• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Resource Compilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
Most of the credits are obvious, the only tiles in there who people might not know to credit is Kyledoves tiles... the other tiles have the artist name on it, the HG/SS OW's as far as I know is SVC & Wichu, and the pokemon sprites already have the credits in there... Most of the stuff came from the spriters resource anyways...

Last edited:

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
Years
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who put hard work and dedication into the tilesets. But I have an issue.

In the tileset "Outside007" (The HGSS One), some of the shadows of houses cross over into the tile-square of the house below. This is irritating as I can't use those houses unless I use the top one with the bottom.

Here is an image of my problem:
picture.php

Years
That's a bit of an immature attitude to theft and plagiarism... Especially since you are supplying this for people who are new and don't have any of these resources yet, and won't necessarily know the different artists and such... :\
It is up to each individual user to make sure they credit the proper person when using resources that they didn't make themself.

Years
It is up to each individual user to make sure they credit the proper person when using resources that they didn't make themself.

Even if he is just uploading them, he still has to give credit. Even though he is just uploading them, in a sense, he is still using them and he is facilitating the use of them. He should also be responsible for proper credit distribution.

Anyway, my internet is being incredibly slow at the moment, so I can't upload the credited resource pack. I'll upload it when I can.

Years
While that is true. He still can't be held responsible for any users who may download and use this pack and fail to give the correct artists credit.

Even if someone has provided a list of associated credits of a compilation pack, you, as a member should make sure that the list is 100% correct before you use any of the graphics in your game.

Last edited:

jirachis_best_friend

Aura Hunter
Years
Uhmmm. I know this isn't graphics or something but... does anyone know where I can get sounds? I need, like, Pokemon cries, attack FX, and the little 'doo doo doo' you get when you pick up and item and such ^^; I'm new at the whole game making thing and I need the FX for my class this semester. If anyone knows where I can get them that'd be great! ^^

KingCharizard

Years
Uhmmm. I know this isn't graphics or something but... does anyone know where I can get sounds? I need, like, Pokemon cries, attack FX, and the little 'doo doo doo' you get when you pick up and item and such ^^; I'm new at the whole game making thing and I need the FX for my class this semester. If anyone knows where I can get them that'd be great! ^^

go to vgmusic.com

or just google VG music, you'll get the link... Also the cries are in the SDK by poccil...

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
I think he was asking more along the lines of the sound effects, not music. Actual sound effects from Pokémon games are incredibly hard to come by. Poccils starter kit does include a few (a few jingles, bumps and buzzes) but apart from that, good luck.

KingCharizard

Years
I think he was asking more along the lines of the sound effects, not music. Actual sound effects from Pokémon games are incredibly hard to come by. Poccils starter kit does include a few (a few jingles, bumps and buzzes) but apart from that, good luck.

VG music has sounds effects too...

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2012
Hi, would it be possible to get this uploaded somewhere again? Highly appreciated. :)

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This thread is over two years old. The limit for reviving threads is two months. Please remember that next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back