• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
If you still have your Lapras, make sure it takes one or two hits from vessel and then use perish song
[/SPOILER]

...Crap...I accidentally got rid of that move...I abused that move on the tougher opponents before...well, I'm screwed am I? XD.

...Well, is there another way? It seems level grinding looks to be the only way...

Ettadara

Fanfiction Writer
Years
I beat the game, and the dragons told me to go someplace to regain my body and Shaymin. I think it was Mirage Castle, but I keep going in and out of the desert, and it won't appear. Am I looking for the wrong thing?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Spoiler:
Oh okay. I haven't talked to him after that so I had a feeling but hadn't got the chance to find out.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
---UPDATE---​

38.png

The new region map!
This took me 3 days to make and for 5 or 6 times trying to finish it 'cause the tutorial I was following missed one VERY IMPORTANT PART! x,x
Anyway, yeah, this will be the new region map~

36.png

And a new Nicolas event.

---oOo---​

I beat the game, and the dragons told me to go someplace to regain my body and Shaymin. I think it was Mirage Castle, but I keep going in and out of the desert, and it won't appear. Am I looking for the wrong thing?

The place they talked about isn't available in the game yet.
It will be in the next release.

NOTE: They talk about you going to the Tower of Fate.

...Crap...I accidentally got rid of that move...I abused that move on the tougher opponents before...well, I'm screwed am I? XD.

...Well, is there another way? It seems level grinding looks to be the only way...

I defeated them with my "time" powers (save and load states) :P

So...It seems that the last beta will be a complete or almost complete one,right?I really love this hack!I'll wait for the next beta patiently...

Hopefully, yeah. xD

Ooh new books! I for one, am looking forward to it.

Spoiler:

Yep~

Thanks for that. The reason I asked was because the Pokedex for Larvitar suggests it's somewhere within Bouquet Field, but not in the entire route. That's the main reason I was searching for it within the Mineral Cave on that route... I can go grab me one of my favourite pokemon.
Also, for the clock, I'll just give it a break. I use the speed boost button far to often to keep the time anywhere near accurate.

I do have one thing to ask though. I believe I've started the good story-line based on the guide tool, but when I get to Mount Krystal I need to smash some rocks. Only thing is, I need my Riolu from my PC to smash the rocks and there are people stood in front of the PC's stopping me from accessing the system. Are there any PC's without people in front of them so I can grab my only rock smashing pokemon? I may be able to teach one of my other pokemon Rock Smash if needed, but I don't know where the Move Deleter is yet or where I'll find pokemon with Heart Scales, so I'm quite hesitant to take that option.

One more thing... Is Flash in the game somewhere? I haven't seen it yet, but there's every chance I'll have missed it.

I think I'll add the move deleter in the next release, though.
Honestly, I don't know if I already added it or not... =/

Flash is inside a cave above the house in Low Point Path.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
I'm at the part when I need to get the Cold Scarf.

When the guy gave me the option to buy it, I couldn't because I didn't have enough money.

So I went back and got enough money, but the guy won't appear again.

Where do I find him?

Years
I'm at the part when I need to get the Cold Scarf.

When the guy gave me the option to buy it, I couldn't because I didn't have enough money.

So I went back and got enough money, but the guy won't appear again.

Where do I find him?

U dont need to buy it,u can get it if u keep going up to mountain,its behing 2 rocks u must use rock smash.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
You'll get Rock Smash later in the game...
If you didn't have enough money (like I did...), you'll have to use Save States to avoid getting frozen...

Its really annoying... but currently thats the only pos
sible way :(

That's what I had to do. Is there any way to buy the Cold Scarf if you couldn't afford it before?

You'll get Rock Smash later in the game...
If you didn't have enough money (like I did...), you'll have to use Save States to avoid getting frozen...

Its really annoying... but currently thats the only possible way :(

That's what I had to do. Is there any way to buy the Cold Scarf if you couldn't before?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2014
Yeah, I eventually got through, that was really annoying.

Although I have to say that I love the Lost Woods/Saria's Song music when you get off the train.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Well, I finished the main storyline, and all I can say is...you deserve a freaking gold medal.
I was engaged with every little plot twist and location, and the final boss was epic. It actually felt that this was just more than a simple Pokemon game, and that I like more than anything. Very well done and cannot wait for the latest update!

Oh, and sorry if this had been said before(and I bet it has), with the next update comes a new game, or continue from where we left off? Either way, it won't matter to me; I'd be glad to play through this hack again. :D

Thanks for a kickass hack to play and wish ya well with any future projects down the road.

Years
Can someone please tell me the identities of Pokemon of #69 (Mawile?), #97~99, #132~136, #151, #171, #180, #193~196 and #198 in the Pokedex?

I'm pretty sure I've fought every trainer in the current Beta... but I'm still missing those entries in the Pokedex :(

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Can someone please tell me the identities of Pokemon of #69 (Mawile?), #97~99, #132~136, #151, #171, #180, #193~196 and #198 in the Pokedex?

I'm pretty sure I've fought every trainer in the current Beta... but I'm still missing those entries in the Pokedex :(

Mawile is number 69 in the Hevah Dex...
As for the others...
97= Baby Lugia
98= Lugia
99= Pansage
132= Claydol
133= Terrange
134= Eloatank
135= Terrapul
136= Hulkwell
151= Chimecho
171= Onix
180= Corsola

Well, I finished the main storyline, and all I can say is...you deserve a freaking gold medal.
I was engaged with every little plot twist and location, and the final boss was epic. It actually felt that this was just more than a simple Pokemon game, and that I like more than anything. Very well done and cannot wait for the latest update!

Oh, and sorry if this had been said before(and I bet it has), with the next update comes a new game, or continue from where we left off? Either way, it won't matter to me; I'd be glad to play through this hack again. :D

Thanks for a kickass hack to play and wish ya well with any future projects down the road.

When the next beta comes, you don't need to start a new game. ;)
And thanks~

Yeah, I eventually got through, that was really annoying.

Although I have to say that I love the Lost Woods/Saria's Song music when you get off the train.

Got through---what exactly?

That's what I had to do. Is there any way to buy the Cold Scarf if you couldn't before?

If you failed to buy it at the beginning, then you will have to use save and load states to get through. =/

Don't blame me for putting the freezing script in the game though, blame them... o.0

The new screenies are... TOO EPIC!
I'm so excited to see the final version (hopefully, I don't want another beta xD)

I am also hoping that the next release will be the final version (but of course, there will be bug-fixed versions later on)...

how to get the 7th symbol? I got all the symbols except the 7th one @.@

It's in Guardia Town... o.O

Years
Is the Venipede family in the Hevah Pokedex? If it is where is it, I'm taking a guess that it replaces the Zubat family since there already is another bat family, Woobat and Swoobat. Also I like the Hevah map, the post-game or after the hall of fame and champion events involves going to Johto and Gento?

Years

Mawile is number 69 in the Hevah Dex...
As for the others...
97= Baby Lugia
98= Lugia
99= Pansage
132= Claydol
133= Terrange
134= Eloatank
135= Terrapul
136= Hulkwell
151= Chimecho
171= Onix
180= Corsola

I've heard about Lugia... can you give me any hints on where it is? xD
(Also for the Terrange line and Hulkwell xD)

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
i really like the last updates
the fakes pk are greath
the hystory about its life are awesome

i think if you need change the OW for the principal characters
because you are using OW original fro RUBY

greath hack
waiting for news

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
If you failed to buy it at the beginning, then you will have to use save and load states to get through. =/

Don't blame me for putting the freezing script in the game though, blame them... o.0

I suggest having him available somewhere if you couldn't afford the scarf the first time. Maybe the next time, he won't haggle under 10,000 like he does the first time. That'd be fair wouldn't it?

Years
I'm playing in good mode, and I have 6 badges. I've been wandering in Mount Krystal now for about an hour and I can't find anything, though the rock told me to come here and I saw all the right story things (I believe Kevin said he was going to Mount Krystal? And the sub is there). I don't have a pokemon in my party that can learn flash and since apparently I can't withdraw pokemon out of the pc I'm apparently stuck without it. Is there a guide for getting through it or a way I can use flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back