• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Nice update. Havnt goten or played this hack in a while. Getting the latest hack and playing this from the save i have on my ipod T-T well got to replay it but at least this time i waited for a new update that is done with the story. Great update man. Love the hacks man.

Thanks a lot for liking this hack.

Oh man that gym leader's luxray is a total pain in the ass

I know, It shouldn't know Earthquake, I just wanted to make it more difficult, but it seems that it's too difficult, sorry.

You don't need to fix that error of breeding mega evos. This makes the hack even more fun ;)

I'm interested in your next project. Your hacks are very interesting 1158! Victory Fire made me interested in rom hacking. Thanks :)

What makes your hacks even more interesting to me is the character pictures that appear when a important character speaks. That was my favorite thing in Victory Fire.

Thanks, I'm happy to see you enjoyed it. and my next project is still in progress, I think it will be released months later, thanks again for supporting.

Where is whirpool TM? I revisited lividity city and I cant buy it there (one of users recommended me to check lividity city market)

You can buy this TM from the factory of Dianthus Town.

Also Dark Pulse and Fairy Wind. What I want to know is what base move he modified so I can look up gameshark codes to learn the new moves

Dark Pulse is modified from Octazooka, Fairy Wind is modified from Mist Ball, Fairy Wind is modified from Luster Purge, Dragon Pulse is modified from Psycho Boost.

Are new gen cries inserted now i saw many updates thats why i ask

Sorry, I didn't do that because I still can't find the proper cries for them especially the 6th gen Pokemon.

I can't find that dude... Can post a screenshot or give me a detailed description of the area?

Engineer BC can be found in the east of Lividity City.

Ok so new moves I seen so far:
Dark Pulse
Moonblast
Dragon Pulse
Fairy Wind
Night Daze
Seed Bomb
Leaf Storm

How can I use a gameshark/action replay to learn these new moves? I would have to input the old code for the old move the new move replaced right? Can you tell me the old moves you replaced please?

Dark Pulse is modified from Octazooka, Fairy Wind is modified from Mist Ball, Fairy Wind is modified from Luster Purge, Dragon Pulse is modified from Psycho Boost, and Psycho Cut is modified from Present, these are what I can still remember.

events in Johto are repeating too, for example when you beat red>talk with oak>talk with mr. pokemon>go to kurt, then you meet falkner and hi is saying same things like when he meet us 1st time

Yes, this problem occurs due to the overuse of the flags, I even don't know what to do to fix all of them.

im not mad about all they megas i was just testing it. but i like that i can have more than 1 at the party. but i'm not using it. i guess i already finish the room since i can't get the pokemons that doesnt evolved and already finished the events and mission. Good rom.

Thanks a lot for liking this hack.

is this complete?and is its not how far can i go?

Yes, it's a complete hack, it ends after you traveled all 3 regions, earned 24 badges and defeated Red and challenged Iron/Pure in Battle Department.

may i know where to find larvitar/ pupitar?

You can find Larvitar in Carmine Ruins.

I'v done the event where you get keldeo, but after that i'm supposed to go to the pl right? I'm on the city of the las gym where you go to victory road but theres those "triangles" wich don't let me go further.. Am i missing something i need to do first or something? o.o

Do make sure you've updated to the newest version and had the final battle, if this problem still occurs to you, please tell me.

how to evolve scyther please tell me?

It evolves with its happiness value at 220.

Few bugs ive seen so far:
1) On your way back to Cedar City to get the gym badge, when you go to to the Undersea Path, your rival Elijah and two Team Mirage goons are still there from an event way back then, but they are blocking your path so you are stuck
2) After you get the card key from Forest Basement and go back to the academy, the security guy is still there blocking the door so you are stuck again

Thanks for reporting, and in fact, some of these are fixed already, the second problem is caused by the changing of the flag, just go back to Cherry Villa and battle Norton again to fix it.

Hello,where are the shards please tell me,I cant find them
Also please dont hint tell exactly the location where in the caves

You can find them in Windy Cave, Shale Tunnel and Moss Cave.

Graphics of this hack is very good!

Thanks a lot.

There is Mega Charizard X or Y in this hack?
Or it is only on Victory Fire?

Sorry, mega Charizard is only available in Victory Fire, but both of X and Y forms of it will be available in my next project.

I had a problem with that too, so I used the walkthrough walls cheat to get to her.

Does that happen? I tested it before but I didn't find this error, please tell me how did that happen to you?

where is find rainbow wing, silver wing? i have gs ball but celebi dosen't appear.

Rainbow Wing can be received from the guardian of rainbow after you defeated Red, Silver Wing can be received from Elijah in Nobely's Praetorium after defeated Red, and you must give GS Ball to Kurt to fix it, after that, go to Ilex Forest to meet Celebi.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
The images in your first post seem to be broken buddy.
You should find a better place then photobucket.

Do you have a Deviant Art account?

They have a free image uploader called st.ash

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
where to find voltorb, and how to evo murkrow and slowking

Sorry, I forgot to make Voltorb available. Now, I fixed this problem. You can find Voltorb on Umber Path in the newest Version 1.07 now.

Thanks 1158 for the reply
On Victory Fire where can I find the Mega Rock?
And Charmender?
Thanks from Italy for this awesome hack

You can find Engineer BC in the generator room of Volcano Town. And Charmender can be received in Marble City. And glad to see you like the hack.

I love his hack. do you make victory fire 2 & resolute version 2?

Thanks for liking this hack, and yes, there'll be another hack which is about these two hacks, but it will not be named in this way. I'm still trying to work out a new name for the new project.

Nice looking hack great job. Is this hack finished i want to start playing it. Thanks

Thanks.

Hey 1158 Its been a long time since the last time i played Resolute Version, just asking, who exactly has the mega evolutions?

The following Pokemon can mega evolve: Gengar, Alakazam, Gyarados, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Absol, Manectric, Gardevoir, Lucario and Mawile.

Is there a battle frontier in this hack?

Can you complete the pokedex?

I'm looking for some good hack to play with stuff like that!

There's no Battle Frontier in this hack, I replaced it by Battle Department, a place for gym leaders/elite four from 3 regions, champions from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sylon, Tyron and Kalos.

If this hack is 100% complete, then why is it still in the Progressing Hacks subforum?

I'm not sure if this hack meets the requirement of being moved, and I still haven't ask the moderators to move it. So it's still here.

The images in your first post seem to be broken buddy.
You should find a better place then photobucket.

Do you have a Deviant Art account?

They have a free image uploader called st.ash

Thanks a lot for your advice, now I fixed the problem. This really helped a lot.

Version 1.07 released for fixing several minor errors.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Hi 1158, there ia an error in 1.05 version. I'm looking for the other fossil in caves but the problem is if I step into the special floors in the cave, i should be fall into that special floor right but it seems that when i step unto that nothing happens. I hope thay you fixed this error in the latest 1.06 version.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Hi 1158, there ia an error in 1.05 version. I'm looking for the other fossil in caves but the problem is if I step into the special floors in the cave, i should be fall into that special floor right but it seems that when i step unto that nothing happens. I hope thay you fixed this error in the latest 1.06 version.

Well, does this really happen? I can't find anything wrong with the script. Could you please tell me more about this?

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Well, does this really happen? I can't find anything wrong with the script. Could you please tell me more about this?

Is that so? Because I remember even though you got the item in that special floor in caves, even if you step to them again you fall to it again but now when i step onto it nothing happens. Did you change that?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
Ehm i have some questions...
1)How does Pumpkaboo evolve in this hack?
2)Where to find Noibat?
3)Does Riolu evolve by friendship in this hack?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 21, 2014
I REALLY FU**ING LOVED THIS HACK, I GOT SHINY BELDUM IN CARMINE RUIN AND I CANT WAIT TO EVOLVE IT TO METAGROSS...{XD}{XD}

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
finally I finished this great hack in 100%! I'm waiting for new version ;p

and here is my dream team :D

4h4owg.png

Years
Hey man thanks for the reply,
I have two question for you ><
Can you make a list of all the mega evolutions on Victory Fire and Resolute Version?
And the next is: On the new project can you make a permanent Mega Rock without going everytime at Vulcano Town or maybe make the Mega Evos available for more than one pokémon?
I know that is difficult and you're busy but thank you if you'll reply

Years
Who I need to talk to in final mission?
I tried to speak to Veronica as walkthrough tells, but it doesn't activate the mission and I cant get to dragons den, cause rangers are blocking the pass to Ecrutiac.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
This hack is so damm hard xD Riolu useless vs most gym leaders (well actually I only have 2 badges) so I need to train other pokes wich I never did before in any other pokemon game.

Loving it for now, good job!!

Back