• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams & Nightmares (M) [OOC+SU]

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
I have sent a PM to Skymin, hope that the IC would be up by tomorrow.

Chapter 1 would contain just entering into New Bark Town, getting your starter, exploring the town (optional), visiting Ethan's mom (optional), entering Route 29, battling and capturing pokemon, battling any NPCs you create (optional).

I haven't yet posted the chapter but if anyone wants to battle/capture pokémon before I edit the OP, here is what available on Route 29.

Common- Ratatta, Pidgey

Uncommon- Starly, Sentret, Hoothoot

Rare- Purrloin, Hoppip

Super Rare- Ditto (only 1).

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, here's an update: No more Julia!

Which, honestly, is a load off of me.

So, to correlate with this E&S update there'll be a bit of alteration to Kiba's History.

-After Lethia, Kiba feels ready to face the Indigo League once and for all, in memory of a fallen comrade.

-He succeeds, becoming the new champion. He maintains this position for a few years, until he and the Elite Four catch wind of the Neo/Rocket rumors.

-Upon hearing this, Kiba disappeared from society and the League, where the old champion regained his title.

-Kiba spied on the teams, and came to realize what was being planned.

-Keeping himself out of the Public eye, he immediately heads to Professor Elm to discuss plans for countering the sinister plot.

Darkhaven3

Jackass
Years
I won't have time tonight, but early tomorrow morning I'll be making my in-character introduction. Just a heads-up, if anyone wants to meet up with Mari, she'll be at Elm's lab, patching up a few cuts and bruises earned on the journey to New Bark Town using a Pokemon Potion. Feel free to be curious, to raise an eyebrow, and head over and converse with her if any of you guys have the time to post before I do. :)

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Hi guys, I'm atm 5 hours away from home with a broken axle on my van.. As soon as I get home, I'll update the OP and add Chapter 1.

Well, here's an update: No more Julia!

Which, honestly, is a load off of me.

So, to correlate with this E&S update there'll be a bit of alteration to Kiba's History.

-After Lethia, Kiba feels ready to face the Indigo League once and for all, in memory of a fallen comrade.

-He succeeds, becoming the new champion. He maintains this position for a few years, until he and the Elite Four catch wind of the Neo/Rocket rumors.

-Upon hearing this, Kiba disappeared from society and the League, where the old champion regained his title.

-Kiba spied on the teams, and came to realize what was being planned.

-Keeping himself out of the Public eye, he immediately heads to Professor Elm to discuss plans for countering the sinister plot.

That gives more scope to RP (and more loneliness) to Kiba. He will get a *special* starter from Prof. Elm so no need to bring anyone from his old team :).

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Well, I went ahead and got my first post up, and the first post of the entire RP!
I'll wait a few posts before adding the post for my other character; 'The masked-man' so as to not hog all the early-posts. Can't wait to start reading some of your posts, all of your SU's were pretty great! Unfortunately, Rosa & TMM's SU's were secret, but i'll probably include a lot of character building in the early posts anyway :p.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
I forgot to post, Chapter 1 is here! It includes New Bark Town, Route 29 and Route 46. Many good pokémon are available, good luck catching the ditto! :D

Please check out the character list in the OP of the IC thread and see if I have included you or not!

Years
How will I know the ditto isn't disguised as one of the other trainers? I'm gonna have to throw pokeballs at everyone.

Bleacher

Chaos Worshipper
Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
How will I know the ditto isn't disguised as one of the other trainers? I'm gonna have to throw pokeballs at everyone.

Then you need lots of luck! Maybe it is disguised as Prof. Elm, who knows? :P

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@Somniac: Whenever I read "Seren" in your post, my mind instantly went to this guy.

Ah hah. Damnit, I never even thought of him.

Seren is actually Welsh for star, although Saren from Mass Effect is pronounced 'seren' so now I feel really awkward about the whole thing. Damn Turians, ruining all my things. Think of her as Rosa if it makes it any better, but she tends to avoid that name as it's a little too effeminate for her.

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I'll post soon, I've just been busy finishing up with the semester plus doctor appointments. It's all one big mess.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
I won't have time tonight, but early tomorrow morning I'll be making my in-character introduction. Just a heads-up, if anyone wants to meet up with Mari, she'll be at Elm's lab, patching up a few cuts and bruises earned on the journey to New Bark Town using a Pokemon Potion. Feel free to be curious, to raise an eyebrow, and head over and converse with her if any of you guys have the time to post before I do. :)

I'll post soon, I've just been busy finishing up with the semester plus doctor appointments. It's all one big mess.

I'm eagerly awaiting both of your posts!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
That gives more scope to RP (and more loneliness) to Kiba. He will get a *special* starter from Prof. Elm so no need to bring anyone from his old team :).
He'll have his old team with him (they're like his family, to a level some might find unusual) but he won't use them when unnecessary, which means not at all.

I'd like him to use them once in the entire RP, very later on, and everyone will see just what he'd been holding back for all of that time.

Also, I find myself waiting on you to post for Elm in reaction to Kiba in some way; an incentive to get me to post.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Sorry I took so long to post. I got wrapped up in things like DnD and other IRL stuff. But now I have! So go look at it, you dorks.

Haha, D&D will do that to you, I know that from first hand experience! :p

Good first post, very intriguing character so far and I'm eager to read more.
Also gotta love Raintime.

Edit: Went ahead and put up my first post for my other character; archer. A few days earlier than I was originally going to post it, but I figured I would as I'll be away for a few days.

Last edited:
Years
Time to become a Pokechu master. :D

Sorry if my first post feels a little rushed, I haven't had much time to brainstorm due to work.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
This is what I imagined Jokin's dream to be like:
jetpack-spiderman.gif

Except without the spiderman costume. Unless he dreams about wearing a spiderman costume, that's cool too.

Back