• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finished hacks?

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
Sorry if this kind of question is frowned upon in this community, but as there doesn't seem to be a hack discussion forum, I don't know where else to go. It seems I have exhausted my game supply, and there's 12 days til Christmas, so... I'm kind of bored.

I have been looking for a fun hack to play, but every time a hack catches my eye, I see a 22 page thread, and can't find out if the hack is finished or not... I am wondering, is there a list of finished hacks, somewhere? Or if not, can somebody recommend me a finished hack? I just want one that is different than the regular games, meaning a different world, preferably with different Pokemon.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
Years
Sorry if this kind of question is frowned upon in this community, but as there doesn't seem to be a hack discussion forum, I don't know where else to go. It seems I have exhausted my game supply, and there's 12 days til Christmas, so... I'm kind of bored.

I have been looking for a fun hack to play, but every time a hack catches my eye, I see a 22 page thread, and can't find out if the hack is finished or not... I am wondering, is there a list of finished hacks, somewhere? Or if not, can somebody recommend me a finished hack? I just want one that is different than the regular games, meaning a different world, preferably with different Pokemon.

Um...

Hacks/questions about hacks aren't "frowned upon" in this community.

We have an entire freaking forum dedicated to them.

Back