• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Hey, are these Pokemon good for my Team? Abomsnow, Wailreign (With Ice Body), and Weaville? Like a super Hail team.
Mamoswine is nice to have or Kyurem.

Abomsnow is ofc good for hail.
Wailreign is a decent stall with protect, and sub. If you have leftovers on it and its hailing.
Weavile is fast ,but its hardest hitting Ice atk is Ice punch (I think, may be wrong). And it's dark type as well so that will give you some type coverage.

Seems good. Only one way to find out if it works for you is by testing it out. :]

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Mamoswine is nice to have or Kyurem.

Abomsnow is ofc good for hail.
Wailreign is a decent stall with protect, and sub. If you have leftovers on it and its hailing.
Weavile is fast ,but its hardest hitting Ice atk is Ice punch (I think, may be wrong). And it's dark type as well so that will give you some type coverage.

Seems good. Only one way to find out if it works for you is by testing it out. :]

Kyruem is uber. Then Ill have to waste Pokecash...
Besides, its nature is wrong. I guess thats what action replay is for :)
And Ill use it to level up fast. RARE CANDY HAX...

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Why not black? You should put your white FC in your sig...
And hey, Aofie is online!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Kyruem is uber. Then Ill have to waste Pokecash...
Besides, its nature is wrong. I guess thats what action replay is for :)
And Ill use it to level up fast. RARE CANDY HAX...
Kyruem isnt an uber.
It's not even in OU.
lol It's broderline UU and OU on smogom.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
K its off. I get the static to. But I just turn down the sound and listen to better music....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back