• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
pikastar said:
Wow...I hope you will get to visit a city or country that is surrounded by water. To tell you the truth, I am not a beach person myself. XD
XD I love the ocean. I want to see it really bad.

Fox Fire said:
True, True =P

*gives you an ash plushie, and huggles my steven plushie*

Just curious, do you have any ash things? like action figures, or plushies? XD I have Future trunks from DBZ, since theres no steven things ;_;
I have T-shirts I made with Ash on them
I have a squirt bottle
I have a pillow case
and all the mangas with manga Ash

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Fox Fire said:
I haven't been to the beach in almost a year, pathetic, huh? XD

I'm actually a bit paranoid about the ocean...i've seen one to many shark movies ^^;;

Not at all. That is one the reasons I am not a beach person, because of sharks. I am so scared of them. @__@ Toto I hope you get out of OK and visit a place that has a ocean. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Kyogre-chan said:
2.5k! O.O Yay for Toto! You ish pwnage! XD ~_^

I haven't even been outside (exempt school) in... a _long_ time. XD
Hehe! Thanks Ty! I ish still cold ><

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Dark_Pikachu said:
^_^ So how are you, totomuffin? Do you mind if I call ya that? Ryan/Piromuffin said it disturbs the people who get muffin names xD
I am good but for some reason the forum is running slow for me ><
You can call me Totomuffin XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Kyogre-chan said:
Totomuffin-chan? That ish catchy~ ^________^

*hands Toto a muffin* Ish Satoshi-flavoured~ xD
Satoshi~Flavored! ^___________________________^
That ish the best flavor XD *eats muffin*

Dark_Pikachu said:
Yep XD Which is why over so many months I have resisted the urge to kick my computer xD

XD!!!!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
XD Seriously, my old one used to crash all the time, especially when I was in good convos or had just made a great post, then it crashed before I could hit "Post Quick Reply" x.x;;;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Dark_Pikachu said:
XD Seriously, my old one used to crash all the time, especially when I was in good convos or had just made a great post, then it crashed before I could hit "Post Quick Reply" x.x;;;
OMG! I bet you wanted to kick it to death XD

Back