• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Yep, I'll go do it now. Congratulations on your three years!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I know it doesn't really matter, but, I seem to have lost my 'The Grand Otaku Emblem'. I have the PM and everything saying that I have received it and all.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Really? That's pretty odd. I'll go re-give it now, though.

Bloodex said:
Am I qualified for the Say Cheese Emblem? Or should I cam***** more? =P

I don't have much time to go trawling through the picture thread right now but maybe tomorrow or Sunday I'll be able to have a look for you, if someone else doesn't get there first. d:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
what do you guys think
can i get the #1 fan emblem
because homestuck and stuff

Sorry, that's not a request-able emblem. If we think you've fulfilled that, then we'll give it to you :) Continue doing what you're doing and I'm sure you'll get it eventually!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Sure thing, awarding it in a sec. Congratulations on becoming a veteran, even though it's been 5 years now :P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
May I request the "Committed" emblem? Kip's back, and I've noticed that it's been over a year since we got paired.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I shall do that for you, Twigsters! :D Congrats on being paired for a year with Kip! It seems like yesterday xD

Honest

Hi!
Years

I don't have much time to go trawling through the picture thread right now but maybe tomorrow or Sunday I'll be able to have a look for you, if someone else doesn't get there first. d:

RL, you lazy bum, you never got back to me on this. Do you want me to go all Ronaldo on you?

<3

Any other mods, feel free to step in for Razor. I just want an answer

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Haha, pretty sure you've earned that emblem by now. Will award it right now, congratulations.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You joined in October 2009, which means your 3-year anniversary is in October 2012 and we haven't hit that date yet. Sorry!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I got this new emblem... It's called "your knowledge is legendary"... what did I get it for?

It's because you post a bit in B/W, and it's B/W's specific emblem, it's a good thing! n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back