• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fire Red and other old classics!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 17, 2014
How is it going everyone. My name is Pixel and I am playing old games like - (Pokémon, Harvest moon, Legend of Zelda, but also new Indie games) I think you will have a lot of fun. I am posting multiple videos everyday so there is always something to watch. I'm also planning to play other old games, like Animal Crossing, other pokémon games, other zelda games, nes games, snes games, old pc games etc.
So I hope you will enjoy my videos. Also... I got very weird accent so I think you will laugh alot. I am trying to make it as funny as possible. And there is no silent moment in my videos. So... Hope to see you there. :D
Pokémon Fire red
Harvest Moon 64
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
JazzPunk

Last edited:
Back