• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
thx for all the good feedback!
just one lil thing: you dont need to vote in the poll anymore, its already decided how im going to do it. i just cant edit or stop the poll

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
OMFG!
One of few countries in the PokéHacking better than Mexico, is Germany >.<!! (Uh)
I love your Ice Style.
And, this build blue, are of Dodo_Cat, of Serebii Forum, Don't steal.
Ehmmm, All the hack will be on Ice?
This is boring, in my opinion, not have variety.
But well...
I wish you the best of the luck.
Bye!
The palettes are perfect, folk.
Hee ^^
Dont forget give credit to Dodo_Cat

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
OMFG!
One of few countries in the PokéHacking better than Mexico, is Germany >.<!! (Uh)
I love your Ice Style.
But well...
Bye!
Hee ^^

Maybe.
Neti said that it would be three regions, all of a different climate.
One would be desert,the other would be ice, and i forgot what the last one was.
Ontopic:It was a really cool/sad video.
But you can make it so the mom sounds more worried and more concerned than "go help your father".
It really was a bit sad seeing all those pixels get burned, but it seemed like it was very plain when your family talked to you.
and i thought a pokemon center was for healing pokemon, unless you are going to replace the top floor of it with an infirmary.
but you should really change the grass movement soon, my eyes were glued to the white grass turning green for a while.
Oh well,Best of luck Neti!

X-HaulTed

Aspiring Mapper and Scripter
Years
Hi Neti,
Off Topic:
haha this is my first post here in the community
thanks for the mapping tut you madw BTW it helped me alot!^^
On Topic:
Nice Hack dude i definitely would support it.
I like this hack and especially the tiles, you really map well
Ohh, BTW YOUmade me go into mapping haha thanks again XP

Neti

Inactive
Years
OMFG!
I love your Ice Style.
But well...
Bye!
Hee ^^

thx for remembring me, i thought that building was amde by Fangking Omega! I will add his name to the credits

Maybe.
Neti said that it would be three regions, all of a different climate.
One would be desert,the other would be ice, and i forgot what the last one was.
Ontopic:It was a really cool/sad video.
But you can make it so the mom sounds more worried and more concerned than "go help your father".
It really was a bit sad seeing all those pixels get burned, but it seemed like it was very plain when your family talked to you.
and i thought a pokemon center was for healing pokemon, unless you are going to replace the top floor of it with an infirmary.
but you should really change the grass movement soon, my eyes were glued to the white grass turning green for a while.
Oh well,Best of luck Neti!

Yeah i thought about it too, i will think about changing the text
And why shouldnt pokecenter be used to cure human too?^^ i mean when you faint, you wake up in a pokecenter, so...
and the grass animation will be changed soon, i think there will be no at all, cause i need the normal animation in Gaoya.

Hi Neti,
Off Topic:
haha this is my first post here in the community
thanks for the mapping tut you madw BTW it helped me alot!^^
On Topic:
Nice Hack dude i definitely would support it.
I like this hack and especially the tiles, you really map well
Ohh, BTW YOUmade me go into mapping haha thanks again XP

Nice to hear that! Thx a lot

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
Years
Man this whole hack is so neat and perfect i really like it alot GL on the production of this game.

Neti

Inactive
Years
this is really a great hack!

Are all 386 pokemon catchable?

they are all in the game (of course) but im in a very early stage of production, so i did not think about wild pokemon datas yet.
but espacially when it comes to legendarys you can be sure to find the ones listed in the plot in the game, catchable. there will also be others, but im not sure if i will include all of them.
maybe there will also be DP ones or fakemon

X-HaulTed

Aspiring Mapper and Scripter
Years
This game really makes gamefreak look like nothing haha nice remake I can't really wait for it to finish haha ^^

twi1ight

Pokemon Paradox Creator
Years
dude the hack looks awesome and could you send me that palette and tileset that would be great thanks.

Neti

Inactive
Years
dude the hack looks awesome and could you send me that palette and tileset that would be great thanks.

you should ask dsharabuya (hope i speeled it right, i drunk a bit... just look it up at the credits section) for the palettes and tiles (the tiles are made by Fangking Omega). i got them from him, so just ask him and give proper credit. if you want to i can send yyou my block data
just ask

edit: theres some new stuff:
boygirl2008byshadowarcaij9.png

have fun

Last edited:

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
Years
omfg they look great ^.^
will be really cool to play, I like the blue hair of the boy and the clothes of the girl;)

Neti

Inactive
Years
thx to SA for those beautiful sprites!

and i have just finished Route 3:
route3.png

those blocks with a bridge and a mountain tile will behave like ledges
you can use them in order to not have to battle trainers/go through grass or to find items. but when you back to guaiwan you will have to take the normal way

btw what do you think about making Wallace the heros father?

Neti

Inactive
Years
im not sure about beta realeases yet cause ive just like started the hack... but the game will not be finished after youve discovered all 3 regions^^ like i already said: there will be a big twist in the game

ive a lil hint for all the people who played "Fable: The Lost Chapters" (Xbox/PC Game): The next Town will be Snowspire, i will try to make it just like the one in Fable
for those who dont know it: http://www.gamebanshee.com/fable/walkthrough/mapsnowspirevillage.php

Sky

Years
Hey Neti
The new Route looks awesome and Wallace as Dad for the Hero is cool too

Renji Abarai

Lieutenant of Squad 6
Years
Route 3 looks very intresting indeed xD.
I love the new Blocks and the Mapping generaly. I do have one question. If the games is gonna be an Iced themed game, then why not make it that Shiny Pokemon will be all white; kinda like Ice?

Back