• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nica has a crazy amount of posts when you count Trivia posts. I think Audy almost crashed PC once by trying to look at the actual number...

Years
That cleffa avatar is genius. Like a sir!

cleffa24.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop the top hat and monocle onto this.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
If you want to see who has the highest post count, go to Members List -> Scroll to Bottom -> Sort by Post Count -> In Descending Order

Ryotarou has the most posts, but Forever has the most if you consider how long she's been here and that she's only about 100 posts behind.

I think I currently have the third most posts on the forum I linked. Highest there is 16k. People don't tend to last long there because of how strict mods are on rules and how unforgiving it has been until they recently added a new rule that lets previously permanent infractions to expire.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I wouldn't be surprised if Nica's total post count was over 100k...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nica is Forever. Everyone knows her by Nica.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well I mean...Nica is her real name, so...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
This title is way too discreet ;p hahah noo live I kid!

Anyways people just call me yoshi lol

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I remember I had the Yoshi gimmick thing in my username. Yoshi was my favorite character in the Mario series so when I went on the internet the first time, obviously the first idea I had for an alias involved Yoshi.

I think you can still find remnants of that past today.

Anyways, congrats. So you and Live go out or whatever? Sorry if I sound rude, I'm just blunt and straight to the point like that.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My first username on the internet was an AOL screenname I shared with my sister, StephNikkiClub. :3 Good times!

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I used to use Toon Link in brawl all the time so my username was a cross between Toon Link and Yoshi. TLYoshi I think it was? Wow, that takes me back.

I was just known as TL.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
My first was Matt8ls... I don't even remember why but it was nice being called Matt for a few years. :D

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Paz!!!!! What are you doing here!! Hello!!!!

My first internet username was Libra-Nator, lol :( I used to go by variations of Libra, or Libra itself, for a while but I honestly can't remember the thought process that made me think that Libra-Nator was a good username idea :( 2008 me was stupid.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Mine was 8-9 years ago! Oh little kid me on the internet, on Napster chats telling them I was like 9 years old...good times.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Mine was... Uh... Sometime back in '06 I think, not too long Youtube first came about and before it became what it was today, so to speak.

So that was only 6 years ago but it felt like more than a decade. How odd.

Oh, and my first name when I was my indecisive actually had to do with Mudkips. But my first real name was TLYoshi.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Anyways, congrats. So you and Live go out or whatever? Sorry if I sound rude, I'm just blunt and straight to the point like that.
no haha we've just been paired on pc for a year now
Paz!!!!! What are you doing here!! Hello!!!!
CHRIS HI!!!! omg hi we should be ashamed for not talking :(((

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
M-Mine was 9-10 years ago or something. I'm not even sure. But my first username was Mew20, that much I do remember. I still have that as my photobucket account! I generally remember all the usernames (that I have used more than one) I have used in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back