• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
...no...
Just stuff in my bedroom moving around. Specifically my window. It was pretty cool. ;D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't.
I think I would have been too freaked out to realize how cool it'd be. x; I admittedly was a bit freaked out with just the window moving, but after a while, it became entertaining.

Oh, forgot I wanted to ask you guys.
Is it normal that sometimes I stop breathing, but don't notice it? Sometimes I just notice that it's oddly quiet- then realize that it's because I'm not breathing.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yep, pretty disappointing Jess :(

Seeing flying pigs and unicorns means you're really out of your mind but they look way cooler!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
The breathing thing happens to me sometimes.

The only time I hallucinate is when I don't get enough sleep. These aren't of the 'woah, trippy' variety. These are the 'oh crap whats that crawling on the wall' and the 'oh crap whats that moving closer to me' variety.

What makes them even worse is that I'm still awake enough to remember that I live next to a graveyard.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Good, then I'm not just weird haha.

Oh, you mean when you stare at something for too long when you're tired and it appears to be moving? I remember being tricked by that as a kid. I was half asleep and thought there was a skunk in my bedroom. Yep, I was a little idiot. c:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I don't have to be staring at it for long - I just look and see something move.

It's mostly stuff jumping between walls. Sometimes I'll see what looks like a person walking around - Forgot to mention, but someone also died in this house too.

Speaking of skunks, my dad screwed up big time back when I was only a few years old. We had a skunk running around, destroying my moms plants. My dad traps it UNDER the house - and shoots it. Guess what smelled like skunk for the next month?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
someone also died in this house
That's awesome.

I live near a graveyard, so it's fun to wander around there. But some people down the street from that graveyard have an angry German Shepard. :c

That's funny- my sister just found a skunk in her basement really early this morning. X)

Sir Codin

Yeah, shooting something with anal scent glands under your house is generally not a very good idea.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Skunks used to live under my garage. Sometimes we see them wandering around in the yard. They're actually cute. c:

Going to clean the cats' litterboxes now, then going to bed. Goodnight, DCC.

Sir Codin

I almost agitated a skunk while walking home once. Luckily, I'm not an idiot, so when its tail lifted up, I knew not to cross its path.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Ouch, skunks are nasty. D:

Luckily in Australia we don't have skunks so fortunately I don't have to deal with them :3, but I've heard their stench is unbearable ;-;. I'd actually probably have no idea what to do if I encountered one, the number one priority would probably be to get away as far as I can from it. xD

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I almost agitated a skunk while walking home once. Luckily, I'm not an idiot, so when its tail lifted up, I knew not to cross its path.

You should have walked up and kicked it.

You'd have only smelled like crap for about a year month.

Edit - Where'd you find your avi? I'm thinking about switching mine, but I'm wanting to run with the same idea. (Move name, other meanings.)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Ah same. D:

It is depressing, I've seen dead possums lying around and they look so bony and thin, although my mum has a hatred for them, for eating up all the vegetables in our garden, it was really sad looking at it. Also once at school we found a dead pigeon with its foot at odd angles along with a rumour there was once a pigeon with some part of its body leaking out ;;. It was really sad to hear what was happening to all these poor animals. D:

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
..Well i had a couple dead rats in my room a few months ago...which wasn't the greatest..one of them was bloated and-..i'll stop there.But yeah my room just stank of death which made it inhospitable for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back