• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Paz

Old School Pokemon Fan
Years
Hey. I am Paz. After purchasing the DVD box-sets of the Kanto and Orange Islands Pokemon sagas, I have re-entered the Pokemon fandom. However, I am only a fan of those two sagas. From Johto onwards, I dislike the show (though I loved the Chronicles episode "Training Daze").

Well, see you guys around.

Last edited:

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
Welcome, Paz.

I agree with you, the first 2 seasons of the show are the best.

Anyway, I do hope you have a good time here. There's certainly a lot of things to check out.

I hope to see you around.

Milk and Peace

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Yu Yu Hakusho = Own. (But I'm sure you knew that already XD)

Anyway, Welcome to PC, Paz!

It's nice to see that you have rediscovered your love for pokemon, if only the first few seasons. Besides the obvious choice, there are many other things to talk about here as well! I dare say it's quite addicting once you start posting =P

I can already tell you'll do fine here because of your love of YYH! I'll see you around, and have fun!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hey welcome to PC,your a Yu Yu Hakusho fan welcome. Hope you have a great stay and enjoy yourself here see ya around.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Oh, there is no doubt that the first two seasons of the Pokemon anime were the best. It just kind of went down hill from there, didn't it?
(Or could it possibly be the fact that the first and second season give us all a sense of nostalgia and that, and only that, is the reason we like it so much...)

Any who, my food-for-though aside, welcome to the community!
I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time here, my friend.

Personally, I liked the Chronicles a lot. I enjoyed seeing what the other beloved characters did while Ash and company were doing their little journey. It was quite interesting. xD
(You didn't like "The Blue Badge of Courage?")

Well, I hope you have a great time here, Paz.
(Great user name, by the way. xD)

I hope I will have the pleasure of conversing with you again! Take good care now.
(Oh, and Aurafire is right. Yu Yu Hakusho is pretty epic. ;D)

Növa

öööööööööööö? ?öööööööööööö ööööö
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2008
Hey. I am Paz. After purchasing the DVD box-sets of the Kanto and Orange Islands Pokemon sagas, I have re-entered the Pokemon fandom. However, I am only a fan of those two sagas. From Johto onwards, I dislike the show (though I loved the Chronicles episode "Training Daze").

Welcome and enjoy your stay! :]

Paz

Old School Pokemon Fan
Years
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. Yes, Yu Yu Hakusho does rock.

Personally, I liked the Chronicles a lot. I enjoyed seeing what the other beloved characters did while Ash and company were doing their little journey. It was quite interesting. xD
(You didn't like "The Blue Badge of Courage?")
I have never seen "The Blue Badge of Courage." The only Chronicles episodes I have seen are "We're No Angels" and "Training Daze."

Arceus200

Fanfic writer in training.
Years

I like that you like pokemon shows, and I welcome you, so have a nice time here at POKECOMMUNITY!!!!

Last edited:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
Yeah I have to agree with you, I stopped watching after those 2 Saga's, It's probably cause I grew out of pokemon for a while but none the less, I hate the new Anime only the Movies are good.

Oops, this is your Welcome thread haha, enough about me then!
Don't get me wrong though, we could talk long into the night about my awesome but short life-so-far...

Anyways, Welcome to PC!
Hope you enjoy yourself!

Back