• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crisis (M) (OOC)

AppleMan

Master Drawer
Years
Name: Lupa R. Romelus
Nickname: Wolf
Appearance: Lupa resembles a small pochyena , a small 13 year old who is 4'08" and weighs 76 Lbs. he is frail and not toned . He wears a wrinkled black coat that goes to his knees that has lining of gray going around it, his shoes are boots are black that has white paw marks imprinted on it, His gloves are pitch black so that when he is sneaking food to eat the humans don't see him. He has auburn eyes that change with the season bright red in Summer and Fall and a light sapphire color in Winter and Spring. His white hair is genectic in his family of pure-hearts it has spikes on the end that don't seem to go down no matter what.
Personality: Lupa is ignorant and shy in dire situations. His stupidity is what gets him in trouble; once he almost got killed by humans after getting caught he tried to run into Pastoria. He gets scared about superstitions about ghost and dead things that his sister Reika teases him about, so he starts crying to his mommy. He makes bad decisions all the time getting caught up in idiotic situations making him nervous and scared. Lupa overall is like a 6 year old child much like a Pichu.
History: Lupa has a bad history he was born in Hearthome city but was later captured and sent to Jubilife city to be trained as a gladiator. His life in Jubilife was hard as he was low class struggling to survive he stole food from markets to feed his family. His pension for being a gladiator was being able to live in the PokeTech building for him and the rest of the gladiators family. Lupa was a scared little boy at first but as he grew up he became more muscular and violent, trained as a gladiator and also a servant to the gladiator slavemaster he learned things quick. He was entrusted with his own Pokemon for battle instead of fighting the other Pure-Hearted Pokemon with his own fist. He killed to survive and even survived off of the gladiators he defeated.
Class: Low life but advances his classes later in story if that is allowed
Pokémon: Weavile
Nickname: sBleed
Personality: sBleed is born to be wild. He hates other Pokémon and humans. He thrives to defeat all Pokémon that oppose him and slay humans when his master tells him to. He is very loyal to his master as he was given as a weapon not a pet to do nothing but kill; although he will do what his his master ( Lupa) tells him to.
Moves: Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Surf, Strength
*Edit* ignore the attachment or Picture

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hello! This is my first attempt at joining a RPG on this forum so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong and please bear with me if I ask dumb questions. xD;

Name: Kaylor Desani

Nickname: None

Appearance: Kaylor is a tall young woman with dark hair falling past her shoulders. Her frame is slender but in a notably lithe and agile way rather than implying she is under-fed. She has large eyes, grey in color, that can transition from warm and friendly to cold and piercing almost instantly -- depending on who they are looking upon. She rarely dresses in colors, preferring blacks and greys, and often wears nice blouses with skirts or slacks but on occasion will dress down in jeans and sweatshirts.

Personality: Kaylor is very interested in what is best for Kaylor. This doesn't mean she can't be friendly or play as a team... but she has her priorities and will rarely sacrifice them for others. While she is intelligent and calculating in her decisions, once she makes them she can be very stubborn about them, even when presented with better suited alternatives. While she may not be the greatest friend material, being that she makes choices based on her best interest, finding yourself on her bad side is a worse alternative as she can make a dangerous enemy. She can be a very good actress in almost any situation and has been known for being manipulative.

History: She was born and raised in Hearthome City, fortunate for her as after the crisis she was revealed to be pure-Hearted while her parents were not. A falling out with her parents over the significance of her being pure-hearted lead her to venture off on her own to Jubilife city -- where she believed she could live to her potential. However, she has found the city to be not quite what she expected, the public execution of humans disgusting her and making her sick for home. Still, she is not yet ready to return to her family, her pride only letting her imagination play the potential smug 'I told you so' from her father over and over in her head, so she is determined to make the best of her time there.

Class: Middle

Pokemon: Houndour

Nickname: Jasper

Personality: He does not like humans other than Kaylor and treats all strangers as a potential threat. While he has a good memory and will not reguard people he recognizes to be harmless with malice, he will not warm up to them either and will often be aloof if Kaylor is spending time with other people.

Moves:
- Inferno
- Crunch
- Shadow ball
- Flame charge
- Sunny day
- Solarbeam

Other: Kaylor received Jasper newly hatched when she was a child and they have been inseparable since. It is possible that he is the only true friend that she has ever made.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@AppleMan... Well, your grammar could use a little improvement, but honestly that's just nitpicking. Also, there seems to be a bit of confusion between your SU and the main post (along with other post meant to clarify). I feel like you don't completely understand the main topic. I am fairly certain there is a clear statement, by me no less, that humans can not have a Pokemon. Your SU mentions that Lupa was given a Weevile, which implies that he wasn't Pure-Hearted at the time. Another point is that if Lupa is human he wouldn't be in Jubalife City (They kill humans on sight). Finally, your Pokemon has HM moves. I completely understand how easy it is to miss this part of the main post, but in the SU guidelines it says "Moves: (4-6 moves actually possible for the Pokemon to learn. HM's do not count if they can learn that move they already know it [fly, surf etc.])."

@Kitori, you have been reviewed and are accepted. Welcome to the RP.

@EVERYONE: We really haven't taken into account the perverse affect on story that weather moves may have. Currently we are not going to limit or change any rules regarding these moves, but depending on how people use them we may have to create guidelines. So please try not to abuse these moves. Another thing that we would greatly appreciate is for everyone to mention where they are in their post. You can see an example of this in my post. The format we prefer is:

Character Name (Eric D. Levitz)
Place (Near Lake Acuity)

Last edited:

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Added in new seasons to the plot as well as the characters that the plot will be based around. So if you want to be where the main plot occurs then your going to have to be around one of those characters(Not right next to them just same general location).

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Name: Remiel Tatron
Appearance: he is 120 pounds and stands at 5'5. He has lightly tanned skin, and brown hair. His eyes are a brownish green. He wears blue jeans and a gray T-shirt. He wears black sneakers. His red jacket drops to his knees and extends far past his arms. He carries a dirty shoulder bag that is light brown because how often it gets dropped a lot.

Personality:He would rather run away than face opponents especially now. Remiel is not cowardly but is concerned for people and Pokémon's health because of the disorder and lack of smaller town to get healed at. He tries to figure a way out of fighting when he has the chance. When he becomes enraged he will not back down and does not think thing through. He love mythology.

History:Remiel was born and raised in Fallarbor Town, Hoen. He grewup adventuring route 114 and Meteor falls. One day while foolishly running through tall grass without any pokemon,he was attacked by a Seviper. A Swablu saved him and he made it is first pokemon. When he was older he traveled with his father to Sinnoh to research coralation between the magma stone and the red orb, he went to challenge the gym of the region. When the crisis accord he was at PastoriaCity. All of his pokemon abandon him except for Forte.
Class: lower middle

Pokémon:Altaria
Nickname: Forte
Personality:She is a pacifist, always back down from challenges, and rarely associates withother people or Pokémon. She sings only to cheer up those she deems truly pure and innocent.
Moves: Sky Attack, Sing, Mist,Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor,Astonish

Last edited:

Dements

What the duck?
Years
@flygonstorm you are accept, but your SU has quite a few typos which mostly are just a little glitch from happening when pasting. So before you begin posting just fix those errors so people don't get confused. Once that's done feel free to begin posting.

iMor

All Things Ditto
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
Name: Dexter Will Butler

Nickname: Dex

Appearance: Dex endured never ending teasing of his awkward body throughout his earlier childhood. His arms and legs grow much faster than the rest of his body. Due to the energy it consumes just to stand up straight, carrying the weight of his arms, Dex assumes a bit of a slouch to save himself from exhaustion. His facial features are average; nothing exciting or eye-catching. His chocolate brown hair that's always gelled up into a quiff never gets appraise, his green eyes look dull, and he rarely pulls his thin, small lips back into a smile.

Dex often dresses up for every occasion. From tucked in polo shirts to sweaters draped over the shoulders, he's not afraid to show off his fashion tastes that's sometimes the topic of gossip among people.

Personality: Dex is unlike the average, hyper child. He's serious and has a mature aura; most of the time you'll find Dex socializing with a group of sophisticated adults, highly indulged in the conversation. It isn't truthful to say that Dex doesn't posses any childish traits, however. He absolutely despises sharing and once anybody's hands touch anything of his he throws a silent fit of rage and ignores that person.

Dex hates Humans. Soon after realizing that he was a Pure-Hearted, he swore loyalty to others of his own kind. However, due to his young age and limited knowledge, Dex doesn't know much of the Humans.

History: Dex was born to two radio show hosts in Jubilife City a very short time before the crisis began. The only thing Dex can remember from his early days is playing with his mother's Ditto. With only bits of memories of the crisis (he was a bit too young to remember; stories from others help Dex visualize the event) Dex still saw the troubled looks of people's faces throughout the city. He knew something was wrong, but just couldn't figure out what happened until later on in his life. His parents highly supported the Pure-Hearted despite not being ones themselves and begged the city to have mercy on them until Dex was a certain age. As soon as the clock hit midnight on Dex's eight birthday, the city kicked his parents out, leaving Dex to care for himself.

For his fifth birthday, Dex's mother trusted Dex in taking care of her Ditto. From then on, the two became best friends and never left each other's sight.

Class: Upper Medium Class (Is this allowed? If not, High.)

Pokemon: Ditto

Nickname: Ditta

Personality: Ditta, nicknamed by Dex's mother, is the complete opposite of his young master. She (though Ditta is genderless, Dex's family always considered it as a female) loves fun and if there's open space to run around then she'll be completely satisfied. She's loyal to Dex and is probably the only one that can get him to temporarily revert into his inner child and play silly games.

Moves: Transform

Other: Dex and Ditta study almost every night of every Pokemon's move set. They look over what moves they learn, what moves they can learn, and what moves they learn if bred a certain way. Through this studying, Dex has managed to come up with a basic plan of moves he would command Ditta to use for every Pokemon she transformed into.

Last edited:

Dements

What the duck?
Years
@iMor you are accepted. I just hope your up to the challenge with Ditto, and welcome to the RP.

New Character for me :D

Name: Wilson Mayes

Nickname: Wil

Appearance: Wil is an average height for his age with a bit on the light side for weight but who really wasn't after the crisis began. Wil has short dark brown hair no more than an inch long and brown eyes. Wil was naturally a darker skin what would seem to most as a good tan skinned body. Always seems to wear this red polo shirt with two horizontal blue stripes going down the middle. Wearing camo shorts and traditional red sneakers.

Personality: A really bright character that is always looking to interact with somebody. Doesn't mind being alone but when he is he trys to make conversation. Always trues to be what he calls cool, by being like other people that are considered cool in his eyes. Always looking to make a new friend having no family alive.

History: Parents died soon after the crisis began leaving Wil behind by himself. Wil being left by himself he soon came to Veilstone hoping for a better place to be. Though it was not what he expected. With it being a city thats says it allows Pure-Hearted from the outside but they are looked down upon from the inside. This leading to Wil hiding his true identity of being a pure-hearted.

Pokemon: Gengar

Nickname: Felix

Personality: Felix is very sneaky which would be considered typical for Gengar's. He is very care free, lay back, relaxing type as well.

Moves: Shadow Ball, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Thunderbolt

Other: (none)

Colony

Years
Alert

We feel that there may be a misunderstanding, caused by us, of when the "Crisis" occurred. To help clarify we have edited the main post in the plot section to say that the "Crisis" occurred 3 years before the start of current events. People that have posted just overlook this for now, but in the future please remember this.

Another thing we would like to try is for every IC day to be 1 week. If this is difficult for everybody we will make the IC day longer. This can also be found in the rules (Rule 11, to be exact). If you miss an entire IC day we will contact you, most likely through PM, about whether you want to continue in the RP. If you do want to continue then we would like a reason why you missed the IC day and when you expect to be able to post. Also, this entire situation can be prevented if you post in the OOC that you will be unable to post for an extended time, such as for exams, vacations, moving, etc.

End Alert

On a less formal note, any questions regarding the RP can be asked in thread. We will do our best to fulfill the players needs and keep everybody as happy as we can. ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
I find it wierd that 3 people have weather moves I am using them for the fact thunder always hits in rain

Colony

Years
@koopa: I believe you mean 2, since you and kitori are the only players that have weather moves (not including mist since it doesn't really affect weather). We understand that there are tactical advantages to having weather moves, and currently we are perfectly fine with this. As far as your reason to use rain dance, well, that's understandable, since it is an effective combo. I'm sure kitori has sunny day for fire moves and 1-turn solarbeam.

Hey everybody! I've been working on a banner for the RP, so tell me want you think!

Last edited:

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Will be posting soon, but wanted to say this first. I will be bunnying my own character, but only be writing it from one character's POV so it doesn't get to redundant. Also it would be great if some of you could put up the banner Colony made to support us and get our RP out there so more people can join :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
first of all I am sorry I didn't post yesterday like I planned but I have it up now. I also have some question. For area Geography are we going acording to the dimond/pearl map or Platinum? secondly how old can a pure-heart be?

Dements

What the duck?
Years
@flygonstorm it's based off the platinum and now the oldest they can be is 18 and only 1 person is older than that which is Fredrick(Darkrai guy). Also please edit your post to put what town you're in to make it easier for people know where you are. Last thing Colony will be PM'ing you due to the fact where you're heading is story related, but don't worry you can still go there.

Colony

Years
Alright! Let me begin by saying I had a bit of a stumble yesterday, for which I apologize. I was supposed to make a warning about yesterday being the end of the first IC day. Sooooo, without further ado we begin IC Day 2! I would also like to mention to everyone that has posted only once that you are not limited to one post per IC day. The IC day is just meant to be a kind of gauge for time related events and what not.

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Alright due to the website having all this down time today I'm extending the IC day for another day since it technically is supossed to be a new day today, but don't worry this won't interfere with the new IC day being just if you couldn't post for this last IC day you're allowed to post untill 12:00 CENTRAL TIME. With all that being said the new IC day begins now. (you can still post for last IC day today only.)

Dements

What the duck?
Years
Alright just from the fact this isn't a very active group of people(not a bad thing), I will be making the IC days two weeks long now since some people are struggling to keep up with one week. So the new IC day will start today, but the next one won't start until two more weeks on Wedsnesday as usual.
A side note I won't be able to post much lately since my main source to post broke.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Hey guys, I will be going on vacation starting Friday until the 27th. I'm bringing my laptop with me but I'm not sure what my internet access will be like so I might not be able to post in that time.

Back