• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Sparkling Yellow

What region should I add after Kanto?

• Johto

Votes: 182 43.8%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 58 13.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • Orre

Votes: 129 31.0%

• Total voters

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Your banner looks exactly like the blue chrome one lol(Not that it's bad)

Hehe, thanks!

Wow this looks awesome!
I always loved the first yellow, one of my favorites in the pokemon series =)

I don't know if you already answered this but, will Pikachu be able to walk behind you like in the original Yellow?
I think you should implement that feature, if it's not too difficult that is.

Oh also, customizable characters is a good idea imo. Maybe you could make it so you pick the sprite you want to use throughout the game in the beginning, at the same time as you pick your name and gender normally.

Anyway keep up the good work =)

Thanks!

Yes, you will be able to walk with Pikachu. I just am making it so it's later in the game. (Not too much later though ^_^)

As for the choice of outfit, the outfits won't be what you think they will be.
That is all I must say...:P

Like the one below?:P Though I would suggest to add more screenshots to it to fill up the rest of the black remaining space.

Hehe...yeah, I didn't mean to copy yours. (Although yours is 10x better than mine :P)

The black space is actually part of the screenshot. It was taken when the player was inside of his room.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Okay I'm sorry, but here's my list of the graphics from worst to best:

1. The interim graphics apparently used as a trasnition to the current graphics, (if my inferences are correct.)
2. The current graphics.
3. The original graphics.

PLEASE go back to the original graphics, I'm sorry.

No offense, but please,
PM260

Gigatom~

Pokemon Ruthenium Creator ~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2012
Nice Remake. Love it x3
I vooted for Orre ;)

Gigatom~

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2020
Prices:

Max Revives: 4000 (Revive + Full Potion = 1500 + 2500)
Rare Candy: 15000 (technically like nutrients)
(Stat) Max: 19600 ((Stat) Up * 2)
Type Enhancing Items (like Magnet): 5000

Also, if you can, have other Pokemon follow behind you (like in Yellow), not just a Pikachu, as long as the size is acceptable (like Eevee or Oddish) and not an oversized beast (like Blastoise or Mewtwo).
You can have an underground.
A Pokemon Contest =]

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Prices:

Also, if you can, have other Pokemon follow behind you (like in Yellow), not just a Pikachu, as long as the size is acceptable (like Eevee or Oddish) and not an oversized beast (like Blastoise or Mewtwo).
A Pokemon Contest =]
Are you giving permission or ordering him, I can't tell

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Okay I'm sorry, but here's my list of the graphics from worst to best:

1. The interim graphics apparently used as a trasnition to the current graphics, (if my inferences are correct.)
2. The current graphics.
3. The original graphics.

PLEASE go back to the original graphics, I'm sorry.

No offense, but please,
PM260

If you don't like the graphics, don't play the game. Sorry.

Looks very nice!

8/10! I'm going to download this when you're finished.

...bookmark.

Wow! Thanks you don't know how much that means to me!

Nice Remake. Love it x3
I vooted for Orre ;)

Gigatom~

Thanks! (Orre will probably be the region, even though Johto has more votes)

Prices:

A Pokemon Contest =]

Are you telling me what to put in my game? I am open to suggestions but not commands ;)

Bad News

I am not going to be able to access my laptop since it is being worked on. Therefore, do not expect any updates for about a week or maybe two.

Good News:

I have mapped up to Viridian Forest. I just have to add the trainers. Once Pewter City is done, I will publish the demo.

I hope to release the demo around: February 15 2010!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Yay! My laptop has been finished earlier, so I have been improving the graphics a little bit, nothing major. I haven't gotten really ANY progress done event-wise.

Oh, and I have come to a decision. Orre will most-likely be the other region you get to travel to. Post what kind of vehicle you want to travel in. From town-to-town you will travel by scooter, but I mean what kind of vehicle from region to region.

Another thing, I spent almost 2 hours adding the regional pokedex for the game. So now, you will only be able to have the Kanto Region Pokedex until you beat the game and get the national dex.

I am also VERY excited, because it seems the demo will be probably released a little bit earlier if I keep up this progress!

So, here is some screenshots I put together for you guys:

capture022.bmp.png

Final Version of Pallet Town
capture023.bmp.png

Shakeable Tree? Not sure yet. :P
capture024.bmp.png

A little change doesn't hurt ^_^
capture025.bmp.png

Viridian Forest + New Grass Tiles

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Nice screens dude progress is going very well, can't wait to play this game. Good Luck.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
I like the tiles! Nice screenshots. I can't wait for that demo.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
Finally, a Yellow remake. :D I hope you actually stick to this unlike a lot of others who have tried.

I'll probably play both versions, regular and special edition. Just a question: are you going to have Pikachu, Brock, and Misty follow you?

Anyway, good luck~

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Finally, a Yellow remake. :D I hope you actually stick to this unlike a lot of others who have tried.

I'll probably play both versions, regular and special edition. Just a question: are you going to have Pikachu, Brock, and Misty follow you?

Anyway, good luck~

THAT's what I forgot in the earlier update. No, I will not have all of them follow you, read below.

UPDATE (not-really)

For some of those who have asked, the reason pikachu isn't following you, is because I have kind of made it so that pikachu jumps out of his Pokeball, when he feels that you are a [loyal, real, some word here] trainer.

Actually, it's once you beat the first badge :P

As for progress, I am already finished with Brock's Gym. I need to add one more trainer, Pewter City's NPC's, and some other stuff.

I ALSO NEED BETA TESTERS!

PM ME IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A BETA TESTER!

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I have been finishing up the demo (which is now finished by the way)

I have been altering the graphics a little bit to keep up with the conversation over here ^_^

As of right now I have no screenshots. I am going to PM the demo to Venom12, and PokeStorm so they can test out the improved version of the demo.

I might release the demo tomorow considering it is finished and I tested it myself for bugs.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Awesome can't wait until then. i like the special edition best! thanks for the kinda update.

HaxRfun

Flareon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2010
I hope that you never give up, and that your game comes out perfect. Also, I don't know if it hasn't been answered, but how many ranches is there going to be? One in each town, perhaps?

Back