• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I pick whatever the hell I feel like picking. So for me it's "El-Gee-Em', 'Ray-kwah-Zuh' and 'Arr-see-us'

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

I'm still confused, one of the ads said 'ARR-see-us' but another one said 'ARC-ee-us'. Which is it? :U

They're interchangeable, actually.
In fact, I think I often switch between them when I'm speaking of Arceus, lol.

The anime has pronounced names differently than I had, many times. Ray-KWAH-zuh and such.
Erm . . . can't remember 'em all right now, though, lol.

I've been reading a rather old guide on journey-fanfics and now I feel like writing one. D: > dat one <

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

You do eventually. Having covered the first part of the basics I can see why so many people quit early on, will be kewel when I can play though.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I really want to stay young for as long as possible. I'm still somewhat growing, so it's easier to stay in shape, I have a steady education and don't have to think about making money or making difficult choices, and I don't have THAT much responsibility yet.

...Life is easier the younger you are. 2011 was still probably the best year of my life so far, but that's because I'm happy and stuff :P
If you can be young and absolutely appreciate it, there is nothing better in this world.

Years

*has my first non anime set since I had that Enter Shikari one many moons ago*

I thought the little girl in Tokyo Magnitude was realistic, didn't hate her at all. That biker woman Mari whatever was awesome, easily one of my favourite series.

She was realistic by the second half. At the beginning she was just being a PITA to her brother. :<

Anyways this San Diego retreat is fun. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Competitive battling and watching classic Sonic is fun! But you know, Robotnik really shouldn't wear a thong X_X

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sonic X was OK, but I find the older stuff funnier. Which is weird considering they're all punny and cliche and stuff o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back