• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening Everyone!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Hi everyone my name is RichieL1991 im glad to have joined this board! I love playing the pokemon games and have for over 10 years now, im also into the early anime episodes. I love to draw and plan on posting some of my poke drawings. Im also planning on starting a "lets play" or walkthrough with both pokemon soulsilver and silver together and have a video on youtube. I also plan on doing one with my friend where im playing leafgreen and he plays firered and we go through the game at the same time! Thanks for the welcoming

-RichieL1991 (rliberto2)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Richie, welcome to PokeCommunity. I myself have only been playing for 6 years haha, my first game being Crystal (which is my 2nd favorite Pokemon game). Though I haven't watched the anime in quite sometime, you can discuss it with other at the Pokemon Anime forum. If you like drawing, you can view others' work and share your own at the Art & Design forum. You can advertise your channel in your signature and in the Let's Play forum. Just make sure you read the rules everywhere you go! (including the main forum ones right here) It can really help to prevent the breaking of a rule accidentally. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them in the appropriate forum or contact a staff member here. I hope you have a great time here at PokeCommunity :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
This thread title makes me thing 'The Truman Show'

Anywhoo, welcome to The PokéCommunity!
I like the sound of these videos, coming up.

For the friend clash on LG to FR. Once you both finished you should link up and battle.
Just to see who's done better out of the two.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Awesome! Thanks so much for the welcoming and hints! And yes the battling at the end of FR AND LG would be a great idea :D

Years
Ooh, I see you've made an art thread already! Aweeesome, great first step. PC is a pretty creative forum so the more creative minds like you we have, the better. :D

But anyway... welcome, welcome to the forum!

I've been playing Pokemon for around that long too, started when I was 8/9 and am 21 now. Time sure does fly, doesn't it? Do you have a favorite game? And yes the older anime was great, but personally I really loved the Hoenn and Unova series too. <3; Johto was good at the beginning but then it got kind of tedious, though it's still good. There are a lot of people who like the Kanto series here so you'll be right at home amongst everyone!

Good luck with your let's play - as Tabor said, you're free to post them in our Let's Play section provided you read the rules there. The idea of going through games at once is awesome though and I totally support that! Never saw many of those but they sound sooo fun. Kind of wish I had a mic and friend to play with, too. :O

Have a wonderful stay here!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Thanks Cirno! Haha I really have a hard time trying to pick a favorite game, honestly they're all great (still havent played white/black2 yet though) I would have to narrow my top 3 to:

- Pokemon Leaf Green/ Fire Red
- Platinum (pearl,diamond)
- Crystal

Every time I play one them I say they're the best, then I'll go play the other two and say they're the best, and its a never-ending paradox of never actually figuring out my favorite game. But Leaf Green gives me nostalgia with better GBA graphics, Platinum's region/map and variety of pokemon + the Elite 4 battle were just amazing. And of course Crystal just speaks for itself I think, the soundtrack was really a plus in that game.

Back