• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ABNEGATION GOT AN UPGRADE!!!

Years
tumblr_mdj4t8jx8Z1qgirn6o1_500.gif

ABNEGATION GOT A PROMOTION

Congratulations to our very own Abnegation, who has been promoted to the spot of Super Moderator. It has been a long time coming. He is a very mature, level headed and active individual who is going to make a great Super Moderator.

Post your congratulations here!

WELL DONE GAVIN! :D

Years
OMG Gavin I only noticed this when I browsed my VMs.

Congrats on the S-Modding, and we know you'll do an awesome job. And this is why I am typing in the #FF9900 color cos you know, that orange now makes you totally stand out from the crowd.

(However it doesn't match your avatar's dominant color)

However, your promotion has left Art & Design without a mod, and I hope your successor gets appointed soon.

But yeah, have fun being a S-Mod!

- Hikari10

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
Congrats duder. :)

There are just so many mods and S-mods on this forum... It's not wonder the place is so clean.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Gav <3

Congratulations on the promotion. It's a fact that you'll be amazing as an smod. You've already put in plenty of work when you were a moderator, and I know you'll continue to be a great asset for PC as an smod.

Congratulations!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
It has been a long time coming, indeed. n_n It's actually not a surprise to see you promoted, knowing how much you deserved it. xD Congrats Gavin~! :3

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Whoop whoop, finally! Congratulations Gavin, rock da world! I hope we'll be seeing you everywhere now.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Congratumalations Gavin! I'm really terrible at posting in these threads but I'm sure you'll do wonderfully :D - now your first job is to find someone new for the art gallery!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Wow, I never saw that coming. lol Congrats on the promotion, Gavin! (Your name is very similar to mine, mine's Davin btw xD)

You really deserved it, I'm sure you'll help out the others with keeping all the sections on the forums tidy. ^^

Years
STOP DOING THESE WHEN I'M AT WORK GOD

Holy crap dude, congrats. I'm pretty excited for the direction PC is going and I know with you as a Super Mod, we, as a staff, can do some exciting things together. Very overdue and very well-deserved.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
askdjalkfdjslkdfjlskjflskdföskdflskdjf laskdjf alksjdla slkfjaldkfjlkdjföaldkföshfgljewicnsleinclskefmlcwe

Went told me on skype.

If this makes you happy, then I'm so incredibly happy for you! I could type up a million lines of congratzcongratzcongratz by hand but I think you'll understand how much I congratulate you even if I only say it, like, once.

Congratulations Gavin :) <3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Color me not surprised. I knew it'd happen someday! Congrats, man. ;]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
.... wow I didn't even notice that this happened because Gavin becoming a Super Moderator was so expecting that it didn't even phase me that it actually happened. Almost like he was Orange for sometime already or something pft.

But congrats Gavin! As I said, this promotion has been a long time coming and I am so glad that it finally happened! ♥

Back