• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh, sorry for that, I'll check your thread, you never know, I might find some thing!! :)

Sorry Golden Silver, there was nothing there I need.

Last edited:

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
May I ask for
Box 6 :
Togetic lv2 Calm
Togekiss lv2 Calm

Offering : EV'ed Garchomp Adamant , Ev'ed Infernape naughty , EV'ed Torterra lonely , EV'ed Alakazam Modest .
I don't really have much good and rare pokemons , sorry =(

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
May I ask for
Box 6 :
Togetic lv2 Calm
Togekiss lv2 Calm

Offering : EV'ed Garchomp Adamant , Ev'ed Infernape naughty , EV'ed Torterra lonely , EV'ed Alakazam Modest .
I don't really have much good and rare pokemons , sorry =(
If your talking about my shiny's, NO, sorry, I don't trade those.

k. np. i'm in there already btw

thanks. let me know when you're ready for me to pick it up

Will do, I have to find the right tutor, don't toss my bird please!!

JadeX

Prince
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
oh sorry . I didn't know see that they were under the shiny column just now , thought they were normal pokemons .
Sorry for all the trouble and thanks anyway =D

Request Application:
Your Name: JadeX
Pokemon: Togepi
Nature: Calm
Shiny: N
NickName: N

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
oh sorry . I didn't know see that they were under the shiny column just now , thought they were normal pokemons .
Sorry for all the trouble and thanks anyway =D

Request Application:
Your Name: JadeX
Pokemon: Togepi
Nature: Calm
Shiny: N
NickName: N

Ok, I'm in the middle if some thing, so do remind me please to add it?? I will foget!! :)

Kerse

bleh
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 18, 2010
hey rnc i think i asked you this last week, but then i completely forgot about it cause i decided to use another pokemon but it aint working out, could you help me evolve my porygon to porygon-z?

Back