• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royale! [T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiba, Chapter 9: Bonds

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello nodded. Sure thing, insect... She paused for a moment. Why am I curious? Hm... Because he's nice and I consider him a friend. And I care about my friends. He just seems, well, strange. She gets into an odd fighting stance, facing Jev and flicking her outstretched hand toward Jev. A bright determination showed in her eyes, mixed with an eager smile. Come at me, bug.

Kiba had noticed Mello and Jev, and walked to the edge of the ring, sitting down to watch.

Years
Jev takes the first step forward, launching his horn forward in an attempt to jab at Mello, at a fast pace. Holding back as much as he could, using some effort in his attacks. "DON'T CALL ME INSECT!!! ITS JEV!!!" "What the- JEV! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Shadoan walked up and sat beside Kiba as he cheered his pokemon on. "GO JEV!" The two spar and fight one another.

Ulla took notice as did Light, watching Jev. fight from a distance.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

All of Jack's pokemon saw the fight starting and went over to watch. "Get him Mello!" Echo cried out.

Everyone but Charlie and Bravo, who were still at the rock. Bravo grumbled, "Great I miss a match by babysitting you."

Charlie's eyes glow blue, "What was that?"

Bravo paled, "Nothing!"

Jack looked over, "Who do you think will win?" He asked the others.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

She grinned. Very aggressive, spurred on by bug jokes, takes things head on. Got it. She simply stood in that stance, and just before he was going to hit her, she - very smoothly - dodged the angry beetle's horn, and at an intense speed, that could probably only be followed by Flare (if he were watching). In that same blinding instant, her arms were around Jev's horn, which she used to flip him over, flat on his back. Kiba nodded his approval to her. Kiba had strong focus, so he was able to see these things happening. To everyone else, it was only a blur. Mello gracefully twirled her way on top of Jev, pinning his arms with hers, and pinning his legs with her own. However, she was still curious, she didn't let it affect her focus on the match. Tell me!

Years
"You haven't beaten me yet!" He wraps his legs around hers and wraps his arms around hers and shifts his body until he rolls the two over until he was over her. He breaks his legs free, standing up as he swings her around until she loses grip of his arms. The second she lets one go, Jev strikes her other arm freeing him and he gets back with a grin. "If thats all the strength you got, your gonna have to do more than that." Avaith's muscles tense up as his body is set aflame. "Jev STOP!" Jev ignores him as he steps forward slowly, arms ready to let loose another blow.

Shadoan responded to Jack. "Who knows, Jev is a born fighter. I had difficulty just trying to catch him in a pokeball alone, I had Avaith beat him into the ground about 5 times before he would accept defeat so he's stubborn. He's pulled me out of sticky situations though so he can strategize without my orders. Though Mello is graceful and very skilled seeing her fight now, she may have a better chance against him."​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello rolled backward, and bounced back upright, landing crouched and leaning on one hand. Smarter than I expected. Also likes to guage strength. Good to know. A slight blood trickle formed at the corner of her lip, and she smiled wiping it with her free hand. Ooh, this is going to be very fun! Now tell me!! She grinned and ran at him, pulling back a fist preparing a forceful punch. But, instead of actually hitting him, she used that backward leverage to slide on her back, right between the beetle's legs, in which she instantly turned and lunged at his back, ready to pin him that way.

Years
"BEAT ME IF YOU CAN FIRST!" Jev turned about in surprise, catching her arms with a grin on his face. "You fight a lot like Avaith, though he was always slower and he always beats me." Stella called out, giggling. "So you admit he beat you 53 times now?" "SHUT.......UP!!!!" He calls out, pushing her back away from him as he charges toward her with fist's set let out a fury of punches. With every move, Avaith's blood boils and tenses as he begs, yells and cries for Jev to stop as his body slowly becomes saturated in fire. The flame is big enough to catch Ulla and Lights attention. Ulla flew over and used her Ice beam to make the attempt to contain Avaith's fire.​

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Sympathy's a two-way street, buggy!! She grinned. Losing also sets him off, along with insect jokes. She defended herself, in a way that was almost mocking: She was dancing and twirling, dodging every punch. Ha, he's going to tire himself out if he acts like that! Something bugging you, Jev? She laughed and, during her dance, dropped to the floor and spun, sweeping Jev's feet out from under him. She jumped up and pinned him again, grinning, obviously still full of energy and excitement. Tell me! She kept him pinned still, and looked around. Who's counting??

Years
Jev counted to himself, looking over at a fire set Avaith, he grins and looks to Mello. "Alright, I give." He raises a claws up at Stella, moving it back and forth between her and Avaith. Stella glanced over at a burning Avaith as she looked back to Jev, still pinned. It took her a few minutes for her to register what she was suppose to do. Stella walked over and nudged at Avaith who was trying to calm down, taking a deep breath of relief. "Avaith.... Can I talk to you for a minute?" Avaith glances at Stella, looking at the fight, seeing how it was pretty much wrapped up, he nodded and followed Stella over by the silver roots. Jev grinned as he then started putting phase 2 of his plan into motion. The moment Mello let him go, he lifted her up over his head with a large grin and carried her off back over to the trees. "Was that it?... I was expecting a little more, eh Avaith?...Avaith?" Shadoan looks around to find his fire pokemon had disappeared and Stella. "Where did he go?" As Mello squirmed, against her will, trying to get him to let her go, Jev finally sets her down as the two reach a bush and he puts a insect claw over her mouth. "HUSH UP and watch."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

Mello squirmed and snarled a bit at Jev. God damn it, insect, let me go!! She fidgeted furiously until she was put down, and then hushed. She watched, curiously, but glared for a moment at Jev, whispering, If you pick me up like that again I'm going to make you hurt for it. She huffed annoyed but watched from the bushes. Why am I watching this...?

Years
"Because you ask too many questions, now quiet, they're coming."

Stella leads Avaith by the bushes and she sighs as she faces the fire pokemon. "Whats wrong Avaith. I know something is bothering you... Your not like this at all." Avaith narrowed his eyes and attempted to walk away. "I'm just a bit tire-" "Don't lie to me Avaith, your right leg still gives you away." Avaith paused stood still, not budging from his spot. "Shadoan can notice it, I and Ulla have noticed it and so has Light. We know something about you is odd, your not like this at all... Your acting a lot like when Sha-." She paused a minute and looked at him with a blank face as she grinned. "Shadoan.....Your in love, aren't you?" Avaith spun around with a big blush on his face."WAHT?! NO-NO!" Stella walks forward with a deep evil glare in her eyes and a big grin. "Your leg still gives it away, and its written all over your face. Like Irek said, we take after our trainers. You act a lot like Shadoan when he's in love....Whose the girl?" Avaith tries to get control of the situation. "There is noone, there is no girl on this pla-" "Is it Echo? Or maybe Ulla?.... Maybe its Bravo.... No, you don't like being played with.... Maybe it's-" "ALRIGHT!!! ITS MELLO! HAPPY?!?!?!?!" Avaith's head and hips were set aflame. "I....AM......IN.....LOVE......WITH MELLO!... IF I HAD A WISH, I'D PROBABLY WISH TO BE WITH HER. I LET HER RIDE ME TO HELP HER CATCH UP AND TRY TO CHEER HER UP!...There, happy?" Stella smiles gently and rubs his back until he calms down. "There is nothing to be angry about, I know the feeling... Come on, lets head back before Jev finishes the last of the Oran Poffins... And next time Jev stresses you out like this, let me know..." She briefly hugs Avaith and walks, the fire pokemon dragging his feet up and on behind her.

Jev grins at Mello stupidly. "I kept my promise, enjoy the new thoughts. Another thing, work on your foot work when you pin me next time, that last pin is easy to break with a simple twist."​

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

I... Can't believe it... She watched the scene, wide-eyed. She noticed Aviath starting to leave, and before he could leave that enclosed area, and before Jev could make his smart comment, she called out to him. Aviath, wait! She emerged from the bushes and slowly walked up to him, wide-eyed with surprise but a nervous look. Do... D-do you mean that...?

Years
"Mello?...What do you mean what do I-" Jev comes out from behind the tree and calls out "She knows about it you walking grill! SHE HEARD YOU CONFESS, WITHOUT YOU NOTICING!!! HAH-HA!!!" Avaith's head set itself on fire as his face dips into a deep red "JEV!!!! YOU SON OF @#%@#$! BUG!!!!!!!!!!" he paused and turned to Mello and sighed. "Yes.... I did mean it..... I didn't think you'd think much of me." "NEITHER DID I!" Stella walks up behind Jev and knocks him over. "Shut up buggy." Avaith looks back and smiles as Stella nodded. "....but yeah...not think much of me and well..... I don't know, I guess I have trouble talking to others like such....."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

She smiled slightly at him, eyes soft with care. Well... I do think much of you. You're very kind and sweet, and despite your outbursts at Jev, you don't try to make yourself look better than everyone else. You're the nicest person I think I've really ever met... I understand that you're shy though... But that can be a good thing... She stood upright, and slowly turned to walk away.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Jack Davis​

As Aviath professed his love Echo's head slowly drooped. Foxtrot patted her on the shoulder, "There, there! There's plenty of fish in the sea Echo! Just keeping looking and you'll find one."

Echo smiled weakly and hugged Foxtrot. Alpha stretched, "Well, time to relieve Bravo."

Alpha walked back and noticed Bravo sitting very close to Charlie who was talking to her in low whispers and immediately stopped when he saw Alpha. "Hey Bravo your shift is over."

Bravo got up and slowly walked away from Charlie, complete fear in her eyes. She stopped right in front of Alpha, "In five minutes I just learned a hundred ways I could die, each in very detailed scenarios." She said in a shaky voice as she walked and sat near and tree and drew her knees to her shaking body.

Alpha glared at Charlie who was busy smirking at him. "Okay who's next?" Immediately the other pokemon scooted back a good foot away from Alpha with fearful eyes. Charlie just chuckled and went back into a meditative state.

Years
Avaith shakes off his fears and walks up beside her. "...we-well.......do you love me?" He asked, not even looking at her.

Shadoan starts cleaning the campsite in preparation to get on with their journey There was still battles to fight, and badge components to collect. Jev and Stella return to help him pack. "Lets get ready to go, that silver root Irek picked will wear off soon, we should get going and leave no trace behind. We don't need trouble following us."

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

She sighed a bit. Maybe... Maybe. I don't know yet... You have to prove yourself before I could even make a decision... She looked onward. Much longer and they'd be out of the concealed forest and into the clearing with everyone else. She sighed slightly, her head at a slight downward angle. Can't you see I'm testing you...? She kept walking, still at a slightly slow pace.

Kiba stood and stretched. Flare stayed by him, still seeming to avoid everyone.

Years
"Well...Answer me this....." He stopped and stood infront of her. "Would you be my mate then....or girlfriend....or whatever the human term is." He asked, cheeks still deep red. He took a deep breath and sighs, sitting upright and closing his eyes, waiting for her answer.

"HE!!! AVAITH!!! ITS TIME TO GO!!!!!" Shadoan calls out to his him. The others were ready to move, they were just waiting on those 2.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

黒心 キバ
Bonds

She stopped where she stood and turned around, to see him there, eyes closed. So he finally built up the courage... He is very kind, very sincere, and caring... He's obviously very protective of me, as well as defensive... She was thinking it over. After all, this was a huge decision she had been waiting a very long time over.

Kiba whistled in a specific tone, calling for Mello. The group was leaving soon, and she needed to come with them. As well as Shadoan's Quilava. Hurry up you two... Time is wasting...

Mello decided. She slowly and silently walked closer to him. When he stood up like that, they were about the same height. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the cheek, whispering in his ear. Yes... I'd really like that.

Years
Avaith opened his eyes and pressed his lips to hers briefly before breaking it off, smiling a bit "Lets go then." He lifts her up onto his back once more and starts walking towards their trainers he pauses a moment to think as they reach them half way. "I forgot, you don't like to be carried...Sorry." He lets her off as they reached their trainers, smiling widely and walking beside her very closely.

Shadoan looked down at Avaith, happy as a clam. "...Can someone loan me 1600, I plan to get an E&S officer to translate to me whats going on with Avaith..." Stella bites Shadoan's leg as Jev punches his hip. causing Shadoan to fall over with Light jumping onto his head. ".....ok, ok, I won't.....Let me up guys..." The pokemon laugh over as Shadoan stands and the group continues their journey.

-planned Agenda for day 3-
~New Lethia Geography
~Aiding Julia
~6 trainer battles for badges
~A nasty surprise

Back