• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon RainbowPrism(name yet to be changed)

Which Title would be good for this hack?

• Total voters

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
Hack name:

Pokemon Rainbow Prism

Author:

TheWicked

Storyline:

• One day, your father decided that you should be a trainer.You are about to receive a Pokemon from your uncle (a former Gym Leader on _ _ _ _ _ _ Town),Then suddenly an earthquake occured. Not just an ordinary earthquake but a very strong one! Scientist then studied about it and found out that it isn't caused by the moving of the earth's plate nor a Volcanic eruption.
  • On the next day,Rumors says that there are some parts of the Alfia Region that has been suffering on heavy rains and floods.
  • There are been also reports that some islands sunk on the Ornelle sea.
  • Some suffered from heavy thunderstorms.

• And some Regions are covered with ice and some were covered with sand.
(Not yet finished)

Plot:

After you have received your Pokemon, you decided to catch dozens of Snorlax which were your favorite pokemon. You dont know where to start,so you tried asking from trainers and ended up into fighting a gym leader. After the fight, you then got interested on competing in the pokemon league
which u need to get all the badges first before getting entered on that tournament.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Throughout on your journey,You'll figure out which causes this incidents that happened recently.(which were Entei,Raikou and Suicune)You'll ended up to their Hideout( hiding place) You asked them to stop their wrong/bad deeds which cause a lot of people and pokemons to feel miserable.But it seems that they're not listening. It seems they're out of control.Theres only one way to help and stop them.A help from Ho-Oh!

(Not yet finished)

Information:

• Hack of FireRed
  • New Tiles
  • New Scripts
  • New Graphics
  • New Story
  • New Rival (Not yet revealed
  • New Evil Team(they are not actually a team,but a gang)

Media:

• Screenies
Spoiler:

• Videos
Spoiler:

Downloads:

None

Banners:

None...

Team:

TheWicked: Everything

Help Needed:

• Scripter(a scripter that can do almost everything at scripting,cause scripting, animation,music editing are the only one that i cant do.)
  • Graphic Helper( someone to assist me in editing Graphics)
  • Animation editor( some one that can edit the flower animation)
  • Music Editor( someone who can insert good musics pretty well)

Credits:

• Kyledove - Tiles
  • WesleyFG - Tiles
  • Zeikku - Tiles
  • Mitchel1 - some help
  • Dante - Sprites & OWs
  • Peyi - Tiles
  • Lu-Ho - AdvanceMap
  • HackMew - Ape, Hacked Unlz, FreeSpace Finder, Overworld editorRebirth Edition,cyclone prototype
  • ZodiacTheGreat - TileSet Manager

Thanks, that's all. Hope you like it.
Ill post more screenies soon...

Last edited:

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
Maybe the Prism part shouldn't be in the name but as I see you're gonna change it it's okay.
Anyways plot and feature are looking to be sufficient so good luck :)

I dont know,But i included prism in the name because you will need the Prism Stone in order to summon the Rainbow path leading to Ho-oh.
Ooops....i Slipped...

Ill post some screenies soon.

----------------------------
TheWicked

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
OOO...Very nice indeed.Butm just like I said, the shadow under the trees needs to be darker.
Kyledove would be proud, seeing you inserted most of his indoor tiles:D
Good luck!

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
OOO...Very nice indeed.Butm just like I said, the shadow under the trees needs to be darker.
Kyledove would be proud, seeing you inserted most of his indoor tiles:D
Good luck!

Yeah,ill fix it ASAP.
Actually i've inserted all of kyledove's Public Inside Tiles.Which took me a couple of days...
Anyway ill update this soon.

-----------------------------
TheWicked

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
have you inserted all of those tiles alone?man you have talent I've got to say!
it looks like the hacks on whack a hack eith those tiles and that's an awesome thing!
good luck at this hack!

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
have you inserted all of those tiles alone?man you have talent I've got to say!
it looks like the hacks on whack a hack eith those tiles and that's an awesome thing!
good luck at this hack!

Yeah, i did it alone, and thanks!
i think iam pretty good at it but the worst thing is i cant script :(
Thanks again.

-------------------------------------------

TheWicked

Sleepwalker

Some Kind Of Monster
Years
If I were you, I'd get rid of the Prism in the name (I thought this was Prism remake...)

Anyways, those are some nice maps. If you need some help mapping (Doesn't seem like it) I'd gladdly lend a hand.

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
If I were you, I'd get rid of the Prism in the name (I thought this was Prism remake...)

Anyways, those are some nice maps. If you need some help mapping (Doesn't seem like it) I'd gladdly lend a hand.

Thanks, But i dont need mappers right now,thanks for the offer.
Owkhae, i made a poll about which title will i use for this hack.
hope everybody votes.

Bye!

-----------------------------------------------

TheWicked

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
I love the tilesets and color palettes that you used. I hope to see more screenies, and possibly some videos soon.

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
Years
Your mapping seems to be good :) I like your tiles! But a new name would be better... RainbowPrism is really... exaggerated in my opinion :/
However i hope to see more soon :]

~MOP

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
Hey the Gemstone of Rainbow is looking good maybe even Sage stone could be good idea

Thanks,thats a good idea!

Your mapping seems to be good :) I like your tiles! But a new name would be better... RainbowPrism is really... exaggerated in my opinion :/
However i hope to see more soon :]

~MOP

Oh,Thanks, do u wanna see a map?Its a pleasure ^^

Last edited:

TheWicked

Pogi ako!
Years
Here are some Screens as i promised.
These are only 2,cause iam very busy right now :(
Heres an another screen inside your uncle's house
2-1.png

Heres the new Pokemon Mart inside tiles by kyledove which i manage to insert
ex_01-1.png

Iam gonna be working on the pokecenter tiles by kyledove, Its very hard though so it might take long

--------------------------------------

TheWicked

Reb

Bad Mood :X
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
Wow!
Awsome hack!
Did you really inserted those by yourself??
Cant believe it!
The Inside tiles is Amazing! aswell as the mapping!
Cant w8 for updates and of course, a BETA
Good luck with this.

Back