• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Version [Beta 1 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2020
This hack looks pretty awesome. U really have hacking talent. Keep up the work. I can't wait till its finished. You'll probably win Hack of the Year. :)

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
so you've been working on this hack for more than a year and I wanted to ask if you wil release a beta or will you release once it is completed?

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
Looks like a very nice hack n_n I love the tiles in the swamp looking area! I gotta get them :P

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
I've been looking through a few of these and I have to say I do like the concept you've put forward. The inclusion of real world place names is a good one and I noticed you've said that all the grammar/spelling will be taken care of in due time. Good luck with the progression of the mod!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
this looks good so far! you definitely are making an interesting hack here! keep up the good work!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2017
Oh it will be really great hack and now we must wait until it will be complete and ready for game ah i cant wait to play this hack :) good luck with that work ;)

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
Major Update

So here is all the work I did over the summer, it's about a 20 screen shot update xD
LS69.png

New Hp Boxes made myself
LS70.png

The ruins in the corrisca swamp
LS71.png

lets try figuring out the puzzle
LS72.png

LS73.png

LS74.png

You have made it to the portal of truth
LS75.png

Three legendary dogs Vs. Me
LS76U.png

Now that they scattered, it is my job to find them and collect them. Makes sence
LS77.png

A bridge to CASTILE
LS78.png

LS79.png

On the SS. Mariner
LS80.png

Those fountains are animated, just saying
LS81.png

LS82.png

Well, I guess it's time to pray
LS83.png

or not?
LS84.png

Like the new bridge for the city:D
LS85.png

By the way the water on the edges are also animated :P
LS86.png

I wounder what the police want
LS87.png

This area actually resembles are giant pokeball. :p
LS88.png

time to enter the mountain range to go to the next route, which can take the player to BOODGY WOODS

Till BOODGY WOODS
NarutoActor out ~

Please post what you think about my newest screenshots :D

Sirfetch’d

This is one of the most beautiful hacks I have ever seen. Can't wait to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back