• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
0. DON'T DO IT MAN. IT'LL SAP YOUR BRAINS AWAY!

That reminds me. I have yet to complete my conversion to a vegetable by watching the final season of that.

Also, this might be the first DLTMS0 thread that I won't hit 1000 posts in.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Speaking of Oda Nobunaga, someone needs to make a Romance of the Three Kingdoms anime (even though one is China and the other is Japan). Another one. If there is something I want to read more than anything in the world, it's that...but it's so darn hard to find. I realize that there's already an anime of it out, but the thing is, that book is the most popular piece of Historical Fiction- nay, the most popular piece of literature in all of Asia. Why aren't there more anime adaptations of it?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

There have been a few things that are loosely based on it though, a SD Gundam series and that thing written by he guy that wrote Baccano! I've yet to watch either.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Enjoyed the first ep, will watch when it's over in a couple of months. I hear it's going to get quite serious in the near future.

I started GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class because I thought it would be like Hidamari Sketch. Turns out it's a lot closer to my high school art class than that.

ZnT is just nope. Nope, nope, nope. Stop is Japan. Nope.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

sup.

just making sure the trivia sections didn't explode over the weekend. off to bed now. adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back