• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Learners Breeding Market

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Do you have giveaways? (Yes, I did read the rules and the first posts, but English isn't my best language so just checking! Take this as a bump if you don't :3 )

L-Plate

Still hanging on....
Years
Do you have giveaways? (Yes, I did read the rules and the first posts, but English isn't my best language so just checking! Take this as a bump if you don't :3 )

No I dont.... though you can have a free random egg....

Do you still need Ho-oh? If so would you be willing to part with some shines?

Yeah, what shinies do you want...?

Years
Yeah, what shinies do you want...?

I'd be very interested in your Emboar, Rufflet, Axew, and Drilbur, I'll throw in a dream world Lotad, a Hoppip and Mawille to sweeten the deal.

P.S. I'll have plenty more of your wants(such as the legendary birds and Mewtwo) once I am able to move some Pokemon from my 4th gen games, not sure when that will be however

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
I'm wondering if you could trade me an Abra? I have Wobbuffet, Bagon and Hoppips :)

L-Plate

Still hanging on....
Years
I'd be very interested in your Emboar, Rufflet, Axew, and Drilbur, I'll throw in a dream world Lotad, a Hoppip and Mawille to sweeten the deal.

P.S. I'll have plenty more of your wants(such as the legendary birds and Mewtwo) once I am able to move some Pokemon from my 4th gen games, not sure when that will be however

Ok....

I'm wondering if you could trade me an Abra? I have Wobbuffet, Bagon and Hoppips :)

Sure, give me a minute and meet me in the wifi room....
Whats your FC...?

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
hi i was wondering if i could possibly have one of those free eggs please... thank you so much! my fc is 1129 2316 4985.

L-Plate

Still hanging on....
Years
hi i was wondering if i could possibly have one of those free eggs please... thank you so much! my fc is 1129 2316 4985.

Ok, sure.... It keeps saying your friend code is wrong....

id like shiny sandslash and rhydon w/ protecter ill give you anythig off your wants

Yeah, ok....
Give me a minute to evolve the rhyhorn....

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
By any chance, do you own a ev'd Ludicolo with Rain Dish?

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
So you do have an ev'd Ludicolo with rain dish?

Back