• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Mine does it whenever the disc is in it period. It makes it incredibly hard to play a game without earbleeding screeching sounds.

Hence why piracy is a thing.
Mine occasionally does it in loading (outside of the initial load) and it is horrendously annoying. It makes me kind of want to invest in another system.

Maybe an older-gen one so I can mod it a little. But at the moment, it's just not in the budget.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've tried modding my PSP before back when I still had it, but unfortunately, though, I simply wound up bricking and it would refuse to start. Thankfully, I got it fixed, somehow, and gave it a shot again. Did it more carefully this time, and it actually worked. When I was done, one game I remember immediately installing was Half-Minute Hero. Herd a lot of great things about it, so I thought I should give it a try. :]

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I've tried modding my PSP before back when I still had it, but unfortunately, though, I simply wound up bricking and it would refuse to start. Thankfully, I got it fixed, somehow, and gave it a shot again. Did it more carefully this time, and it actually worked. When I was done, one game I remember immediately installing was Half-Minute Hero. Herd a lot of great things about it, so I thought I should give it a try. :]
Those who did/do not have modified PSP are not a true gamers, right? =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I never actually had much reason to mod my PSP. I like buying games over pirating when I can, so I always bought physical copies anyway. That and I never even finished all the PSP games I owned, so I never had reason to download more. (I never had a memory card big enough to hold much more than a PS1 Classic or two, either, which probably had a bit to do with it as well.)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I only managed to mod my PSP a long time after the PSP became kinda obsolete...
Its fun though to play some SNES on it xD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I modded my PSP to use the english patch in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I don't think you really need an excuse to mod your system. After all, modding systems always opens up a lot of possibilities, more than just playing backups, and even then, I really don't feel there needs to be an excuse for it. Do what you want, just be careful.

Years
Never knew you could mod a PSP, but then again, you could probably mod anything nowadays XD I would consider it if I knew where my PSP charger went; since losing it a few years, that handheld has been unfortunately abandoned ):

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, never found myself in here before. How's it going, guys? Figured I'd drop by since I started a couple threads recently. I'm tempted to make one more but I honestly don't know what the interest level is on here for Garry's Mod games. So, what are you guys up to?

TY

Well, never found myself in here before. How's it going, guys? Figured I'd drop by since I started a couple threads recently. I'm tempted to make one more but I honestly don't know what the interest level is on here for Garry's Mod games. So, what are you guys up to?

Playing le usual RTS games which is not too suprising for anyone who knows me haha :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'd give it a go, but I'm not such a huge fan of the series, unfortunately. :( Tried Skyrim before, and unfortunately, it just didn't seem to be my thing.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm a longtime fan of the series, but that subscription fee's keeping me away. I'll need to either know that it's good beforehand or get a month in a sale (or a free trial). After all, it's more the price of the fee than the game being a P2P that's the problem for me.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I am currently installing The Elder Scrolls Online. Course I am currently up to disc 2 of 4. I am going to enjoy playing it once it is fully installed.

Damn, 4 discs? I've only seen 1 other game that had 4 discs. What does TESO need 4 discs for anyway? Skyrim and Oblivion seemed fine on just one each.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Damn, 4 discs? I've only seen 1 other game that had 4 discs. What does TESO need 4 discs for anyway? Skyrim and Oblivion seemed fine on just one each.
The original (no expansions) World of Warcraft was five discs LOL. It's not uncommon for MMORPGS to have multiple installation discs, so TESO seems to be around average. And, MMORPGS tend to be much bigger than regular games, so that's one reason why they have multiple discs.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm strongly temped to buy Prison Architect. Anyone here who can say if it's worth the price tag?
Currently, I'd say no. It still has a lot to work out...though it was in December and, given that it's Early Access, probably has evolved since then. But regardless, I would say that you should, at the very least, wait for a sale. It's a neat idea and the game's not bad, but in the state that I played it in, it certainly wasn't a game that was worth...$20, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back