• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Checkers' Fusions and Re-Colors!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
For pikakitten, my sweet. I have finished! There wasn't much I could do. I love you!!

azaxw5.jpg

I like the creativity for this one, but for this fusion, it seems like you just placed Pidgey's feathers near his eyes onto the Sentret body instead of fusing it together. The shading can be done better, especially on the body part.

:t354:TG

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
For my sweet little cookie, pikakitten. I see what you did there.
jsj6tz.jpg

And TG, I am a fairly new spriter. Thanks for the feedback! I couldn't really do much with the Sentret- Pidgey. If it was a Pideot I could at least add wings. But the Pidgey's wings were folded so...

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Thank you, my lovely but save it as a .png next time, k?
Next request

Fusion
Base Pokemon- Purrloin
Fusions- Notched Pichu
Color Palette- Umbreon
Other- Save it as a .png, if you don't know how then
When saving it, at the bottom it should say Save as type and click it and select .png

Bye, my Checkered-Love!

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Here you go! You are now a VIP!!
2lmv212.jpg

I have a Windows 2000 and it can't save as .png. Only .bmp. I swear, I have the worst version.

If anyone could make a background with the code that be an instant VIP membership! Thanks you guys! (Preferably rainbow, but anything else works to!)

Last edited:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Well this place is dead.
D-E-A-D. Deader than a dead rattlesnake in Death Valley. DEAD. dead dead dead dead DEAD!!!
Dead. Sooooo dead. Will somebody please request something? Anyone!? PLEASE! Imma say it 1 more time.
Dead
Eaten-alive
Angry death
Death

EDIT: Dead is a funny word now. Dead.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
can you please do this for me

pokeball

Pokemon- deerling
Color-deerling's colour palette
Other-i dont care which deerling form you pick

Years
  • Age 12
  • Seen May 11, 2015
I have a Windows 2000 and it can't save as .png. Only .bmp. I swear, I have the worst version.
I have a Windows 2000 and it can't save as .png.
I have a Windows 2000
Windows 2000
There's internet back in your era?

At least save as bmp. It's much much better than jpg.

Also can I get Icons for
embirch.png

and
temporaryfile3.png

Ignore the multiple forms.

Back