• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
When Geo finished another Oran Berry, the Kirlia from before came in to Geo. As usual his expression didn't change but his cheeks turned red again. Geo's heart was beating, but he didn't know what this feeling was.

"Just stay still I'll heal your injuries." She started healing her wounds, which startled Geo a little. His wounds started to disappear. He was being healed. His wounds were now gone as Geo looked at his healed body. Then the Kirlia fell to the ground very tired. Geo quickly put a paw on her, concerned what happened to her. She seemed tired. Why would she heal him? It's strange. "Are...you okay?" He said silently. It seemed to be the right moment to speak.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
"Are...you okay?" the Riolu said putting a paw on her as she collapsed and Daisy looked up at him and felt her face go a bit red.

"Y-Yeah" she whispered weakly "That move is j-just really draining on my energy" she added trying to stand and failing. "I just need to sit for a few minutes then I'll be fine" she smiled a little still blushing a bit "By the way my names Daisy, seems yet another pokemon from another tribe has been welcomed into the forest tribe. What's your name?" she asked sitting on the floor. She still felt weak and tired but sitting down helped and she knew that since she hadn't driven herself to straight out unconsciousness she would be feeling fine again in a matter of minutes.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
A child? "A child for a spy," she mumbled, suspicion leaking into her. A distant feeling of indignation rose through her for a brief second. Battle-hungry the Mountain tribe certainly was but that ploy was too simple to be believed so easily, except unfortunately, some just might. "That Pokemon sounds rather disturbing," she commented softly. "THough I don't know the full story so I cannot say." She could freely say that the captured child ought to be rescued immediately, enemy tribe or not. However, it was likely unwise to do such a thing when the Spiritomb was likely nearby. "I do believe I am grateful to have missed such an event. That Pokemon would have sent shudders down my spine I'll admit." Or cause me to commit troublesome acts Master would not approve of.

Topaz processed the rest of the Golurk's words. "No offense taken sir...I do believe you are speaking much too highly of me however." To have at least one real comrade would be a nice change. Terranus was not allowed on this mission... for good reason, his fiery temper. So she was essentially alone. The other warriors knew her but they would not work with her, believing favoritism. THose things did not concern her naturally. So what did she have to lose? "I would be honored to fight at your side," she answered quietly, seeming to smile a bit.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Daisy was her name. It sounded...well he didn't know how it sounded. Daisy weakly sat down & asked of who he was. "Geo." He answered the question. As for the other question.

"Tribe...?" What was a tribe? Geo didn't know. Things were quiet for a moment, until Geo reached for an Oran Berry & offered one to Daisy before eating another berry himself.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
"Be glad you didn't attend that meeting Miss Sunblaze. That Spiritomb caused many of the people in the council chambers to not like him. He even called Master Rene an attack dog! The nerve!" Phasmontis said, almost shouting as he quickly calmed back down. Remembering that almost made him turn around and give that Elder a piece of his mind, but Phasmontis had a mission to take care of, and he had to make sure his new comrade, Topaz, wouldn't be harmed.

"And I will be honored to fight by yours comrade! For the glory of the Mountain Tribe!"

Phasmontis had shouted that last sentence on purpose as several of the other warriors shouted the same thing. Proud of himself, Phasmontis let out a laugh. It wasn't one of his usual deep, hearty laughs though. There was a twinge of nervousness there.

And may we survive whatever that Elder Fin has planned...

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Vivian watched the assembly. The sight of a spiritomb honestly unnerved her slightly. Perhaps it was irrational, but that pokemon seemed to creep her out just by it's looks. Regardless, this was irrelevant to what was going on. She saw that they were accusing a snivy of being a spy. Yet... that snivy looked like just a little boy! How could someone that young be a spy? She became frustrated by this. It was no secret to her how she had come to become a member of the Mountain Tribe. She couldn't help but draw a parallel here in that this was a child whose parents were not to be found.

Thus, after the meeting ended and many of the powerful warriors of the tribe went off to fight the Forest Tribe, Vivian remained. She promptly began to search out Getis...

(Ran out of time to post. Will continue later today. ^_^;)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
After thinking about the training, he remembered about his glaceon, he ran off to the Cofagrigus "No. Let me help! I am a warrior and all, I want to help."
They'll fool for it haha! He thought as he piped up to the Cofagrigus.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Rard couldn't help it. There was plenty of berries there... just a little bite at least... he was fairly hungry anyways. Rard slowly flew into the hut doing his best to stay out of sight... though the flapping of his wings wasn't exactly helping as they made a little bit of noise as is. He only wanted to take one berry anyways... maybe they wouldn't mind...

When Rard got close enough, he pecked into the pile of oran berries and took a bite out of one of them. Little did he knew he was in plain sight...

Fuyu

Years
Rene stiffened at the insult directed toward her master. "It was good indeed that I had not been there." That sort of behavior would have caused her to forget herself. "I would have killed him all over again... although that behavior was probably on purpose... to aggravate us and make us make bad decisions." She sighed softly. "I believe we've been played already." As Phasmontis and the other warriors shouted, Topaz remained silent. She was listening. There was a creature running around.

"YAHOOOO~" The squeaky, cheerful voice echoed through the rocky area. Topaz turned in front of her as a bolt of lightning crashed down from the sky feet away. Behind the light appeared a small yellow mouse. On its back was a blue wooden instrument. It grinned at them. "ALL RIGHT! Perfect entrance~" He stepped forward to go over to Rene... and promptly tripped, tumbling over to Topaz and Phasmontis. As he stopped a short bit away, electricity burst around it, knocking the Pichu unconscious.

Topaz was abruptly broken from her calm. "Um..." she managed out, utterly confused.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Razor flew up into the air. She was looking for anything out of the ordinary. As soon as she launched, she spotted a Pichu walking alone in the deeper part of the forest where no one should go. She flew around him and landed in front of him.

"This area is off limits. Are you lost little one?" she said sternly, but kindly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bornis looked at Daisy and pointed her toward the hut, but she was already on her way. She must have read his thoughts or something. He turned back to Monart, but the Gallade had gone as well. Hm... He turned to Tolsa, but he was already calling for a few people to go with him. Some of the more... Discreet people. Good. The last thing they needed right now would be to upset the Mountain Tribe. Though they had come out the victors of the last war, the Forest Tribe had not fully recovered yet. He turned and began to walk away, trying to find some way to make himself useful.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rene and the others ran toward the Forest. They still had a few hours until dark. He heard the rallying cry that Phasmontis had issued. There was no glory in this. Not when they were being played. For, that's what he felt was going on. Fin was playing them. And he did not like it. Rene paused a moment when a Pichu came out of nowhere and knocked himself out. What in the world?

"Topaz, Colinth. I need a word with you," Rene said quietly. He turned around to see the yellow charmeleon and a small Diglett aproach him.

"I don't like the way this feels. Colinth, I want you to go back and discreetly follow Fin. Find out what his plans are, and report back to me. Topaz, I want you to have the others set up camp while I go scouting ahead. I shall return at dusk, and then we shall begin the assualt. I want that Pichu awake and talking by the time I return," Rene said. He turned around, expecting them to do as he had ordered without question. That was the kind of disipline he expected from all his soldiers. He began to walk slowly towards the forest.

~~~~~~~~~

Talmire paced around the cavern. He had no idea where he was or what he was doing here. He was very frightened. He started thinking. He was a Forest Tribe, well, he wasn't a warrior yet, but in a few years, he would be. He had already gotten some training with his father. No, he could not just sit here. He would not allow himself to be a prisoner to these people, whoever they were. He prepared Leaf Blade, and his tail started to glow a bright green color when he heard someone walking toward where he was. Unless it was someone from the Tribe, he was going to attack them.

~~~~~~~~

"Thanks Alex. Now, remember, the first thing you do when you reach the other side is anchor the gate! That way we can open it back up for you. You'll be..." Canko said quietly, then stopped as an Espeon approached, asking, no demanding to come too. He was about to say to go right ahead, when Mirin's eyes began glowing.

"What was that little Espeon? We'll fall for what now? Hm... I don't like your attitude young Espeon. Did you really think that your deepest thoughts would be hidden from me? I know everything. Now, you can accomplish your purpose. But lying to me will not be tolerated," Mirin said telepathicly to the Espeon. She turned and motioned for Canko to begin opening the gate. Once it was open, Mirin stepped aside. Canko motioned for the two to go through. Canko brushed against Mirin's mind with his own. She responded and he had a few questions for her.

"Why let him come? He may be a spy for Zeck!" Canko asked. Mirin shook her head and simply smiled. Somethings were too important. He had a good reason, and that was enough for her.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Phasmontis, being the kind of Pokemon he was, was confused upon seeing the Pichu act as it did. Plus, it had caused quite a large explosion of electricity... Just what in the world had it been trying to do?!

"What was that?"

"I don't know."

"OW MY EYES!"

"Quit hitting my tail!"

That was the various reactions from the other warriors as Phasmontis flew forward, landing next to the Pichu and poking it gently with one of his huge fingers.

"I think its alive..."

Years
  • Age 27
  • iowa
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
Evi stared at the Froslass that stood before her. She had heard about the prophet from some older tribe members. Some of them said just as she did, she was crazy, and other's didn't say much. After Brink said something about death from the north, and Evi having a grand destiny, she knew the Frosslass was crazy. There was no way she could be inportant. At least, not anytime soon. She didn't know how to respond to the question, so she let out a small, "Nope." She studied the pokemon, memorizing her features. She seemed important, and not one that should be forgotten. Finally, Evi let out a smile, trying to encourage the pokemon to elaborate on the subject. Prophets didn't talk to her everyday, so she wanted to get as much out of her as she could

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
(OOC: Because Kitred can't do anything without me playing Brink for a moment, I'm going to post some more, but only for Brink.)

Brink wasn't surprised. Not many here would. They would sit in their little houses and thank everything that was good while their neighbors to the north were brought to order by death. Then they would ask what could have been done to prevent the plunge of the world to darkness.

"I thought not... The stars have spoken!" Brink paused, throwing up her arms for dramatic flair. The true seeress that gets visions along with a massive headache gets shunned, while the fake one that is all smoke and charms and a 'casting of the bones' with no real visions or talent is welcomed. Brink had learned that for people to pay attention to her, she had to act like how they thought a seer would act.

"They have told me of great evil in the hot lands to the north. You have heard the legend of the Spring of Legends, have you not? Well, either way, it is of no consquence. The three gods needed others to assist them. Using their combined powers, they created the Spring. Legend has it that it is at the top of the Tower of Gods. It bestows upon any who drink from it great power. Someone seeks to corrupt this divine blessing and use it for their own twisted desires... And I see you involved in all of this," Brink said, pointing at various stars on the horizon as she spoke. She looked down at the Glaceon. She had not said how she was involved. That was the sad part about fate and destinies. You could only see what might happen. Evi might die, she might play a key role in saving all of them, or she might just go for a swim! Who knew? But regardless, Evi was now involved, simply because Brink had told her. There needed be no other reason. Perhaps it was fate that Brink had told this Glaceon, who knew. Brink surpressed a chuckle at that. That would not be very seer-like.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Tom looked up at the Skarmory.
"Yes I am quite lost. I have no a clue where I'm going." Tom replied
Tom was quite relived that the Skarmory had warned him that the place was off limits. "Do you know any place I could stay at?" Tom asked.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
It didn't take all that long for Vivian to find Getis. It wasn't as if.the guy had been hiding or anything. Now, it was important to know that Vivian was loyal to the head of her tribe. By extension, she was loyal to Getis. She was not going to tell him off or defy him no matter what he said. If it came down to having to defy Getis to free this snivy she wouldn't do it. She knew this. It was never in doubt. She might not like it, but oh well. She was probably one of the hardest fluffy rabbit pokemon you'd find, pun intended.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Elder Getis..! I need to talk to you."

Getis abruptly found a lopunny skipping in front of him. Skipping was actually the appropriate word for the way Vivian ran. Some Mountain Tribe members found it to be mildly irritating because of how 'prissy' it looked. Yet, it was tolerated, for it was simply the way Vivian's legs worked. She simply could not move all that quickly whilst imitating normal walking. That wasn't to say she didn't sometimes try. The results were usually sad, however. Getis for one hadn't expressed any thoughts to Vivian on her bouncy and graceful movement style before. It was also hard for Vivian to read his expression, as he wore a skull helmet.

Getis: "Hmm?"

The way Vivian had spoken, her tone and wording mainly, had implied that what she had to tall about was serious.

Vivian (Lopunny): "It's about that snivy..."

Getis: "What about him?"

Getis had his suspicions about what Vivian might be going to say, yet he was willing to listen. Vivian approached he situation cautiously and with respect. This disposition was mostly reserved for the elders, matron, and her parents.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Well... He's really young. I'm not sure he's a spy..."

Getis: "War can push others to do things you might find horrifying."

Vivian thought for a moment. Getis was right. People could be pushed to using their children in war. Yet, she didn't want to believe it had come to that. Yet, her initial thoughts hadn't been enough to sway Getis. She thought quickly, searching for the.words to describe what made her feel that they should spare the child.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Well... I haven't seen him around the village. He doesn't seem like he would blend in among us very well..."

Getis: "Would you imply that our new friends from the Supernatural Tribe are lying?"

Vivian was taken off-guard. Getis had put the pressure on by asking such a question. She wouldn't dare accuse their new friends of lying. That would be a mistake. She had no evidence, let alone proof. Heck, she didn't even have reason to suspect it.

Vivian (Lopunny): "...No..! I just... think that maybe they might've made a mistake."

Getis seemed to think about that for a moment. She had some evidence, but no proof. She seemed to have good intentions. Yet...

Getis: "Why should we take a risk for the lives of our enemies..?"

Vivian was once again forced to come up with an answer. Getis was right. Yet... After a moment something occurred to her. Getis was looking up at her expectantly.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Well... I guess because... He's a child... I think that it would damage our honor not to, Elder Getis."

Getis went silent at that. Their honor? Vivian was a bit vague, but he supposed he saw where she was going with that. If they killed a child on the basis that he was the child of their enemies and thus not worth that of any other pokemon it would be viewed as shameful almost certainly. This time it took Getis several moments to think up his next reply.

Getis: "And what do you propose we should do, simply let him go? If we let him go, do we expect him to praise us for it?"

Vivian's head was starting to hurt. Arguing with people smarter than she was was difficult.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Well... No, I guess not... What if I returned him myself, elder?"

Now Getis was somewhat taken off guard.

Getis: "What?"

Vivian (Lopunny): "Well... If I take him myself, then everyone will know what we did for them."

Getis: "And if he turns out to be a spy his family will most likely attempt to take your life rather than be grateful."

The realization hit Vivian on the head like a ton of bricks and her ears drooped a bit, even compared to usual.

Getis: "Do you truly believe he is not a spy?"

It took Vivian a moment to compose herself. The implications of what might happen if she was wrong had unnerved her.

Vivian (Lopunny): "...Yes..."

And just like that, Vivian had taken a bit of a leap of faith.

Getis: "Then go and take him. You have my permission."

nd just like that, Vivian was on a mission. She bowed her head to Getis, uttering a "Thank you, Elder Getis." before she took her leave of him. Phew! That had been stressful. Regardless, she felt that she was doing the right thing.

Last edited:

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
Years
"Geo."

Skypatter repeated the name, just to hear it on his own lips. "Geo... thats a nice name!" He grinned, and the Riolu, Geo, went back to eating berries. "You can stay as long as you want here. I'm going to go for a walk."

'Wow,' Skypatter was outside of his house, in the soft grass that had flowers planted by his mother. This area was fenced off, because it was his special area, where he came to think. The flowers were dotted, here and there, and right at the end is a small pond, with two flowers, tied to rocks so they weren't blown away, that represented the people he loved.

He met the Kirlia before she walked in his house. After permitting her to stay there, Skypatter went out.

He needed some time to think about where Geo could have come from, and time to reflect on what Elder Bornis had said.
'A Mountain Tribe Pokemon?'

The emotions churned again. Dashing to his small tree, he ran inside through the secret passage, and fell asleep on the bed.

When he woke up, sometime later, he remembered something. As a kid, he would come here to play hide and seek with his mother. But then, when the Mountain Tribe was attacking, she rushed him in, and told him to stay.

"Skypatter, take this scarf." She put the green scarf in the secret knot in the wood. "I'll be back, but if I'm not, take it."

She ran outside.

Skypatter teared up at that memory a bit, and went to the secret knot in the wood. After pressing it in, the piece of wood popped out, and the scarf slowly snaked from its hiding place. He picked it up, and thought about his mother.

Putting it on, he went outside, into the bright, mid-day sun. So much had happened in one short day.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Gabriella decided to use Icy Wind to freeze the stems of the berries and then blow them off into Gabby's basket. "Done." Gabriella said, trying to catch her breath. "Well done." Charlie said as he jumped down from the tree eating a berry. "You were there the whole time and you didn't even help me!?" Gabriella said, still catching her breath. "This is apart of your training, my Gabby. If you ever happened to get..." Charlie hesitated on the next word. "...Kidnapped..." Charlie said, appearently diving into his memories. "Is there something wrong, Dad?" Gabriella asked. "No... Nothing is wrong." Charlie said, his smile returning. "Go see if you can assist the elders. "Maybe you can help take care of the soldiers hurt in battle with those berries you got there." Charlie said, laughing. Gabriella's smile brightened. She was laughing on the inside. "No pro." Gabriella said. That was always her little saying. "I'll see you later, Dad." Gabriella said, waving. "Okay, Gabby." Charlie said as he watched the young Glaceon travel back to the camp.

Gabriella arived at the camp. "Let's see... Anyone need help? Elders? Anyone?" Gabriella said, looking for an Elder. Then, the young Glaceon thought of something. "Rala!" Gabriella traveled to the Elder Rala's tent. Gabriella loved that Pikachu. "Hello? Anyone in there?" Gabriella asked. "Rala? May I be of assintance to anyone that you know of?" Gabby asked. Gabriella didn't enter the tent right away because she thought it might be rude. Gabby stood there and waited for a response.

Fuyu

Years
Topaz saluted her master as he left. She joined Phasmontis and lifted the Pichu into her arms. "Just unconscious," she commented softly. THen she looked around at the others and raised her voice. "All of you, stop gaping like a bunch of hatchlings and clear your eyes! Master ordered for us to set up camp. If you truly wish to show glory then do not shy away from such a simple task!" She disliked shouting but they were all shouting and glaring at each other like children. "Be quick about it unless you want to be exhausted when he returns." She went herself to lay the Pichu down. She waited a few moments, knowing the Pokemon would wake up soon.

Sure enough, he began to stir, bursting up a few seconds later in a burst of energy. He looked around a moment, then, seeming to find his ukelele, he calmed down. Kind of. Then he turned to Topaz.

"HI!" he greeted loudly, oblivious to tension. "Your scales look cool! I am Riley and I am awesome!" Topaz blinked. Ookay... The Pichu plowed ahead. "Do I make a cool entrance or what? HAH! Eat that Kira! Stupid Riolu thinks he's allt that, well I made it all the way here all by myself! That'll show the stupid dog! Not even boulders and warriors can stand up to me! Nothing is Riley-proof!" He grinned and puffed out his chest, swinging his ukelele over to play lightly. He looked at her. "So who are you and why do you look so cool?"

The Charmeleon took a few moments to regain her composure. "My name is Topaz Sunblaze and I am a member of the MOuntain tribe. I was born with these scales."

Riley stared at her. "Really? That's so cool! I wish I had been born like that." Topaz decided not to point out that he had yellow fur already as the Pokemon continued to play.

Instead she let herself be curious. Let Rene handle the serious questions. "Why do you have such a strange object?"

Riley looked over at her from where he sat. "Cause I can't control my electricity too well without it," he stated cheerfully. "I'm okay at it but sometimes my attacks backfire and stuff. Or something. Ness talks funny. Anyway it's also 'cause..." He stood up and showed off nonexistent muscles and lifted his ukelele into the air. "I AM THE ELECTRIC GOD OF MUSIC!!"

Topaz almost lost herself at that moment to laughter and disbelief. The little mouse was serious wasn't he?

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
No. Not another one. Axel wasn't gonna be able to deal with another one. He only barely survived the last one.
I swear, he thought, if this crack in the wall starts to leak... Water began to trickle down the wall. "AARGH!" he shouted. "The sixth leak today! It's can't even be midday!" He hit the stone wall with his signature attack, Fire Punch. Pain immediatly shot through his hand. Axel grunted, trying hard not to let the pain show on his face. Then, to make matters worse, new cracks appeared in the wall where the fiery fist had landed.
Okay, Axel thought as he took in a deep breath, control yourself, kid. He turned around, hand still throbbing, and found three other workers laughing at the little show they had just seen. "See?" Axel asked, a smirk on his face. "That's what happens to anything that gets in my way." The workers just laughed harder.

Half an hour later, as Axel smeared mud on the cracks to seal them, an unexpected visitor arrived. It was a tiny Mudkip, a messenger from the gang's boss. "'Ey!" It shouted at Axel. "Could you give me a second, shrimpy?" Axel retorted. "I'm a little short on time." He could see the veins in the Mudkip's head pop in annoyance. "A wise-guy, eh? Well, I gots two messages for ya. Foist, WATCH YER MOUTH WHEN YOU SPEAK TO YER BETTERS!!!" Axel could hardly believe such a shrimpy Mudkip could make such a huge sound. "Second," the messenger continued, "da boss wants to see ya. I don't know why, but I hope its to deport ya to the Wastelands or somethin'..." The Mudkip grumbled to himself as he trudged away. the boss? Axel thought to himself. uh oh, here we go.

The boss did not look thrilled to see Axel, to say the least. The boss was a Starmie, and his name was Gem. Not that he liked to be called "Gem". The boss made everyone in in his gang, Sea Basin, call him... "the boss." If anyone called him Gem, he would tackle you so hard, people have gotten broken appendages. "I hear you were being difficult again, Axel," the boss said as Axel entered the room. "It was just a huge misunderstanding is all, sir," Axel responded. "I didn't mean to destroy--"
"My messenger told me that you--" the boss cut his interuption short. "Wait what did you destroy?" Axel could feel the vibes of fury radiating from the jewel in the center of the boss's...head? Body? Whatever it was, it gave off a feeling that made Axel fear for his throat. "Uhh..." he mumbled. "Hey look a distraction!" Axel shouted suddenly, pointing behind the boss. The boss turned around to see what this "distraction" was. Axel then hid behind a nearby statue of a legendary Pokemon, Kyrogre. "Axel..." the boss said, literally fuming. He turned slowly around. "I have been given a message for you. You are to attend a meeting with the Sea Tribe Elders. Pack your things, you leave tommorow." Axel came out from behind the statue. "Why do the Elders want to see me?" he asked. "If it's because they found that body, I swear--" he stopped himself. If the boss had eyes, Axel was sure they were about to pop out of their sockets. "Get. Out. Now." the boss said. "Sir yes sir!" Axel said hurridly, rushing out of the room. He headed towards his room. He had to go pack his things--

Oh wait a minute. He didn't have any things.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Murk was nonchalantly padlling back to his home region of sea on his way back from his preferred region of forests. He was soaking in the last warmth of the sun before it became cold. Cold enough that the most of the main island of his region was covered in a dense ice and snow sheet.

At long last he felt icy water warm against his thick skin. He looked up and swam the last stretch to shore. He scampered up the icy slope to where it became flat enough to train. He slammed the ice with sharp water and ground attacks.

Finally, the ice became smooth with newly frozen water and speckled with mud and the sky was darkening. He hopped in the water and swam a little way to the muddy shore where his family resided. He burrowed his way down into the mud, hidden from view, and fell asleep as the sun slowly set behind the horizon.

Back