• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm. I don't know what that is, either. x:
Gosh what did I spend all of my childhood doing?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hmm. I don't know what that is, either. x:
Gosh what did I spend all of my childhood doing?

My lifeless life is spent on Pokemon, drawing, internet, and listening to an online radio show thing (who doesn't love listening to two people discuss everything from exercise to drugs?) haha.

As a kid, most of my time was spent worrying over stupid stuff. x: Earlier portions of my childhood were spent at a friend's house, until I didn't see him for years. Aside from those two, I didn't do really anything haha.

You're welcome!

Crashbox was the show I watched that no one else knew though. :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Does anyone remember Good Burger? The movie based on the All That segment with Kenan & Kel? I DVRed it and told my little sister to watch it. It's now her favorite movie. \o/

Were you like the Chespin in your avatar?

Somewhere along those lines, yes. Add a leather jacket, tight jeans, boots, lots of make up, and a very, very very bad attitude. I got in trouble a lot too! D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I never watched Kenan & Kel but I had the bright orange Good Burger VHS! <3

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
I hated Rocket Power so much. Well I loved it at first. But then I hated it. I only liked Tito. The Dad was the worst. >:(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You know what's pathetic? All those fans of Rocket Power and I just can't find a list of things Tito said on the show. I'm tempted to make one myself tbh.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I love Rocket Power~ I rewatched the entire series a couple weeks ago out of nostalgia.
I loved Nick over Cartoon Network, but watched CN more cause they had more shows that I liked.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
nickelodeon__full.png

yup. no more orange splash. just orange text.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sometimes logo changes are just disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back