• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Pikachu Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
Years
Lolz I can't download this since it's my sister's computer but I 100% support this hack! I might buy a computer just so I can download this hack!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
This hack's coming along very nicely. It really should have been moved to the Hacks Showcase board by now.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
It may not be the best hack I've ever seen however it's certainly unique. I'll keep my eye on it, you seem to have a lot of support!

Years
OMGZ THIS IS SO FREALKING AWESOME.

All joking aside, I love this hack. I just played the beta and it's so epic <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
That's not a beta, that's the final release. :D
This is a terrible hack. Sarcasm is the only support you have in the making of this hack.
lol, because this is totally 100% srs, and I need the support of respected rom hackers such as yourself.

[/sarcasm]

Omg most lolworthy post this week. I'm not going to delete it, on the basis it'd be a good memento.
I know, right? I thought people had finally realized that this is sorta a joke at the expense of the scrapbox.
Lol, I'm just expressing my own opinion, you don't have to try to draw attention to it because you think it's wrong. But this is just really a boring hack idea.
It doesn't change the fact that your opinion is hilarious and we're all lol-ing at how ridiculous you sound.
And your hack is any better? I just went to your hack and it doesn't even have a screenshot in it. So please don't judge others hacks m'kay? And saying someone hack is terrible is not the right root to go, you should have told the person how they can improve it and what you dislike about it.

Anyways good luck with any furthe releases.
lol, I looked at that thing. It gave me a nice laugh.

Thanks, but there won't be any further releases, unless there's some major bugs that need fixing. This hack is completed.
This hack's coming along very nicely. It really should have been moved to the Hacks Showcase board by now.
Thanks. It's not really "coming along" anymore, as it's completed, but thanks anyways. I'll ask Harry about that later.
Ack!

I didn't mean that in a mean way, I think this hack is an awesome idea, sorry if that came off as an insult to you.
Why would I be insulted by that? o__o;

It may not be the best hack I've ever seen however it's certainly unique. I'll keep my eye on it, you seem to have a lot of support!
Again, you don't have to keep your eye on it, it's done. You can download and play it, and/or come back and keep looking at the hilarious replies people give. XD

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
This looks real cool man im so gonna play just for a laugh
Translation into pikachu: Pika-Pika Pi-pikachu pika-pika pika-pi pikachu-chu pika-pi

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Well I'm glad that your lol'ing at my comment, because I'm lol'ing at the hack. It looks like it's a funny idea and all, but do you really want to pull it off?

Atomic Reactor

Well I'm glad that your lol'ing at my comment, because I'm lol'ing at the hack. It looks like it's a funny idea and all, but do you really want to pull it off?

The hack is complete, so I'd say he already has pulled it off.

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Lol okay then, Im still kinda confused about what the point of it is.

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
Lol okay then, Im still kinda confused about what the point of it is.

I assume It was "Just for the lulz" but it's certainly catched on. Played it. Loved it. Unique and hilarious! +1 for the "move to hack showcase sub-forum"

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
When I read the description of your hack, I almost fell of my chair!^^ It's just hilarious how you discribe and I'm so totally going to play although it's only Firered with lots of Pikachu!^^ I hope you'll at least change some sprites cuz you have 385 non-used Pokemon spaces. It's not that hard to make but at least you finished a hack, which is a big archivement if you see all the serious-meant hacks that haven't been finished (for example Naranja)!^^ *puts support banner in his signature*

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
Is it just fire red?

Hi. I heard about the hack and when I saw its screenshots, it was the same thing from fire red except everything is replaced with pikachu. Is this hack the same as fire red except every charatecter is pikachu, you can find wild pikachu, and have pikachus as trainers with pikachu?

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2021
y is this in the scrap box? shouldn't it be in progressing hacks?

Years
Hi. I heard about the hack and when I saw its screenshots, it was the same thing from fire red except everything is replaced with pikachu. Is this hack the same as fire red except every charatecter is pikachu, you can find wild pikachu, and have pikachus as trainers with pikachu?
Yes, that is what this is.

y is this in the scrap box? shouldn't it be in progressing hacks?
Well, it should probably be in Hacks Showcase, as it isn't really progressing anymore, but I'm not sure on all the specifics needed for this to go in there.

Lati-Fan95

Years
I have found some bugs and I wanna report `em (Yeah, I actually PLAY this! xD Wanted to play through FR anyway, so I thought it´d be nicer if I play through this instead! :D )!^^

2 Trainers in Viridian Forest still have Caterpie and Metapod instead of Pikachu.

One guy in Mt.Moon is still no Pikachu.
The Introsprites are no Pikas and the titlescreen isn´t edited

Yeah, that was all, I think... The last one isn´t that important but it´s better to know!^^

Attached screenies:

1. The Pika that has Caterpie
2. The battle against Caterpie
3. The only man in a world full of Pikachu... How long will he be able to survive?^^

Last edited:

Lati-Fan95

Years
I got a pretty nice idea when I battled the first "Team Rocket Grunt": You should sprite a Pikachu with a TR-uniform! xD Then you'd be able to see the difference between a normal Pika and an evil Pika!^^

And you should change the Fossil Event: Otherwise it would be possible to get another Pokemon than Pikachu. Here are two suggestions that you could put in instead:

1. If you defeat the fossil-Pika, it'll give you a Pikachu! xD

2. The Cinnabar Research Lab trades fossils for Pikachus

And another question: Have you changed every battle with a legendary into a battle with Pika or have you just removed all?

Btw, your titlescreen is quite okay, but I'd change the fireballs into little Pikachu heads (like these in Pokemon Tronzei!)!^^ I searched for some tuts to help you, here are three where I think you'll need 'em:

Changing the Sprites in the welcome-to-the-game-speech by Dante: It's on page 1 or 2 in the tuts section!^^

Completly hacking the titlescreen by DawnRyder on page 1 in the Documents and Tutorial section

Hope you'll use 'em cuz these things are very important for a hack (in my oppinion)!^^ I'd have done that (with your permission) by myself but I accidentally emptied the recycle bin with Paint in it!^^

And some "bugs":

1. One Pikachu in Pewter Citys Pokemon Center thinks that it's a Jigglypuff! xD (But if this is supposed to be like this, then a Pika in the Pokemon Center should say that the "Jigglychu" (xD) is nuts!^^

2. The same with a Pika that thinks it's a Slowbro. Same idea of how to solve this like above!^^

For the 2. one I've got a screenie so you can see where it is:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back