• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Recently got a shiny loudred its actually kinda cool i think i wanna evolve it and see shiny exploit for myself :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Are the legendary Pokemon in ORAS not shiny locked? If yes,great, which ones?

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Are the legendary Pokemon in ORAS not shiny locked? If yes,great, which ones?

If they progress the story at all (With the exception of your version Lati) Yes. It is locked. That means Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza and Deoxys are shiny locked. All others? Free game.

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
Years
  • Age 30
  • MI
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
I appreciate the guide. With it I was able to obtain a shiny Nincada; Which I accidentally gave away during a wonder trade, for a Zigzagoon. Either way, it works! =3

Years
I appreciate the guide. With it I was able to obtain a shiny Nincada; Which I accidentally gave away during a wonder trade, for a Zigzagoon. Either way, it works! =3

ay where in michigan are you from

Anywho I managed to get an Eon Ticket thanks to some #based customer at my work so I'm going for a golden Latias. After that I'll try and get Mesprit again, if I feel like it. I think getting Azelf in ~10 and Uxie in ~200 spoiled me beyond belief.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Congrats on the shiny Loudred, Dedenne1!

Welcome to the club, Disolia! I'm sorry to hear about the lost Nincada.

This week's random hunt is... Wooper! Sorry for the delay again.

Spritingyoshi22

That guy over there
Years
Congratz to these people on the shinies they have got :3
Spoiler:

I've finished my Omega Ruby version (Apart from the Delta Episode because hooray for massive level jumps!) Not sure if I'll hunt anything on there until I finish hunting Chansey on Diamond (Repel tricking this one is becoming a pain, I might try breeding it I use up about a repel every 2 encounters and a lot of them happen to be Pikachu). I have to say that Omega Ruby in my opinion is one of, if not the best game to date (I guess that goes to Alpha Sapphire as well). I'll be having a lot more time to hunt now as my end of term exams have finished (I say end of term but most are in the 3rd to last or 2nd to last week). I've also been trying to get into the Kingdom Hearts game series so that's been distracting me a bit as well.

Good Luck on your hunts everyone!

DACALSTA

Shiny Bug Hunter [4/69]
Years
So... looks like it's me again.

Haven't really gotten any new stuff and to be honest i haven't even completed the new games yet but I'm considering now trying to chain fish all the possible shinies in ORAS and then SR for all the legendaries besides Groudon

Just as a confirmation, is the Eon ticket and story-line Latios/Latias Shiny Locked or are they farmable?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
They aren't shiny locked. Farm them all you want :)

3 weeks late I finally got my alpha sapphire, time for some Lugia SR.

magolor

hsssah!
Years
Hello, everyone! This is enderjay- I've since changed my username and returned from a long shiny-hunting hiatus.

Not sure if anyone remembers me (I don't think I've been gone for that long), but I'm glad to be back!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I attempted to horde-hunt Taillow on route 8- I'm not the biggest fan of horde hunting, and it shows.
I didn't have any luck for quite some time (3200+ REs), so I decided to try something else.
I'll return to it later, and keep my RE count intact until then.

After two days time, I stumbled upon an adorable shiny Espurr (Jolly - Sp. Def/HP - Male)!
I'm so happy- I've always wanted one. They're so adorable, I love the pink scheme.

espurr.gif
espurr.gif

Still trying to come up with a name- I'm sure I'll be able to come up with a good one soon.

Happy hunting! :15:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Hello, thought I'd join the club. Here are the shinies that I currently have now:

X: Luvdisc, Flabébé (white)

Diamond: Budew, Wingull (2), Buneary (3), Starly, Geodude, Giratina, Rotom, Wurmple, Pachirisu, Shinx, Bidoof, Nincada and Ditto. (isn't it bad that I have to break out the game just to see them all?)

Giratina I found after 30 minutes of soft resetting. Funnily enough it was when the phone lines went down. Budew is my quickest Pokeradar hunt at the chain of 6, and my first kept shiny. Starly is my first and only shiny I have found through random encounters, at a low chain of 12.

Currently hunting for: any of the 3 starters in Soul Silver... Bunnelby, Honedge or Clauncher in X, and Larvitar in Diamond.

magolor

hsssah!
Years
Hello, thought I'd join the club. Here are the shinies that I currently have now:

Welcome! Those are some awesome shinies- keep it up!

Posting once more today, as I was surprised to find myself in the midst of a double-shiny day!
I've never caught more than one in a single day- so this was definitely a first. But I can't complain!
After Espurr this morning, which I eventually named Fig, I stumbled upon a shiny Boldore!
boldore.gif
boldore.gif

I don't have a name for her quite yet- but she's a really pretty shiny. Never thought I'd find one, but I'm glad I did!

Hopefully I'll be getting Omega Ruby soon- what do you guys think of a shiny-locke (only progressing the game with shiny Pokemon)? Sounds fun!

Happy hunting! :15:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
That Boldore looks amazing - it's like Diamonds stuck inside Obsidian!

Larvitar seems to have frustrated me to no end... it's one of these that I struggle to get past chain 20 with, and the chain keeps breaking around the 15-18 area. Gonna keep trying, because Ditto did it to me quite a lot.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Merry christmas everyone!

Congrats on all shinies and welcome to all new members.

Hope you are all having a great time.

For now in my shiny report I have 2 shiny wurmple that I got some time ago after my shiny mudkip in my alpha sapphire game. one is a duxtox now. the first one was by random encounter and the other one was when I was trying out the dexnav App.

Thats all for now.

Happy holidays everyone, enjoy the festivities and have a happy hunting.

Years
Merry Christmas, everyone! I'm planning on making a full return to the club and becoming active so that'll be a good resolution to work towards next year. :3

Anyways, I was EV training one of my Pokemon a few days ago and wham.. first Oddish horde has a shiny. Super cute but the nature was impish so not optimal at all for a shiny Bellossom, but adding to my collection anyway. :D Horde battling for a bold shiny Spheal now! Here's hoping.

unowen

The Wanderer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I want to share something to you all regarding my shiny conquest XD
Note that I bred them all with Masuda method :3
So I've been wanting to breed shiny Snivy and bred 3 boxes full of them--none of them are shiny :/
So then I decided to just cut it out and breed Solosis and Buneary with the IVs and nature I want... On my 9th egg with Solosis, I was surprised to hatch a shiny! The wonder is more in Buneary breeding, I got a shiny female Buneary on the second egg and fourteenth egg!
I was surprised by this. When I aimed for shiny and hoped that it'd be shiny, it never occurred but when I didn't really hope for it, I got shinies instead! XD

Years
I want to share something to you all regarding my shiny conquest XD
Note that I bred them all with Masuda method :3
So I've been wanting to breed shiny Snivy and bred 3 boxes full of them--none of them are shiny :/
So then I decided to just cut it out and breed Solosis and Buneary with the IVs and nature I want... On my 9th egg with Solosis, I was surprised to hatch a shiny! The wonder is more in Buneary breeding, I got a shiny female Buneary on the second egg and fourteenth egg!
I was surprised by this. When I aimed for shiny and hoped that it'd be shiny, it never occurred but when I didn't really hope for it, I got shinies instead! XD

Oh man you're so lucky! Congrats!!

I ended up finding my bold shiny Spheal yesterday evening as well so I've moved onto MMing for jolly shiny Buneary. Give me some of your luck, maybe? c':

Back