• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Super Sentai?

Watched it before but not a huge fan of it. Don't blame me or anything, I am just not interested in it.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
I didn't even notice the mouth right away haha.
Okay, goodnight. [:

Yeah, Nathan is right. It was really weird, though- me and Dipu posted, then it was a minute or so before a massive flood of posts hit. :?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Editing every single post i made was REALLY fun. Been fine today Element, how 'bout you?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I had good day today, nothing special. Pretty boring day actually...

^ This.

I've been cramming all week for tests I had on Thursday. Don't have classes on Friday, so I was going to try and...enjoy today. Pretty much ended up doing nothing all day. Good times.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
oh hey Nath-chan ^^ yup a new theme and i like it :3

i miss my computer...windows fall and life without it is death!!! x.y....i'm trying to survive though! ^.^

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Tally : What are you using then?
@TF : What did you get yourself?
@Syn : Nothing, just being bored to death.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm just lurking on PC. About to eat dinner (at midnight, yeah).

My mother likes to get on my nerves by complimenting me. Earlier tonight, she told me that "no matter how much I try to look like a thug, I still am beautiful". I was laughing pretty hard. Apparently I look like a thug. {X

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Tally : Yup, i really like that sig. I think i'll keep it for a while.
@Jess : What a strong motherly love! Since when are you a thug?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha I have really interesting parents.
I'm not, but people apparently think I dress like one. Apparently wearing hoodies and carrying a knife makes me a thug. :?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Hey there 'the jackal of PC'! Just doing my holiday/vacation homework, its due this Monday and its too much!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Jess : Thugs wear hoodies and carry knives/guns. You wear hoodies and carry a knife so you're a thug.
@Snor(es)lax : Join the cult of procrastination my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back