• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

UNDERGROUND: The Kanto Chronicles [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
THERE'S GONNA BE A REMAKE?!? I heard about a sequel that was meant to be mentioned at e3 but it didn't and I saw the trailer thing on tumblr from kingdom hearts 3d with neku in it but yeah.

It's like $20 on amazon nakuzami. I would totally just buy it for you if I had a debit card lol.

And the clue isn't too hard, though I think it may be one of the trickiest of the week. If you look at all the information from day 1, shouldnt be too hard. You guys should see the game master. And the reapers! d;

Edit: oh and nakuzami? The rom doesn't work properly on an AR

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
A remake...? For what, the 3DS? Seems kind of weird considering that it seems pretty 2-D... And I don't see how the heck they could put it on a one-screen console. At least Knights in the Nightmare (which, in my opinion, is the best DS game out there so far though I do love Sands of Destruction...) being remade onto the PSP was possible and worked out well. At the very least I can see a sequel...

On-topic, I'll probably get my post up Wednesday at the latest. I'm gonna be busy after school tomorrow due to mom forcing me to work out followed up by dinner out and my psych appointment, orz

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Erm, its just speculation atm. :x

I guess I have another idea; but um, when will we know if we got it right? ~

You'll post saying the timer's will disappear? ~

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well the actual mission is pretty simple but it takes more than a few seconds. I read your posts so if you're going in the wrong direction, I will nudge you in the right one. XD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
THERE'S GONNA BE A REMAKE?!? I heard about a sequel that was meant to be mentioned at e3 but it didn't and I saw the trailer thing on tumblr from kingdom hearts 3d with neku in it but yeah.

It's like $20 on amazon nakuzami. I would totally just buy it for you if I had a debit card lol.

And the clue isn't too hard, though I think it may be one of the trickiest of the week. If you look at all the information from day 1, shouldnt be too hard. You guys should see the game master. And the reapers! d;

Edit: oh and nakuzami? The rom doesn't work properly on an AR

Huh, KH3?
*Googles*
OMFGFREAKINGEPIC?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY!!!!!
I saw the picture with Neku in it, and it was in freaking Traverse Town! Missed that place :')
Wow... finally stop stalking KH games and when the actual third one will come out and... well, then it's apparently announced -.-'

Guys, stop making me want even more games, especially when I probably won't be able to get them for a while X3
I hate you all XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I'm not sure it's KINGDOM HEARTS 3 it's kingdom hearts 3D.

I hate to be a nag nakuzami but I think only 10-15-20 minutes has passed. You guys need a little more time to finish the mission.

In anycase, if you don't within the time limit, so you don't all DIE, I can make a npc team <:

Nakuzami

Years
I'm not sure it's KINGDOM HEARTS 3 it's kingdom hearts 3D.

I hate to be a nag nakuzami but I think only 10-15-20 minutes has passed. You guys need a little more time to finish the mission.

In anycase, if you don't within the time limit, so you don't all DIE, I can make a npc team <:

Yeah, I saw that, but it still looks pretty good :3 Although all the colors might burn your eyes out after a while...

Uh... didn't I say that we had one hour forty minutes(twenty minutes passed already) or did I... oh, oops, I must have typed that in wrong :S I'll go edit that :3

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Right sorry a bit of an issue this week but I should get back to the posting spree fairly quickly here.

Also I thought the clue was rather simple ahahaha.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Mmmm, the train station doesn't have a decor, right? ~
/I'm assuming not.

Available shops:
Saffron City:​

PokéCentre
PokéMart
Saffron City Pokémon Gym
Fighting Dojo
Teen Workshop
The Lonely Magikarp
Silph Co.
Mr. Psychic's House​

Route 8:
None​

Lavender Town:
PokéCentre
PokéMart
Kanto Radio Station
Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House (Mr. Fuji's House)

I did post which have the decals on them. So no, not the train station.
Right sorry a bit of an issue this week but I should get back to the posting spree fairly quickly here.

Also I thought the clue was rather simple ahahaha.
oh god im so glad somebody thinks they've got it! think outside the box, kids. <:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
...I think I have the clue figured out, but I'm not entirely sure.

Gonna try to get the first post up, though I think I only have an hour or so?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ooookay, just making sure that I didn't make a mistake~!

After sleeping on it...for two nights, I think I understand the clue more; but it was really tricky. :x

Nakuzami

Years
*Looks at Skymin's IC post*
W.T.F?! Brock and Janine?!
...They're dead? Wha...?

Oh, nice, you turned those two into the people that are going to try to kill, er... erase, us -.-'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Personally, I'm glad it wasn't Surge and Giovanni XD; Though who knows; they might pop up later. I can totally see either being the ones sending the messages. What were those people called again...

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh man there's so much I want to tell you guys but I have to keep it all a secret! I have a really cool storyline planned, I promise, and everyone has their own little backstory <:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
*Looks at Skymin's IC post*
W.T.F?! Brock and Janine?!
...They're dead? Wha...?

Oh, nice, you turned those two into the people that are going to try to kill, er... erase, us -.-'

Reapers have the ability to travel through the Underground, which is where the Dead players are, and the Real ground, which is where, you know; the every day live people are, except they don't have their power in the Real Ground; they're just ordinary Joes. Soooo yeah, I think they were dead once. :3

/unless I'm mistaken! In that case, feel free to correct me. :3 (made a silly little mistake!)

PS. I like how the clues makes one feel soooo stupid afterwords. :<

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh dear lol

Yep, that's right. Players who had high amounts of imagination are usually considered for reapers. I'm not sure if people recruited on the RG but pretty sure the secret reports tell you mostly everything about that.

And just for Nakuzami, in case you didn't know, stores with pokeball decals on them, when you go inside, people can see you. I mean, your character might not know that, but now you do! <:

Nakuzami

Years
Reapers have the ability to travel through the Underground, which is where the Dead players are, and the Real ground, which is where, you know; the every day live people are, except they don't have their power in the Real Ground; they're just ordinary Joes. Soooo yeah, I think they were dead once. :3

/unless I'm mistaken! In that case, feel free to correct me. :3 (made a silly little mistake!)

PS. I like how the clues makes one feel soooo stupid afterwords. :<

Spoiler:

Jebus, wikipedia helps, but only if I manage to remember the info X3

Yeah... watch us go through them and our first guess be right on like, the hardest one, and then we decide that couldn't be it... and then we die, see the answer, and... well, you get the point X3

EDIT: @Skymin - Okay then. Like, everbody can see you? But they're real people... from the RG?
Oh now that's confusing.
Wouldn't it look odd to be walking into a store at the same time as someone else, but they can't see you until you enter, so you just spontaneously appear in front of them? Or did the game explain a way around that? ;P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, everyone can see you! the game didn't really explain it, only kind of touched it in one day where Josh and neku walk into a store that has a huge line and figure out that they can't actually get in since they can't line up and every time they try to get in, the owner would tell them to wait in line and not cut in.

The composer can do whatever the hell he wants so that's pretty much an explanation for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back