• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Version (RMXP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
Oh, thanks, but I've got a good idea of how the legend goes; I've already pretty much finalized it, I just want it to be a surprise for the game players out there. Arceus doesn't make an appearance until the post-game scenario at Genesis Plains. But if you want, you could help me out with mah storyline. Then you'll get the scoop on all the game info :P

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Can't wait to see your indoor maps If they're anything like your map in the screenshot showcase they'll be good!

incognito322

Years
Um... in the process of uploading stuff... XP if you want to see the interiors of the pink houses I posted an image in the screenshot showcase thread. Sorry to make you look around, but it should be on one of the most recent pages. I'll have the interiors up soon :)

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Any time now????? I'm ready. **Not trying to be rude look**

incognito322

Years
Eh I'm sorry. I didn't feel like spamming this thing up by posting that I'd be offline for a while. :( you'll have it in less than a minute :)

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Incognito322, I Arbok_G have made an discovery...LOL I have an idea you can put in the game you know the pokemon center and pokemart you now have.... (Well of course you do) Why don't you make a third one that can specialize in POKEMON DAYCARES! so there can be one in every town but you can only put two pokemon in because your pokemon are the same in all the Daycare Centers. And it can be green...

Or

Instead of a Daycare Center why not a Trainer Central! It can be a building that is a place for the game player to come and battle trainers to level up their pokemon and instead of having trainer battling and wi-fi things in the pokemon center have it in the tainer central.

And P.S. um... in the battles are there going to be scenes in the back or just white or all grass or even all sand like in LG/FR...R/B/Y.

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
The daycare idea is kind of iffy but the Trainer central sounds good only have one and have it like the battle tents only with exp... It'd provide an easier way to level up but making a script so that the Pokemon are in your current Pokemon's levels would be hard :(

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
In the game are pokemon going to follow you like in Heart Gold Soul Silver?

But it would be better one Trainer Central in every place that has a Pokemon Center and a Pokemart dont you think?...Well acctyally its not our descision its Icongnoto322 .... so well make him descide.

Last edited:

incognito322

Years
ummm... to answer the previous question, lol I dunno about battle scenes. It's idealistic, but I can't guarantee it. The most for now will be the FRLG stuff in the 1st Demo; would anyone like to beta test for me?

...and, in response to the Trainer Central, that sounds cool, but I like better the idea of multiple rivals who battle you with Pokemon whose levels increase after you win each badge. That way the trainer you battle would be controlled by a conditional branch, and much easier to manage. Daycare... well; I do love the idea; but I will incorporate it into the Pokemon Center. You'll have to earn the second badge before this feature becomes avalible, however.

incognito322

Years
Mmm ok. Along with Venom12 you will be my beta tester. Heh for anyone who reads over this I'm done looking for beta testers, I have 2 already :)

incognito322

Years
Lol ok I'll be nice. You're my third and final beta tester. But seriously now, no one else reply in response to beta testing, ok? *goes to work on tileset*

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
Years
Omg nice graphics! I love how Elephire is so cute btw!
I like how you designed the outside of the gym and pokemarts as shown in beginning screenshot~☆~

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
Hey, hey, hey, can I be a beta tester? xD just joking.

Yeah, I really like the game so far. The story is interesting, and the tiles are cool and looks like they're 3D, even though they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back