• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Didn't get tickets although I did try, should be more excited about it but I'm not.

More excited about the Euros even though a lot of teams are miles ahead of us, meh.

Last edited:

CyanFlame

Gotta get the sauce
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2012
Now guess who's going to change the subject? MEEE!

Let's talk about crayons. Coming from a person who knows, it is advised not to eat them.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's good to know, Cyan.

Hmmmmmm, since the UK don't use Euros, they're not as affected by the whole thing as the countries who are.
/from a guy who lives in a European country where you can just barely notice the crisis.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Can't believe how there's a politician who wants the Netherlands out of the European Union. Does he honestly believe that multiplying the government's debt with 2.2 will solve our "crisis" -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I abuse the click + drag option that imgur has. I started using it when I found out you could do it haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back