• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
once u beat salamence, you go bac to the research lab and you talk to the head researcher. He tells you he found a key and he gives it to you. He also to tells you that he saw the two people saying they were ehading to the water village. So go there, and use your item "secret key" in ur special items bag to open one of the 2 towers

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
omg i am going to be crazy, after i take down gary and his friend, i go to the lab. he says me that "that key can opes something" but he does not give it to me. he just give me an egg, i talk to him again and again and he gives me NOTHING, NO KEY. plz can you upload a save after i take the key??? i can not play it again from the begining. plz help me!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Although I congratulate you on making a complete hack, this really needs a bit of work. First off, judging from the screenies, the maps aren't too good, although there isn't much empty space, the maps seem to have alot of flowers, and the one tile wide paths don't look too good. There's also really alot of grass, everywhere - even in cities and towns.

The story seems okay, exept for me it seems a bit random that the professor's grandson has just suddenly become like the team rocket of the game, with no reason. The scripting seems decent, also.

Now, the tyrant Pokemon. Some of them look fine, like Gengar, but then some other look horrible, blurry and just ugly, like salamence (why's it got a green outline, that doesn't look very good?).

Overall, that's what I can see from the screenies (when I play it, I might get around to writing a longer review). This has potential, after all, you have completed it, you just need to fix it up a bit. Good luck!

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
working on fixing it up church if you havent noticed and a massive addition maybe here soon

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
backsprites, well 2 or three of them have been revamped, positioning has been fixed, icons are being fixed up too.

The story line makes sense once you go through it, this is what happens:

Spoiler:

Tyrants are bein fixed up, mapping is slowly being redone by a pro. You can expect updates soontimes. As well, the movesets are being touched on to make it as good as possible.

Stay tuned guys, this games far from over.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Just like to say that this game looks great! The idea of tyrant Pokemon and overall completeness makes it a great game!
Just,
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
backsprites, well 2 or three of them have been revamped, positioning has been fixed, icons are being fixed up too.

The story line makes sense once you go through it, this is what happens:

Spoiler:

Tyrants are bein fixed up, mapping is slowly being redone by a pro. You can expect updates soontimes. As well, the movesets are being touched on to make it as good as possible.

Stay tuned guys, this games far from over.
Ah, then the story makes sense, but still, at the majority of the game, you're thinking the grandson randomly became "evil".

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
its still open to change but i like the confusion and mystery as to why hes doing it leaves you curious and gives a reason to beat it

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
yeah, this and other main bugs have been fixed and will be released in the upcoming release :) Thanks for that bud.

Sprites have also been revamped and redone, movesets redone, additions to the storyline have been coded, and tile errors and other small bugs have been fixed as well.

Years
hey dbzmay i have a question will you make more some tyrant pokemon?
and great work with your hack and good luck with this and your future projects.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Hey ya'll this is Tcoppy, dbzmay just told me he's revamped all tyrant pokemon and the version will be realeased in 15 minutes hang tight fans

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Version 8 is out!! Check out the new Revamped sprites, and all the new stuff thats been added to the game! :)
New srpites: (keep in mind backsprites have been edited too)
zangoose.png
tropius.png
arcanine.png
gengar.png
cloyster.png
claydol.png
gyardados.png
salamence.png
tyranitar-1.png

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
hey this is great! although the sprites are meh, the types are unique and good
keep it up!

off topic: how did you get dex numbers over 386? please answer >.<

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
You cant, well shouldnt say cant, but its very complicated, but there is plenty of room to add extra sprites in, and any free space found you can insert a new pokemon, though expanding the pokedex is very complicated.

We have more big updates coming. Please leave your criticism, and I appreciate all the poeple that want to be part of this project. I am curently looking for:

Sprite inserters
OW creators
Mappers

Dont be shy to leave a comment, or suggest anything. Thanks guys, expect an update within a week or so

Years
By the way it would be a good idea if you had trainer names decapitalized. You can do that using A-Trainer by Hackmew. Also you should change the Route names so they aren't exactly like Kanto region's. I haven't got forward to playing Version 8 yet but I plan on soon.

Back