• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alioa Ledgend

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
Years
...I presume that the games here dont all have to be pokemon?...Do they?

Well...Anyway,
This is my first attempt at actually using RM XP so dont expect to much out of it cause im quite bad at it :(

Anyway a basic plot hunnies:

2000 years ago a great power was unleashed onto the world,
the dark wizard Minyano befouled the world with darkness and evil.
The planet of Aloia was in chaos, random monsters spouting up everywhere..Muggings,Riots and the occasional...Well I dont really want to mention it...

The streets were painted a dark red and there was little pure life left, most creatures and people had become corrupt and turned evil. Minyano had decided that hed had enough and ordered the pures to be killed. One survived. He escaped to the Mystic Hills, the only place that could only be touched by a pure soul. There someone talked to him, he was granted the power of Sheng (Sacred.) Using this power he converted everyone. And banished Minyano.

Though he was defeated he cowed to return, but this is yet uneventfull.

"He" was dubbed the name "Issimondo" (In their language in that time it meant Pure Hero)
Untill his death Issimondo fought the world of monsters, attempting to destroy every one. But there was one monster so powerfull that he couldent defeat and he was slayn.

His wife,Family,Freinds,Kids and EVERYONE across alioa was distrout.

Their god Micanoa (Ultimate Power) sayd that when Minyano was to return his Heir would be given the same power as him.

That is now.

*Wipes forehead* Whew long story lol ;)

Heres 2 screenies of what ive done so far:

Aloia1.JPG

Aloia2.JPG

As I said dont expect too much from this game im really pretty bad.

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
Years
Thanks Zero :)

He he i just relised i spelt the name wrong :s
Its meant to be Aloia not Alioa

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
i like the story line and the screens are realy nice also dont worry about not been good at the moment you will get better with practise

Daisy

^_^ <3 Dash <3 ^_^
Years
I certainly hope so Spike :) Thanks for the comment.
The thing I'm having trouble is..
When i do "Move event" and click "Move down" he moves down till he cant move down anymore ....Anyone now how to stop this?

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
Years
Your game looks pretty interesting. I like the storyline, and your mapping skills are certainly not bad. If you need any help with events, or even scripting to a degree, feel free to PM me. ^_^

Back