• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Rather? V.2

Years
duxnoir.at least he's freaking awesome.
would you rather have to kill a shiny pokemon or have to battle all of the champions in a row?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Battle all of the champions. I have NEVER gotten a shiny in my 12 years of playing Pokemon. It's almost saddening for me.

Would you rather Teach Blissey Toxic or Thunder Wave?

Years
thunder wave.
would you rather have your hard earned team eaten by kyurem or have all wild pokemon replaced by bidoof for 5 months?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second one. How bad can it be? I might regret it but, yeeaa!!

Would you rather wear Bronzong on your head and have some one hit it with a hammer like gong, really hard! for 3 minutes OR Wake up on a bed covered with Cacnea, Geodudes as a pillow and Nidokings as blankets?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
I would rather be deafened by the Bronzong. I feel like I'd be crushed the other way.

Would you rather buy Super Potions, or Soda Pop?

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
O.o ...uh Milktank since i dont eat ox, and Tauros happens to be on my HG team

WYR be shrunken to the size of an action figure inside a hungry Mightyena's nest or fight a Sawk in the grand finals of a martial arts tournament?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Spelled Kanto wrong. Sorry I'm a Grammar nerd. Salamence, I've said this a million times. I'm Hoenn! Salamence! WYR own White Kyurem or Black Kyurem?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one all day errday!

Would you rather have a Qwilfish in your mouth and make it bloat itself OR Have a standard UFC fight (4 rounds, full contact, with low blows, intimidating, teasing, mockering and smack talking allowed) with either Blaziken, Emboar, or Infernape with the prize money 10 million dollars on IF you win (Though your survival rate is extremely low) and if you have been defeated, you receive nothing except a paid funeral .

Years

2nd one.
WYR have all wild pokemon replaced with zubat or have all wild pokemon replaced with tentacool​

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
Tentacool. Because he's a better half-poison type :D

Would you rather have all wild pokemon be replaced with Shinies, or Legendaries?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Shinies they are WAY RARER! Then I'd chill out in Hoenn catching shiny pokemon. Plus I could go to Sky Pillar and BOOM! Black Rayquaza.

WYR have the world drowned or droughted?
(i.e. Groudon/Kyogre)

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
The 2nd one. Then at least I have a slim chance of surviving.

Would you rather accept 1 Pokeball for everytime you defeat a Gym Leader or E4 member; or have ONE Master Ball for the entire game?

Back