• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I'm not upset in the least . you are not the first to request pics of my shiny pokemon and everyone should be skeptical of anyone who gets multiple shiny pokemon in the same day or week .

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Don't worry guys, I have pictures, I really do. But I honestly DO NOT know how to upload them from the camera onto the computer. Almost ALL of the past pics I took were from my cousin's camera phone, and were emailed directly to me. Now I'm just using a digital camera, and I don't know exactly how to do it. I did it once before, but it was back all the way in January, so I've forgotten. I believe I'm seeing my cousin either today or tomorrow, so I should have some up. Sorry for not posting pictures as fast as you may want them.

Just curious, do you want the pictures of them "freshly" caught, or what they are currently? Unfortunately, I only have clones of Torchic at level 8, clones of Scyther at level 26, clones of Dratini at level 18 (the level I obtained it at), and clones of Registeel at level 50 (due to trying to figure out it's IVs).

I'm not hunting for Regircok currently because I'm cloning stuff in preparation to hunt for Latias.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
aye metalmario where can i get a new shiny hunters card

hunting for
shiny girafrig-may trade for 1 once i get d/p

Years
I met a shiny a few days ago...a tentacool actually, too bad i manged to get a crit hit on it and killed it, oh what noob i am at this, but yeah...

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I was out of it last night. If you recall back a little after the beginning of the first Pokemon episodes, Ash gets frustrated at only having few Pokemon (or something), and runs off to the beach near a lighthouse. There, he looks around, and then finds a Krabby, then catches it.

This was what happened to me last night. I was frustrated and thought I'd take on anything, so I went to the "Shiny Hell" in my FR....
And came out with a blue Nidoran female.

XD LOL I had you going I bet! :P No, I'm not that lucky to get a blue Nidoran male.... and I didn't actually catch any Pokemon (except another Kangaskhan) because I never came upon any shinies.

I went back in, however, with another of those brilliant plans of mine. I noticed (and checked) that my Starmie's Illuminate was working, even though I wasn't using the Pokemon. And then it hit me: If this stuff works... then what about Arena Trap?

I got out, got me a Diglett, and went back with it in the lead. I encountered a Nidoran Male. To test my theory, I threw a rock at it. It got angry. I threw another rock. It got angry somemore. I thre yet another rock. It got angry again, and my heart skipped a beat. I kept throwing rocks until -I- had to run! I threw about 8 rocks. I tried it again, another Nidoran male. same thing happened. I went to the next area, came across a Doduo. I knew Arena Trap wouldn't work because it's a Flying type. So I ran. Finally I came across a Paras, and threw 3 rocks at it. By now I was convinced this worked, so I went to the 3rd Area and tried to get something BIG to appear. An Exeggcute appeared. I threw a rock at it.

It ran.
And so did everything else when I tried this strategy again.
And I thought I had found something AMAZING, again, just like my Repel scheme....... -sigh-
If it actually worked, I wouldn't have told anyone and I'd spend all my time in the Safari Zone. Doesn't work.

So I just quit for the night.

I've done a little of this and a little of that today but I've settled for a Pokemon on FR along with Magnemite and Charmander which I've done both today with no success. I'm trying not to post unless I have a new shiny. But I had to now because of my experience last night. It was so durn convincing.... oh well...

Sorry about that, Raichu person. That's why I usually walk on eggshells when a Shiny appears and use a Master Ball, or if not have Pokemon at different levels, and one with a sleep-inducing moves. Better luck next time I suppose. :)

(However, with the Pokemon I'm looking for on FR, I'm not going to use my last master Ball on it on the Pokemon.)

-DDDud :P

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
if anyone of you believe redgyarados you are an idiot , foolish , and gullable beyond all reason .. :)

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lol.
I guess "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply here, huh?

everyone is innocent untill proven guilty and when the facts point to a mass murder or serial killer yet someone on the jury somehow thinks he didnt do it , well there ya go another five people dead .

i am not saying its not at all possable becuz it is . it's completly possable to run into a shiny every battle all day every day forever !!! odds are astronomicaly against you but its possable . odds aside certain people and certain circumstances are not believable and only fools take it at face value .

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Murder and finding shinies are too completely different things, and their level of importance are two different scales. It's not really a good comparison at all.

I see where you're coming from, six shinies on all his games is a bit hard to believe. At least all of mine came from the same entropy pool, making it somewhat more believable.

He said he's posting pics anyways.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Murder and finding shinies are too completely different things, and their level of importance are two different scales. It's not really a good comparison at all.

I see where you're coming from, six shinies on all his games is a bit hard to believe. At least all of mine came from the same entropy pool, making it somewhat more believable.

He said he's posting pics anyways.

the level of importance doesnt matter if the example fits . I could use a less life like example one that sems totaly pointless and it would still be the same . you 6 in one day shiny spree is only more believable because you didnt catch a shiny ( and noone is really going to care if you cheat to see pokemon and not catch them ) and then automaticaly switchs games catch another then save and switch games catch another and save then switch games and repeat untill you decide " hmm i think i caught enough shiny pokemon for the day " no person who gets shiny pokemon and has a luck streak like that would say something that stupid . also to the point of he could have posted about it any time at all today , why wait untill he had a shiny from every game ? make sense ? no not really . wether he can post pics or not doesnt matter because a well cheated pokemon wouldnt be noticable to anyone of us anyways , I forone just don't and won't believe him .

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
the level of importance doesnt matter if the example fits . I could use a less life like example one that sems totaly pointless and it would still be the same . you 6 in one day shiny spree is only more believable because you didnt catch a shiny ( and noone is really going to care if you cheat to see pokemon and not catch them ) and then automaticaly switchs games catch another then save and switch games catch another and save then switch games and repeat untill you decide " hmm i think i caught enough shiny pokemon for the day " no person who gets shiny pokemon and has a luck streak like that would say something that stupid
I mean this in most respect possible, but I found this very amusing.

. also to the point of he could have posted about it any time at all today , why wait untill he had a shiny from every game ? make sense ? no not really . wether he can post pics or not doesnt matter because a well cheated pokemon wouldnt be noticable to anyone of us anyways , I forone just don't and won't believe him .

You have considerable points, shido, especially the one I bolded, but it's possible that he simply didn't have access to a computer at the time. I mean, if I had found a whole bunch of shinies like he did, you're right, I would keep on hunting until my fingers could work no longer. I can't really argue there, and I'll admit, it's supsicious. But it's still possible that he couldn't access the computers on time, for whatever that's worth.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
You have considerable points, shido, especially the one I bolded, but it's possible that he simply didn't have access to a computer at the time. I mean, if I had found a whole bunch of shinies like he did, you're right, I would keep on hunting until my fingers could work no longer. I can't really argue there, and I'll admit, it's supsicious. But it's still possible that he couldn't access the computers on time, for whatever that's worth.

yes it is plausable XP yet you would think someone would in his sitch would say " zomg ive been trying to post this all day but because of ___ I couldnt which was great because i also caught __ while I was waiting " lol his story is beyond fishy to me XP not that it matters really just saying don't be blind .

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
But you don't KNOW that he cheated. You just THINK he did, though you have good reason to think so. I'm not saying that it's wrong for you to think that, I just don't think you should be calling people idiots over it. For all we know, he could be telling the truh. Yet at the same time, he could be lying to all of us.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
fine remove my idiot comment (tho keep the foolish one XD ) . IT IS MY OPINION that he is cheating and fufu is correct I don't know that he is cheating .i'd bet alot of money on it tho .

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Better news, my dad got them on the computer. Surprisingly, I got a VERY clear pic of shiny Scyther, everything else is pretty bad. I'll also tell you guys that while I didn't take pictures of shiny Torchic/Dratini, I DID take them in their current forms. So, I have pictures of shiny Blaziken and Dragonite on the camera, but not shiny Torchic/Dratini. If you really want them that badly, I can get them. The situation is vice versa with Scizor; I have a picture of it as a Scyther, but it is currently a Scizor.

Got a Link Cord from my neighbors yesterday. I transferred my Eon Ticket over to my Emerald. I have a Timid Synchronize Kirlia at the front of my party. I hope it's Timid if I find it shiny...

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Heh lol sorry for not posting more but my family and I were at friends house in the next city for Easter celebrations, I forgot to bring in my DS charger so I only got 8hours of hunting done in 3 days x__x Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Lol big congrats to Fufu on registeel and shido on torchic and treecko x__x lol I think you 2 stole my streak xD Or else like I said before I might've wasted all my luck capturing nidorina in the SZ *curse you safari zone*

Sigh, anyways I'm still hunting for grimer on sapphire and kyogre on emerald, heh I've switched to hunting tangela on FR, mainly cause I like tangrowth and want another D/P evolving shiny. Oh yeah lol about redgyarados, I'm suspicious for now as he posted pics of their stats and not their nature/capture location, and they are all male which I find the most suspicious.
Anyways good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well no luck with Lee but I have set my sights on another target in Sapphire. For quite a while I'd been trying to get to Mirage Island for a Liechi Berry and yesterday the old man finally saw the island. I surfed there and thought, "While I'm here, why not shiny hunt Wynaut? *No pun intneded*) So I quickly transferred my Illuminating Lanturn and my False Swiping Zangoose to my Sapphire and now I'm on the island trying to get the little blighter. I do kinda want a shiny Wobbuffet, as I once had one on my Gold many years ago. It was hacked, but still...

And once again, GL to you all, and sory about the Arena Trap disappointment, DDD. You're right, it would've been awesome if that worked.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Wow congrats on finding mirage island! That's pretty rare lol. Hope you have a smoke ball though. Wynauts are gonna trap you with Shadow tag and prevent you from running away. Unless you are planning to just kill every wynaut you see, but running away is faster though. Good luck!

Back