• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: B/W Trainer Editor

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
hi im sorry if this offends you but i really like the tool i just whish it was easier to use so untill then im not using it im sorry :(

Years
It opens them on Adobe Reader but won't display. Help!

Is a source code of BWTE, he using C# and is a project solution on visual studio, adobe reader won't read it because is NOT PDF file, okay?

hi im sorry if this offends you but i really like the tool i just whish it was easier to use so untill then im not using it im sorry :(

don't worry BWTE is missing some byte, so you can't change alternative form, except you must edit via HEX Editor...

As a btw want to add some advice for anyone using this

1. Dont make regular trainers double battles, if they "see" you the game will freeze.(talking to them cuts text but the battle will start)
2. If you make a trainer a double/triple battle make the value at the bottom left under the trainer tab(named unknown) atleast 129-135 otherwise theyll attack there own pokemon.
3. If it wasent obvious, the bottom left value for Pokemon(named unknown as well) is the intelligence As in how smart they are with what moves they use[/QUOTE]

1. is working on me, if edit via HEX editor~
2. yeah double battle is 120 ~ 140 (see bit by bit not value)

for alternative form you can see my video, is works without BWTE...

You can see on my channel (youtube) :) , yeah i was can change alternative on wild pokemon and pokemon trainer too, and i research on starter pokemon alternative form~... but no result for alternative form...

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
when i play the game and i battle with a trainer he used a ?????? pokemon
i need help

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Is it just me, or is anyone else having problems with the Editor tool? It's been fine the past few days, but today I tried to drag the NARC files onto it and it reads "Could not open file" "Unsupported file format" anyone else getting this or can help me? thanks.

Thanks so much for that, I've been trying to get something like that! :)

place the narc file in the C:\ drive
its realy weird but it need to work

Years
Ok i will replay some question in here, but i active on gbatemp or projectpokemon you will get more fast response than here.

How do u change ability in this editor?

is on unknown dropbox (pokemon tab) you can see on project pokemon for some calculation for get ability and gender.

on trainer tab unknown is for difficult AI trainer.

is this only for shauntal or is it for all trainers ?

is for all trainer on BW, yeah shauntal is easy for example since is can rematch so is can show you easy.

when i play the game and i battle with a trainer he used a ?????? pokemon
i need help

Yay don't trying add +8 on pokemon id, is not work on this narc, is have own alternate form byte/value. trying manual editing on HEX editor or using netalzero tools.

place the narc file in the C:\ drive
its realy weird but it need to work

i don't know, i just put that narc is many root is still working......

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
I just want to know if it someonecan give me explanations to what the 'unknown' boxes do.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I'd be trying this, might be useful! :'D .. Hope it works perfectly fine!

Years
Kinda sucks I seem to be unable to use it? Why can't I open a rom with it?
1. this tools request data from a/0/9/2 and a/0/9/3 narc data and not ROM ... is useless if you trying open ROM, since is can increase data so is cannot directly editing on ROM, is need algorithm and in this tools no have them since is not focused on editing directly on ROM.
2. see video on front thread page , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVjaRgmB9Y...

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2014
hello guys.this is a very nice tool kazo!! you totaly revolutionized pokemon hacking.i have 1 question.Im trying to make an N rematch.i already modified his pokemon but i want to put him at white forest.can you tell me how to do that?

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
hello guys.this is a very nice tool kazo!! you totaly revolutionized pokemon hacking.i have 1 question.Im trying to make an N rematch.i already modified his pokemon but i want to put him at white forest.can you tell me how to do that?

You can't create a rematch directly, but If there was a trainer in White forest, just change the trainer class to N and N's battle sprite will appear when you challenge that trainer. But the overworld will remain the same.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2012
the 3rd Generation evolution editor is awesome
also u should download pokemon dp 4th Gen evolution editor u can make magikarp evolve into magikarp

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
is there a way to add pokemon to trainer without scrapping the whole trainers datas??

seems like the pointers don't point correctly after that

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
i wonder if there will be an upgrade to this tool. i already have plans to modify the BW2 trainers but so far, no one has figured out the NARC files nor if the Trainer Editor is compatible for BW2 roms just yet.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2014
i wonder if there will be an upgrade to this tool. i already have plans to modify the BW2 trainers but so far, no one has figured out the NARC files nor if the Trainer Editor is compatible for BW2 roms just yet.
yeah, that is my problem, too. i try to use BWTE for BW2 but i can't file of pokemon of trainers.Right now, i just say that the trainer data is a/0/9/2 and the others files in folder a/0/9 are not the trpoke. :(.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
Years
i saw on projectpokemon someone found the narc files for subway trainer and pokemon data. now if only someone can come up with a program that can read those files and hopefully we may be able to edit the battle subway trainers. but i'm not sure if those narc files really contain them.

Back