• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your first Lvl 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyA

Pokémon Trainer ShinyA
Years
Just wondering since i am new here trying get to know ppl and i was wondering who your first lvl 100 pokemon by that i mean legit no cheat codes LOL .. i have never had an lvl 100 still working on it so far but soon

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
My first <Legit naturaly> Lvl 100 pokemon come with Pokemon Gold. I've trade from my Pokemon Red game kadabra on lvl 70 and trained them beating a lot of times elite four my Alakazam.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
My Blastoise on Red version, circa 1999, named Kaz (though it was female when traded to Crystal... ehehehe). It was back when I played Red like a spanner, and only used my starter for every single battle (I mean, I was 8) so she levelled up pretty quickly. I thought that if she got enough experience points, she'd eventually hit 101. :P

Years
Should've been my Banette in Pokemon Sapphire! It quickly grew to become one of my favorite Pokemon overall and back then there was no physical/special split so it did a lot of damage thanks to that insane attack stat. Yey. :D Wish I could remember my second but it could've been another Banette.. lol. Because I wanted both a male and female.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
My Blastoise in Pokemon Blue. Back then I never bothered training anything but my starter (except Mewtwo, but that came after finishing the game). I still remember it having more than 380 max HP. That's something gen3+ Blastoise can only dream of.

Also that mighty Surf+Bubble Beam+Ice Beam+Bite move combo {XD}

Years
It...was an Emboar (how surprising). It came from Black to Black 2, and I had been training it with a Krookodile. It got deleted on some account, but I trained another one later, which I still have.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
My Blaziken on Ruby was my first legit lvl100 Pokemon in any save file I've ever had. He managed to outlevel and outlive most of my older gen pokemon but then again, I can also thank Gen 3's pokemon having extremely large EXP yields, especially the fact that by around lvl97, he was soloing the Ruby Elite Four + Champion save for Phoebe. He was also wrecking things hard in the battle tower as well, but his Lonely nature meant that he was squishy against Rock, Ground. and Flying types that came about in the Tower.

Years
Yellow was my first game, but Gold was the first that really drew me in, and the first that I completed. My starter, Typhlosion, was my first Pokémon to reach level 100.

Funny enough, after Ruby version, I found it harder to get Pokémon to level 100, because Emerald introduced the 'Open Level' system in the Battle Frontier. So up until about 5th gen, maybe even 6th gen, I didn't have many (if any) Pokémon at level 100.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
My Blaziken in Sapphire back in like 2004 or something. I'm pretty sure I was just level grinding in the Elite Four or battling wild Pokemon in the route north of Slateport City.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
My first was a Meganium on crystal as a kiddie, named it after myself and leveled that sucker up the grindy way.

I felt so accomplished when it finally hit 100.

good times man, good times.

Years
My typhlosion in Heart Gold. He was always the first pokemon on my team and he was pretty strong back then so I just naturally nuked things with him. Sadly I don't have pokemon bank. He's just stuck in my heart gold game lol

Years
Other than things that were Rare Candied to Level 100 by me thanks to cloning glitches and what not, I think it might have been my Infernape in Pearl, which I got to Level 100 by training back in 2007. And there were legendaries in Emerald I had but I cloned Rare Candies for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back