• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Connections (M) (OOC)

Years
I'll be posting again soon in a post that will include Cassie's response to Lennon (I can't wait 'till Genevieve is back I'm useless at covering for other people's characters).

Either way, the rest of you accepted people should remember to keep your activity up.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Guys, are we dying? Last post on Connections was a week ago... yeah. I would post again, but I was the last poster, so...

Years
I'm really sorry about that!

I am trying to work a post out but I'm terrible at taking on other peoples characters (we can't all be as good as you :P)

Years
People it is very important for you to remain active in this RP or organise for someone else to handle your characters whilst you are unavailable (as Genevieve did).

It is impossible for an RP like this one, where character interaction and development is the main focus, to progress if nobody is active! Where is everyone, I was hoping to have at least made it to the next IC day by now.

Chalifoux

Years
WELL, both Scyke and Genevieve are going for a periods of very inconsistent posting, so... Yeah. But you're moving Cassie along it seems, so I guess it's not that bad. However, we haven't seen a post from Mdnight in a while and you said DarkMoon's char would appear on day two, which we clearly are still away from reaching... So, right now, it's only you and me. We either need more people or could keep this thread alive until the former two are fully back into posting...

But for what is worth it, I'm working on a post right now -

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Sorry, laptop is mucking up and my phone is a nightmare -_- (why must technology hate me???) but I'll start working on a post now :)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I get home Friday everyone but might not post til Saturday. It's a ten hour drive home

Chalifoux

Years
Yay, we're still alive! :D
Well, following Alex's interaction with fabulous Parker, Scyke and I will be working on a joint post as a I teach him the marvels of an ether pad, lol xD

Yeah, expect a post soon enough ;]

Chalifoux

Years
:,] We made it to Most Original Roleplay :]
And it is all because of you and your posts :3 Thank you and hopefully we will be able to keep Connections alive until it reaches a proper ending :D
Stay pretty, everyone. And keep doing awesome posts ;]

Also, Scyke and I will get to work in our Joint Post ASAP xD

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
:,] We made it to Most Original Roleplay :]
And it is all because of you and your posts :3 Thank you and hopefully we will be able to keep Connections alive until it reaches a proper ending :D
Stay pretty, everyone. And keep doing awesome posts ;]

Also, Scyke and I will get to work in our Joint Post ASAP xD

I think I just shed a tear... o-oh wait, it's just raining and my roof has somehow disappeared. DANG IT

Anyhow yes, yes we need to haha

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Ugh, I'm sorry. I've been a bit busy lately getting ready for my first day of college (two days til my post-secondary program starts I don't feel like I'm ready). I will get a post up Monday after my classes.

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2013
Just posted my post, sorry I was at a summer camp for a week with no technology or good music (AHHH) and I only finished typing my post on my phone on the way there. But I'm back, it the summer holidays so I should have no distractions! YAY!

Back