• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Okay guys, sorry for the swift disappearance. Internrt got cut off due to owing 5 months worth of bills. Currently syphoning off weak but open wifi connection on 3DS. Likely will not log in for while till I clear things up with the phpne company and move the line to the new place. So sad I missed the move to the new thread, holy **** do I have to catch up!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Just woke up after going to Chicago last night and not getting home till 4AM >_< so wiped.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I need my sleep. I go to sleep at 12 usually and have to wake up at 5:30 for school. That's not enough, but I've gotten used to it. It sucks when I don't have school though, cause I'll be asleep for 12+ hours.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Huh, you guys are busy. I sleep for at least 9 hours a day. You guys probably have zombie eyes, no offense.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Or - sit down, this may blow your mind - different people need different amounts of sleep to function normally.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god, mind blown.

I'd say 8 hours works for me, though. Although I obviously never get it, which leads to this:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Yah, just like when someone needs to drink enough to keep themselves normal, like people who drinks 5 hour energy regularly, I think.. I understand.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Not talking about energy drinks. My mom will naturally sleep 5 hours a night. My boyfriend will sleep 10. This is both with endless time to sleep. People are just different.

Dipu that floor looks dirty ew.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's only dirty cause my friends and I basically treat that section that our home. Literally, we bring food, blankets, a whole bunch of other stuff. Hell, the thing has a nickname "The Sleep Cove".

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Sorry, just doing a comparison, people are different. Some people don't need much sleep, some people do.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I mean it looks dirty like it needs to be mopped and crap. I would never lie on my high school floor >_o ewww.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I need about seven to eight hours and I try to get it most nights because otherwise I can't function properly. :3

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, lol. Well, my school makes us hang out on the floor (stupid administration), so I'm already used to sitting on the ground. I just got tired one day an slumped.

My mother called me a bum when she saw the picture though. -_-;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait what? How do they force you to hang out on the floor?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, they tell us to hang out on either the first, second, or fifth floor. First has benches and fifth has the cafeteria. Second has neither, so technically yes? But we have options.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Bloodex, that would have been a sight, lmao. I can just picture it right now. Do you have it to share? :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was imagining some 1984-esque school that tells you "GO SIT ON THE FLOOR OR FAIL."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back