• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack blinked as he was handed Kiba's money. At first he was actually thinking that Kiba might show up just about now and Jack could give it to him as long as he got fifty percent, but once Chester said he could very well be missing Jack just paled. "What? Kiba can't be missing..." He looked over a Mello and shook his head yet again. "It's some kind of trick he's pulling, he's just going to come out later." He said calmly as he continued to glance around, but Irek's words confirmed it. "Dammit!" Snapped Jack.

"Kiba!" He shouted out just for at least to prove Irek wrong. He blinked and hung his head, "Well, this turned out to be a very bad idea. We shouldn't have signed up for this..." He muttered as he watched Julia walking off. He wanted to call to her, but he really didn't know what to say. He just sighed and sat down. "This is turning out to be c**p. You just think it'll never happen to you, you know?" He glanced down at Irek. "We can't just leave Kiba out there... wherever he is! Isn't there some way to try and track him or at least make sure he's okay?"

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

It didn't take long before something happened. Having ventured well into the tunnel, Jimmy began to hear something farther down, and it wasn't just a quick noise, it was continuous. He was beginning to realize that this was perhaps more than a mere zombie like issue. Such mindless creatures surely could not have built this as a possible base. But then again, considering the abnormalities of Lethia, one could suppose this was a natural creation and that the zombies had been lucky enough to merely stumble upon it.

Suddenly the noises became clearer, and now they were voices, chanting it seemed. What they were chanting though, he wasn't sure. Shortly after Jimmy returned Toby to his pokeball, fearing they would be getting into dangerous territory soon and he didn't want to risk the young pokemon in battle. He was right because soon after he came upon a chamber. Jimmy quickly pressed his back up against one of the tunnel walls and began to slowly press up closer, weary of getting discovered by any beings in the area.

By the time he had edged close enough to get a good view of the chamber, he saw witness to a ritual of some sort. It was disturbing to say the least, but he realized that this was what had been turning people into this zombie like trance. He saw a rather tall cloaked figure walk over to the possessed soul, and suddenly she stumbled off farther into the chamber and out of sight.

Jimmy dared to edge even closer, even looking for an object or something he could crouch behind. He faintly heard talks about moving to the mountainous region of Lethia and that whoever these people were, they had some sort of issue with fire types as well as... an underground jungle? One thing he did understand in that conversation, he didn't want to blow his cover either.

Years
Irek nodded. "There is a division in the leagues ranks that deal with missing humans in the leagues territory, we can put out a search request to find him, best we can do right now until then is scout the loft... Shadoan, Think Ulla is up for a scouting mission?" He looked over at Julia and sighed as Shadoan snatched Ulla's ball from his belt and releases her. "Ulla, scout the area for Kiba. He's missing. When you find him, return here." The bird nodded, understanding her mission as she took off. "Jev, return." Shadoan pulls out Jev's poke'ball as he points it at the knuckle headed bug and calls him back while Irek starts walking off, turning back to the boys. "I'm going to make a phone call and get the search request in, in-case Ulla can't find him." Shadoan nods as he turns to Jack. "We should pack up and help look. The caravan doesn't look like they're leaving yet so we have some time."

Shadoan looks over to see a crying Avaith as he calls out for Mello. "BUT!""No buts Avaith, It's not you... Your sweet and loving but... I have to find Kiba... I'm.... I'm sorry." She replies as she hurries off towards Julia's direction as avaith sat there with his heart broke as Shadoan walks over beside him and picks him up. "... Come on, we have work to do." Avaith nods as he leaves a small trail of tears behind, walking back towards the group as Shadoan discards the bandages on Avaith. His bruises and scars are completely healed though his muscles and bones were a little sore, he helps Shadoan pack and start their ground search. Ulla returns shortly to report no sight of Kiba, dead or alive within the 5 miles she flew out from the loft and back. Shadoan proceeded to search the hotel and around it with no luck of their 4th missing companion. It seems like the boys are once more on their own again.

-Low Road: Mountain Region-

As Julia walked along the road distraught, Mello catches up, he muscles sore though her scars healed, she tugs at Julia's leg. Looking down, she sees the singing pokemon hop up and float down to ride her shoulder. Swiping away a tear since she broke up with her mate to find someone else important to her. The song pokemon began to sing silently and sadly.

Rise with the Sun!​

"If we wait too long, the Butterfree's sweet scent will become permanent, we won't be able to control their path's. If that happens, our Beheeyem can't broadcast the whistle to keep them in control." He sighs as he checks the time. "The sun is rising soon, we need to keep the army out of the sunlight and discuss how we are going to move them without notice." the cloaked beings were walking towards Jimmy and pass him without paying much attention, more or less with one another trying to get their army on the move. "If the flame marks hit the sun, they will suffer." One of them exclaims as they walk out into another tunnel.

MoonRise Evolution​
As Xavier walked forwards with the morning sun to slowly rising. Xavier may have a better defense all around him, though he did not count on what was beneath him. The moment Zed and he walked over some loose dirt, they fell into a small pitfall, only to rose and wake up an angry force of Sandshrew.
-Fight!-
3 x Sandshrew

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier almost cursed when he found himself in a pit with three Sandshrews and Zed. Clayton and Stark were both engaging with a Beedrill swarm, so he had nothing but Zed. He looked to the Poliwhirl and asked, "Are you ready?" He gave his trainer a nod and got into a fighting stance. The Sandshrews wasted no time in attacking and charged him. "Use Water Pulse!" Zed cupped his hands and a blue sphere of water formed in his hands, and he launched it at the nearest antagonist, knocking it out with a super-effective critical hit. The other two managed to hit him hard with a tackle. This would be an interesting battle.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Without Kiba around it seemed like everything had just gone downhill. Mello ran off as well and Jack just didn't know what to feel. He had only known the guy for only a few days, yet they had traveled together and been protecting each other. In a way Jack felt very responsible. If he hadn't gone on inside he could at least have helped Kiba out here and interfered when he had been taken away. He knew ghost type pokemon after all! He should have seen this coming a mile away and have hurried up trying to beat the head ghost! He shook his head as Irek and Shadoan came back.

"This is my fault guys. If only..." He shook his head yet again and recalled Lilith, Alpha, Delta, and Foxtrot. "If only... but I guess it's too late now huh?" He asked. "I... need to get my mind off of this." He said as he walked away. He knew the place to go and headed over to where the job listing was. "Could I look at the listing?" He asked as Bravo leaned against the stand and scratched her stomach with a bored glance on her face.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Julia Blackwood
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia felt a tug at her leg and stopped, mildly startled by the pokemon's presence below her. Was that Kiba's? She almost moved to bend down and pick the other up, but before she knew it the other pokemon came to her, using her shoulder as a seat. She looked up and raised a hand to gentle rub the other pokemon's cheek as if trying to wipe tears from her eyes. She seemed relatively okay with the pokemon's presence, even if she couldn't tell what in the world the poor thing's species was. She then proceeded to pull out a handkerchief for the child-like pokemon to use as a blanket and what appeared to be a small treat. What? She wanted to be on /good/ terms with the seemingly wild pokemon. Best to be friendly and avoid having your hair burnt off, or something like that.

And then a large bird pokemon landed in front of her. She was momentarily startled, but as she looked up—That was Roy! The red, white and blue giant eagle pokemon had landed in front of her proudly. She could tell just by his expression. He was ready to travel with them again. Perfect. She would give him her affectionate reunion and return him to his ball over the course of a few minutes before heading on her way further along the path.

Years
"Jack, its not your fault." Shadoan responded as he followed up behind him. "I spoke with Chester a while ago while we were looking... Someone was attempting to sabotage the loft and utterly destroy it using the way stone.... Apparently, physical beings and humans need training to use it, however spirit's such as ghost pokemon can flow through one end and out the other in a matter of seconds without issues. There was no way for us to have known or react." The vendor was still looking through the various boxes for the binder as he looked at the moping Jack and talking Shadoan. "... Have both of you boys tried setting up a base?" He asked when he comes across the job binder and places it in front of them. Shadoan looks up a little confused. "A base? Why setup a base in Lethia with all the wild and dangerous pokemon?" The vendor chuckles and starts rummaging through the boxes a little more. "Its a home you live in for a while and move on when you can before your get hit with one of the regions many dangers. If your planning to explore a certain region of Lethia, like Gaia's Heart, you setup a base near the place or on a floating island and stay there. You then venture out to perform jobs or fight more trainers to get your badge components... It's easy though difficult to keep up with. They are most useful when your doing research for yourself or need someplace safer. Don't get me wrong, its still dangerous, but its better fighting behind cover than guarding out in the open." He pulls out a folder and places it in front of Jack along with the binder. "Pokemon migration and territory information for the mountain region for the spring... This will give you better judgment on where to setup your base and when to move though it'll cost you, $75." Shadoan walks forth with his wallet and purchases the information as Jack opens the job binder.

AVAILABLE

♦Capture! The next generation or training!:
I'm looking to study pokemon that ascend and try to figure out why only Lethia's pokemon ascend. I have a few theories, though I need some pokemon from Lethia itself to confirm it. Any pokemon will do, even Eevee or Rattatta!
[Reward: 3 badge components & Travelers Wagon]

♦Study Up!:
I'm looking for new pupils to teach them self defense tactics and assault strategies. If your looking to to learn from the best, seek me out in the snow caps, north of the new settlement.
[Reward: The knowledge itself will be reward enough.]

♦Transport Goods:
A job that's easier said than done. I have need a crate of pokemon food I have buried out in the mountains delivered to me near the Silver lake at the mouth of the desert region to Lethia. The crate must remain intact and well guarded.
[Reward: 7 Badge Components, a share of the food in the crates.]

♦I need materials:
I require materials that Pokemon produce in order to create various survival items. I need some silk webbing from a Spinarak, discarded baby pokemon egg shells and any empty Metapod cocoons, nothing alive in them. [Reward:2 badge components]

♦Bounty:
To any trainers, if you come across any other groups belonging to team rocket and defeat them, return with their hats or an article of clothing. The security will pay for each item turned in from money to badge pieces. [Reward: 100 - 1 badge piece]

♦Mountain Herbs:
I need some herbs in the mountain region to create some home brewed potions. Will be willing to pay for each herb brought to me.[Reward:500 x per herb]

TAKEN

♦Moon Rise Evolution:
The Bulbasaur in the region are nearing the season for evolution in the lake west of Standing Grace. Any trainer taking this job, I want them to record the event on any device necessary and send the video back to me for data analysis. [Reward: 1 badge component]

♦Rise with the Sun!:
There have been a few trainers going missing lately along with their pokemon. No corpses have turned up nor have any abandoned pokemon. Most of these disappearances are happening between the mountain route and the forest route. Location of any of the missing trainers will be given a large reward. [Reward: 1 Complete Badge, 1 Badge Component, 1 Travel Voucher]

Low Road: Mountain Region
As Julia walked the lonely path, Mello rubbed her cheek along Julia's as she wiped her tears and started eating the small treat. The two continue to walk the path as they move and come across a cave. There were no other forks in the road unless Julia decided to physically climb the mountain. Looking into the cave, she heard disturbing noises and the sound of footsteps as various pokemon move throughout the cave. As she makes her decision, she is being watched from a distance, someone or something keeping a close eye on her.

Moon Rise Evolution!

As the remaining Sandshrew curled into balls and tackle into the other pokemon. Rolling off the walls like a set of hotwheels in a crash test dome, the battle was somewhat interupted as a Ryhorn comes crashing through the wall to the side as its drill started to spin with a yellow stone draping around its neck. The stone had a funny yet disturbing aura radiating from it.​

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Xavier almost screamed an unhealthy amount of profanity when the Rhyhorn burst through the wall of the pit. "DAMN!" was all he managed to get off. The odds of this battle were definitely not in his favor. "ZED, TAKE OUT THOSE SANDSHREWS!" He was almost screaming. The Poliwhirl responded immediately and launched a powerful Water Pulse at both of them, finishing them off. It was now Zed against the Rhyhorn.

It charged Zed with surprising speed and almost ran him through, but he dogded to the side at the last moment and launched a Water Pulse into its unshielded back, sending it skidding across the arena's floor. "HA! Take that!" He cried in triumph. Much to his dis
may, the Rhyhorn got up. "Damn. I was sure that was going to work." Zed had hit it with a fatal blow! "Keep hammering it!" He cried and Zed complied. The Poliwhirl began launching Water Pulses until the Rhyhorn collapsed. "What a powerful specimen. I believe it would augment my team well. He examined and tossed out a pokeball. The Rhyhorn disappeared with a red flash into the pokeball.

doge

???
Years
Jimmy Hill

By now Jimmy had made his way closer towards the cloaked figures. He was about halfway from the midsection of the chamber, crouching behind a wide pillar. Although this approach increased his chances of being discovered, he needed to get within a closer range to hear. Apparently, they were controlling the hordes of zombies with a Butterfree and some other pokemon he had never heard of before. But that information wasn't nearly as important as the fact that they were about to migrate over to the mountain region. It was something he'd absolutely have to remember.

Just then the cloaked figures began to move, they were walking right towards him! He pressed up closer against the pillar, praying that they would somehow skip him over. He held his breath, in an effort to produce as little noise as possible. Fortunately for him, they had been so caught up in organizing and moving their army of zombies they seemed to have missed him. The zombie army followed quickly, moving by without noticing him either. It seemed they were completely mindless underneath the figures' control. Quickly he slipped into the back of the pack, attempting to mimic their actions and tendencies.

This would be his only way out. The other tunnel he had taken into the chamber, was a one way route. He'd have to figure out a way to swiftly make a way up the hole he came in and without leaving too much evidence of his presence if he were to go back that way. This was indeed incredibly risky but also probably the best option he had at the moment.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack just sighed, "Look, drop it." He muttered as he looked through the binder before him. He just needed something, anything to take his mind off of what had just happened. He heard some talk about a base and what not, but he didn't care about that really. He looked down the list, murmuring to himself as he saw the various jobs, though one did stick out. Getting a cart to a lake didn't seem that bad. Who would attack a cart of pokemon food anyway? Well... besides pokemon of course. Though he did have a ghost type team so they would have a easily with any kind of poekmon really, and normal type pokemon, dark type, and psychic types didn't reside in the mountains so this would be a piece of cake! It would also net him some badge pieces so there was that too. What was the worst that could happen?

"I'll take the Transport Goods job." Jake told the man as he turned away and headed to where the PC was. He just KNEW it was a mistake to take out Charlie! He had to get him back pronto! He just hoped his psychic could forgive him. He had to decide though who to put in storage. For the time being Delta really didn't do anything useful, he was the weakest pokemon Jack had after all! As he traded the two pokeballs at the PC he opened up Charlie's. The Kadabra emerged, glancing about and then narrowing his eyes at his trainer. there was an uncomfortable standoff right there as Charlie slowly turned around and crossed his arms with a frown.

"Charlie! Don't be like that!' Jack said. "Look... I was wrong to put you up, I thought I could do this without you, but I can't. We had an incident and you could have solved the whole thing!" As Jack talked on Charlie formed a smug smile on his face, though with his back to his trainer Jack couldn't tell. "....what I'm saying is I really need you here to help me, to help the team. What do you say?"

The Kadabra was silent for a moment then turned around and nodded a bit. Jack smiled, "Okay then! Well, we have a new job so we're going to be heading out there." Jack looked over at Shadoan but as he did so the Kadabra narrowed his eyes at Irek and made a neck cutting motion with his fingers. He headed over to his friend. "Well, I'll be heading out to do that job. If you want to tag along then you're more than welcome to."

Years
[Psychic types do live in the mountain region in 3 of Lethia's key locations, similar to Gaia's heart where we found dragons.]

Irek turned his head to ignore Charlie as he glared at him, pretending he didn't even exist as he trotted towards shadoanand hopped onto his shoulder. "Shadoan, you may want to return Avaith for the moment... If he's heartbroken and going to mope like this, he won't be ready to fight. He'll get himself hurt." Shadoan nodded as he called back avaith to his ball and turned towards Jack. "I'll tag along... Though I want to try the Study Up job once we finish." The job vendor called for the boys once more. with another map. "IF YOUR GOING TO DIG UP THE SUPPLIES. YOU NEED A MAP!" Shadoan walked towards the vendor and picked up the map with the job supplies and read it over. He then compared it to the base building information he purchased and walked back towards Jack. "Jack... How much do you know about fighting Psychic types?... The goods are buried in someplace called the Field of the Fallen, a meteorite crash site with stones that resonate PSI power, according to the information I bought." He paused a moment and shook his head. "It may be fine in the reaching there anyway. We just need to find a red stone sticking out of the grou-" He paused as a blue pidgey flew and landed on Shadoan's head with a letter addressed to Irek. The pidgey then flew off as Irek opened the letter. "..." "What is it Irek?" "Updates to the pokemon territories... All officers are given these to know what to avoid... I may have choosen to come and be your pokemon, but I'm still considered an officer in the leagues ranks... Let's move out, our stop at Leviathan's Bastion can wait." Irek replied as Shadoan walked forward towards the west exit. Before he took another step, he looked at his Gyro Gear to check the phone app. "... Looks like all 4 of our numbers are in here... Mine... Yours, Julia's and... Kiba's?" Shadoan taps Kiba's name as the phone app ran. There were a few rings followed up by a voice mail "The trainer 'Kiba' you are trying to reach can't come to the phone right now, please leave a message and we'll get back to you. -BEEEEEEP-" Shadoan sighed as he began to speak. "KIBA! WHERE ARE YOU?... Call us back please..." He hung up with the end call option on the touch screen and turned to Jack. "Shall we?" As they started walking, Irek continued to ignore Charlie as he reached into Shadoan's bag and pulled out some Silver Root. The white flowers glisted in the morning such as he extracted the pollen and covered Shadoan in it. "... Just being cautious."
He replied as Shadoan sneezed once.

Moon Rise Evolution

Though the Ryhorn was taken care off, problems still rose above ground. Climbing out, there were still Beedrill and Kakuna's glaring at Xavier. The bugs make a strong advancement upon them.

BATTLE...or run?
Beedrill x 45 + 15 more per post made after this one, including the response post to this battle.
-Poison Sting
-Drill
-Fury Cutter

Rise With The Sun!

As Jimmy walked forward, the cloaked beings had vanished from sight, but no the zombies. As the roam thorugh the tunnels, there were cracks of sunlight shining through the ceiling as the horde avoided the rays of light. In one of these spot lights was a trainer; Skin tint had returned to normal, the flame mark had evaporated and there were not any signed of any bite marks. However the trainer looked like he had been through a lot. The body was covered in scars and dirt as if he had been beaten around by other pokemon. The trainer seems to be breathing. Either break from the pack and save the trainer; Thus exposing yourself to the horde or continue on with them...
There's also the option of waiting for the horde to leave and recover the trainer, however you will completely allow the horde to slip through you hands and you will have more difficulty trying to find them again.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

Jack nodded as Irek spoke. "That's true. Those two were getting along so great." He said. He went back with Shadoan to the vendor and smirked at his question. "Shadoan, Shadoan, you are talking about a guy who collects psychic pokemon, I know very well how to fight them. It's the reason I have ghosts on my team after all!" He said with a nod.

Charlie did perk up at the mention of PSI power. "Truly? Well, this could be worth my time after all..." The Kadabra chuckled.

It seemed that Jack had everyone's number now, but as Kiba's was called he sighed and put his up. "Let's just head out." He muttered as he began to make his way out of the area. "We can find a place to camp this night, with Charlie it won't be that hard." He stated as the Kadabra smirked and once more as his trainer looked away gave Irek a death glare and began to follow after Jack.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"GOD FREAKING DANG IT!" Xavier stomped his foot in rage. All of theses damned interruptions were driving a certain man of science crazy. Xavier to be exact. He released Bulls-Eye and his new Rhyhorn, which he healed quickly. "BRING IT ON! LET'S GO GUYS! KEEP FIGHTING! NO RULES!" The X-Team launched into action.

Zed began to launch various Water Pulses into the swarm of Beedrills. Ten Beedrills fell to his blasts. Stark flitted throughout their ranks spraying Dragonbreath in every direction he could. Nine more fell. Clay fired a powerful Hyper Beam straight into the crowd on them. Before it hit, the swarm scattered and only four took the beam, despite the power of the blast. When they regathered, a raging Bull's-Eye tore right through the middle of them, taking out ten more. The new Rhyhorn chased down multiple more, but the remaining ones flew off. There was another swarm coming. There was no time to lose. "COME IN GUYS!" He shouted and the team turned and ran.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Low Road: Mountain Region
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Julia continued to apply light affection to the feminine pokemon as she traveled upon the set path. She wasn't keen on climbing the mountain manually without gear. She did however note the lack of splits leading up to the cave. This made her slightly nervous. Was this cave the only way? What were those noises? Should she be afraid? Her brow furrowed a bit and she makes a decission, completely unaware of the fact that she was being watched. She cautiously made her way into the cave, trying to let her eyes adjust to the darkness as she slowly made her way forward, feeling along in search of obstacles in hopes of not tripping over them or otherwise embarrassing and hurting herself. Y'know, on second thought, perhaps she'd need to get one of her pokemon to conjure a flame...

She promptly did so, letting out Ice, who promptly emitted a short-range blueish light in the form of a sustained will-o-wisp. The blue ball of flame hovered abover one of her hands, illuminating only a foot or two ahead of her. Well... it was better than nothing, right?

Last edited:
Years
Mountain Region: Northwest Path
Irek continued to turn his head away from Charlie and ignored him as he slouched against Shadoan's head. The boys walked a long ways moving northwest towards the Field of the Fallen. "Irek, How much about the leagues history do you know?... I do not plan to see the next play so can you give both me and Jack a better description about Lethia?" Irek opened his eyes and watched yellow sky as the day was slowly coming to an end as he began to speak. "Alright... But only because the play back in the loft was terrible... Basically, All of Lethia is a massive meteor that hit the planet billions of years ago when several other rocks hit our planet as well, such as the fabled moon stone, the rock that could evolve some species of pokemon." He sat up and perched himself to better clamp himself to Shadoan. "After the meteor hit, it collected lava, dust and dirt and began to grow into a large floating region filled with nothing but pokemon... The first humans that came to Lethia were constantly at war with both nature and the pokemon themselves, looking to make a living... There was never an agreement between pokemon, leviathans or humans to live in peace, but there was a mixed relationship and an awkward agreement when Standing Grace was first built. The forest's region for most bug pokemon, was territorial, even towards the beach, however they never really did care for humans... As long as noone bothers the bug pokemon controlling the woods near the town, the pokemon would not bother the humans and leave them in peace..." He hopped down a moment to rush over to a few plants to gather some herbs as they passed them by, Shadoan stopped to let him gather them. "What about the league, where do they fit into this?" Irek wrapped the herbs in his arm scarf as he walked over, hopped back upa nd stored them into Shadoan's bag. "4 years after Standing Grace was built, there were thoughts to treat this region as an island paradise resort and developers were looking to expand from Standing grace and setup other towns, even another pokemon league was put into thought... However, you both must have already seen and noticed first hand how the region treats humans. The developers learned the hard way, but it never stopped them from trying again and again... Its from here the leagues history gets really....iffy." "Iffy?....How?" Irek took a deep breath in as the sky went from yellow to a bright orange. "There was a lot going on. Since the trainers and humans were interfering with pokemon and invading their territories, the pokemon banded and fought back. During those fights, pokemon ascension was discovered and lead to new problems with scientists trying to study us and trainers coming here to capture and use us as secret weapons in their arsenal. Because of all of this that was going on, the mayor of standing grace set out to find 4 pokemon trainers, very strong ones to kick off these people from the island.... He found his trainers and they did their job as long as they could explore and learn about Lethia as much as they wished... Then from here its just rumors, some say the 4 trainers built the league to challenge others to build their power, others say they created the league to do this and that... Nothing more but rumors... The only rumor that proved to be true, that I was able to confirm on my own, was the 4 trainers that were hired setup the league themselves in order to hide something." The night sky appeared as Shadoan turned his head to Irek. "Hide what?" Irek shrugged his green shoulders. "I don't know... Lethia is full of things that would baffle to world. Each surprise and discovery is more mind boggling and entertaining that the last one; And even more dangerous than were lead on to believe. They could have set it up to protect all of Lethia secrets... Though for what amount of secrets lie here. They did a lousy job of hiding; unless they found something more disturbing below Lethia... Its getting late, we can rest here and arrive at the field early tomorrow."

Mountain Region: Old Cave

Stepping through the shadows, the azure flame reveals cave paintings on the walls on what appears to be Lethia being picked up and carried by a massive shadow. Studying the cave paintings further, the painting was very recent, the colors seem freash instead of aged. "DON'T TOUCH THAT!" A voice in the darkness calls out. Looking out, a black furred Smeargul is painting with his tail several drawings on the region. "The paint is still drying..." He replied.

Moon Rise Evolution

As the Ryhorn was let go and fought his way through, he was forced to retreat with his trainer until the yellow stone around his neck back to glow, forcing the pokemon to evolve to Rydon. The stone still kept glowing as they continue to run. The Rydon picks up Xavier and digs underground with him underground. As Xaviers Pokemon follow, the yellow stone glows onece more, evolving into Rhyperior, punching the walls for stones, it aims for the hole above, using the hole as a choke point for the bugs entering, it takes out several at a time every second.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis - Moutain Region Northwest Path​

Jack sighed as the group continues to walk forward. He just had to keep his mind off of Kiba for now, but it still hurt him deep inside that he wasn't able to help his friend, that if hadn't punished Charlie and actually had him at the time everything could have been solved much faster and without any casualties. Still, Kiba's other pokemon had disappeared with him as well, so it was very possible that they were protecting him against whatever had abducted him. Still, it was a lesson he had learned. He would make sure to travel with Charlie wherever he went and not let something like that happen ever again!

Charlie, of course, had a rather smug smile on his face. He had not only managed to gain freedom once more, but now he could start taking his revenge, first starting on that bothersome Arcanine that had helped imprison him. Though from the talk from earlier it seemed the dog was gone for now. It would be a goal he would look forward to then, something that would drive him froward. He would seek to become stronger than that mutt and next time they would meet he would get deep into that head. He would scramble up that mind oh so well and the dog wouldn't even know whether he was awake or asleep, what his name was, or anything! Oh, that would be a fine day to look toward indeed! He couldn't help but giggled every now and then at the thought of him strangling the dog and watching his body dangle limply in the air while everyone would watch on in horror and realize just how powerful he was!

Jack looked over at the others and set his stuff down, "Yeah, we can rest here. The job will at least get us some good rewards!" He chuckled as Charlie sat down and crossed his legs as he began to meditate.

Dawn

Years
Julia Blackwood - Old Cave
Julia started to examine these... 'paintings' with a discerning eye, leaning over a bit to get a closer look. What did this describe? It was exceedingly primitive. Who would paint something like this when they could just... write? In fact, she quickly started to assuming they didn't mean anything. What was that supposed to be anyway? She couldn't quite snag the meaning easily. Regardless, soon enough a male voice startled her and she nearly jumped in her boots. Eh..? She looked and saw the black furred smeargle through the ghostly light of Ice's will'o'wisp. What's that, mister smeargle? Don't touch that? It will consume you and destroy Altomere? Well! He didn't have to tell her twice! A single hand held up to her mouth, she moved forward towards the pokemon. "Okay..." she said, her tone implying she had more to say. "What is this..?" she asked, curious. Talking pokemon? Pfft, whatever. She could worry about that later.

Last edited:
Years
Mountain Region: Northwest Path.
Shadoan began to unfurl his sleeping bag as he glanced at Jack. Moving over to start a campfire, he began to ponder. "Jack... We never did figure out each others wishes or talk about it since we were in Heroes loft... We never even got a chance to hear Julia's wish either before she wondered off... I mean, there are 3 conferences or tournaments, spring, summer and fall, so that's 3 wishes they'll distribute if someone makes it to the top. If you made it, what would you wish for?" The kindled wood began to flicker as he released Light, Ulla, Stella, Jev and Avaith. Avaith crawls over beside the fire, sitting down and staring at the ground in thought and depression as Jev looked at him and looked over at Irek. Irek replied, "Mello broke up with him when Kiba went missing." Jev sat there with an angry expression on his face as he shouted. "WHAAAAAAAAAAT?! YOU MEAN I THREW A FIGHT FOR NOTHING!?!?!?!?! SON OF A BURNING BUG SHOVED UP THE ASS OF ARCUES WHERE HE FARTS FLAMETHROWERS OVER EVERYTHING I FLIPPING TRY!" He stomps over into Shadoans bag and digs throw its contents as he pulls out a wooden blue box. Shadoan rushes over to Jev. "Oh no you don't! Celebrations only; we made an a- OW!" Jev punches Shadoans leg as he drops the box and Jev tries to open the locked box. Avaith sighs as he gets up and tackles Jev to the ground as Shadoan picks the box up and puts the box back into his bag. Irek looks at Shadoan and ask's "Whats in the box?" "... It's wine, made from poke berries, several roots and honey... Its pretty sweet but a little strong. My parents gave it to me as a sending away present. Me and my team made an agreement to save it for special occasions." Irek looked at the box and back to Shadoan. "Well, save it for your birthday then, or at least your victory at your first E&S conference."
Old Cave
"Warning Labels." The black Smeargul replied. "There's a guardian to a lost valley close by, I wanted to go ahead and plaster warning signs for trainers not to come down here, lest they want to get...killed..... wha-" The black smeargul looked behind him as the ink on the wall peels off and starts to give form to bluish houndours. "SON OF A- RUN! THE GUARDIAN IS POSSESING THE PAINTINGS" The black smeargul takes off like a bullet in the darkness.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack just sighed, "I don't want to talk about wishes, okay? I just... want to think. At least for now." So, Jack looked up at the sky and thought. So much had happened in the past few days and now he felt so guilty about everything! It wasn't the most pleasant feeling to have, so he pulled out his sleeping bag and laid it out on the ground.

Charlie sat down and began to meditate. His spoons began to hover around him as he took in deep calming breaths. He was already sure about what to do, he just had to make sure that no one caught sight of his plans though. That would be the very hard part.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Kiba Kurokokoro
Pokeball.png
448.png
282.png
136.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
NoPoke.png
Lavender Town to Mountain Region

Chapter One: Part One
A Valiant Return

Showered, shaven, better dressed, better prepared. A new backpack full of well-packed equipment and materials; you'd think there was hammerspace in there. Food, drink, and various survival equipment filled the main pocket. Herbs and berries on a side pocket, and some potions and Pokeballs on the other side. A nice black backpack for storage that is big enough to carry plenty, but not so big as to get in the way. The shoulder straps were pulled into place, as the figure turned and faced the Gardevoir. The Flareon in his arms he petted slowly.

"Z," The figure started, a soft, yet deep voice, tinged with a tone of determination, "can you get us there?"

"Of course," the Gardevior's calm, feminine voice echoed, "provided that Ki can locate their exact coordinates."

"I can," the Lucario replied, "it's been a long time, but I can still recognize their auras if we get near them. It shouldn't be too hard. According to that shopkeeper, it's only been a day."

"A day..." The young man adjusted his glasses. "It felt like so much longer... Nonetheless... We've gotta get back to them. I wonder if they even noticed my absence..."

Ki gave somewhat of a shrug. "I know one person did, at the very least, and I'd like to see what she does when you return."

"Right..." He shifted his glasses, redirecting his attention to the Gardevoir. "Ready?"

"Ready."

The figure formed a faint smile. "To Lethia."

"To Lethia," the three said in unison, before all four of them dissolved into nothing.

The figure appeared in the loft. It seemed everything was at peace now. Stroking the Flareon, he gave both the Lucario and the Gardevoir a glance. "Well?"

"This place... It's beautiful. Though I'm guessing your friends aren't here?" The Gardvoir seemed stunned by the night sky, the dense forests surrounding the loft, and the mountain in the distance. However, her gaze was cut short.

Ki took a step forward. "They're over there. I can tell exactly how far. They're on the path toward the mountain, likely setting up camp for the night."

"Perfect," spoke the figure. "You got this, Z?"

"On it." With a bit of a sigh, she placed a hand on both the figure and the Lucario, and everyone was transported once more.

"There's... Um... Shadoan. And Jack." A delighted gleam sparkled in his eyes, as he slowly walked up to their campsite, feeling a slow smile growing.

"Shadoan... Jack... It's been a while." Kiba grinned, his slightly deeper voice no doubt getting their attention.

Kiba.png

Back