• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Splash of Colour [I will do my best to contact prior arranged trades]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend Code: 0619-3088-1076
Years
Sorry for missing you. You posted this at 5:33am and well, that's a bit early for me. Perhaps I can catch you online later?

Oh, and please do not PM me until we have worked out details for a trade, or at the very least either me or Absol have responded to you in the shop or on IRC, thank you.

EDIT: Oops missed something. I can't clone a Charizardite for you and I can't shinify it either as that would be hacking. In addition, we don't breed on demand so you'll be getting a clone of what I already have.

Oh i am in GMT+10 it was 11pm when I posted. Still a bit late.
Ok so you can get me the charmander you have. Can you get it to have good IV's possibly 5 or 6.

My post now is 8:13 what is the time over there?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
'Eyo! Lookin' for that IV'd HA Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll from Tabor. Can offer various perfect pokemon with their proper natures.

Magnemite
Modest
Analytic
31/xx/31/31/31/31 (sorry didn't breed for /0 speed stat)
No egg moves

Aaaaaand a bunch of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. Even if it is free, I don't *think* you guys have some of these, and contributing would be nice. Besides, I'm not one for charity.

I'll take one of these no problem, just gotta find my own 0 speed Ditto as I've been putting that off. Anyways, what Bulbasaur do you want? I'm assuming you prefer the HP Fire one :P

Oh i am in GMT+10 it was 11pm when I posted. Still a bit late.
Ok so you can get me the charmander you have. Can you get it to have good IV's possibly 5 or 6.

My post now is 8:13 what is the time over there?

it's 3:35pm as I post this. My Charmander is 31/31/30/E/31/31 HP Grass so if you want something higher than the 4 IVs it has you'll have to search elsewhere, sorry about that.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
I'll take one of these no problem, just gotta find my own 0 speed Ditto as I've been putting that off. Anyways, what Bulbasaur do you want? I'm assuming you prefer the HP Fire one :P

Yeah, the HP Fire would be awesome. :D
I'm on right now, if you're available. FC is in my signature. I'll just need a couple of minutes to breed a new Magnemite.

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
I have no issue with clones; heck, my perfect Japanese Ditto's a clone and I don't think I'd still be playing without it! Eggs are almost hatched and I've already added you.

tabor62

Years
I have no issue with clones; heck, my perfect Japanese Ditto's a clone and I don't think I'd still be playing without it! Eggs are almost hatched and I've already added you.

Ready to trade now. If it happens to be the HP Water one on accident, please do let me know and I'll swap it for the HP Fire one :)

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Well, that took significantly longer than it should have. Ready to trade when you get back on, if I'm still around.

Erm, I asked for a Bulbasaur, not Geodude. xD

tabor62

Years
Well, that took significantly longer than it should have. Ready to trade when you get back on, if I'm still around.

Thanks for the Magenemite! If you wouldn't mind leaving me a Trader Review in the link in my signature. I'll do the same for you if you have one.

Sorry for the Geodude error earlier >.<

Years
it's 3:35pm as I post this. My Charmander is 31/31/30/E/31/31 HP Grass so if you want something higher than the 4 IVs it has you'll have to search elsewhere, sorry about that.

Whatever IVs you have are fine, when do you want to do the trade?
My time now 4:00pm

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
Do you guys breed competitive shinies? I think I have some 5IVd pokemon laying around in my pc.

tabor62

Years
Do you guys breed competitive shinies? I think I have some 5IVd pokemon laying around in my pc.

Sorry, we do not breed on demand for specific things like that, nor do we breed for shiny Pokemon either.

Hey what would you want for perfect todo die in dream ball and absol in dream ball?

Totodile can't come in a Dream Ball as that would be a hacked Pokemon, nor do we have one. However I can breed you a random Absol in a Dream Ball for free.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2023
Sorry, we do not breed on demand for specific things like that, nor do we breed for shiny Pokemon either.

Totodile can't come in a Dream Ball as that would be a hacked Pokemon, nor do we have one. However I can breed you a random Absol in a Dream Ball for free.
O ok :p and ya that would be awesome thanks :)

Years
Chamander ♀
Jolly | Solar Power
HP 31/31/30/E/31/31
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Outrage
OT: TaborID: 40534

Plz can you clone charmander for me

P.S how can you tell IVs for sure? The IV calculators give ranges...

tabor62

Years
Chamander ♀
Jolly | Solar Power
HP 31/31/30/E/31/31
Crunch
Dragon Dance
Flare Blitz
Outrage
OT: TaborID: 40534

Plz can you clone charmander for me

P.S how can you tell IVs for sure? The IV calculators give ranges...

I've actually been waiting for you for the trade, but I can trade probably for the next 8 hours from this post. Just shoot me another PM.

And to calculate accurately, I first talk to the IV Judge who automatically will tell me about the 31s (if your Pokemon has any), then I talk to the Hidden Power Judge to find out what their Hidden Power is, and then I head over to the Battle Institute where I can automatically see their stats at level 50 which make it much easier to calculate.

By the way, Metalkid's IV Calculator is my favorite IV Calc and in my personal opinion it's the best and most reliable.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
It's really nice that you've done this (giving away all these Pokemon) so i'm gonna give you a gift of a 5 IV Sylveon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back