• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
Hello, I have a Deoxys 25/146 Defense Forme card, yet is has a misprint. Instead of Defense forme, it says attack forme. Lightly Played Condition.

Years
oh, one more. Pikachu card, almost mint condition, it has gold cheeks when it's supposed to have red ones I think. I don't know what set it's from though because it's a 1995, 96, 98 card so it doesn't have a symbol. thx in advance.

Actually, the red ones are the error version of the Base Set Pikachu. And not having a set symbol typically means it's a Base Set card.

Hello, I have a Deoxys 25/146 Defense Forme card, yet is has a misprint. Instead of Defense forme, it says attack forme. Lightly Played Condition.

Set please. I'm not aware of any Deoxys errors, and it appears none are confirmed to exist in the community. Sounds like it might be a fake.

Would you mind uploading a picture of the card as an attachment to your next post in this thread?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
maybe posting them in the quick question thread that is pinned would be more appropriate (if your concerned about authenticity), unless you are interested in the value of the cards you are posting. If thats the case, post in here!
Thanks i ll give it a try!

Years
  • Age 31
  • OH
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I've held onto these for quite some time. Any ideas of their value? Both are mint condition and holographic.
tumblr_n969niNe5A1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Brandon

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
What would be the value of, a 1995 ,rare, holo, machamp, 1st edition mint condition. a 1995 ,rare dark blastoise, team rocket, mint condition. 1995, holo, dark vileplume, team rocket, mint condition. and a Magnezone EX from the XY flashfire, mint condition. could somebody please answer this quickly.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
Hi, just wondering how much would this card be?
I can't post links yet sadly: imgur.com/MvRCOXr
Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
I have a Pikachu, Jungle Set - Edition 1 (Shadow-less)
I cant find any results online, is this card super rare or just plain fake?
(Its shadow-less but doesn't have 99);-;:pink_frown:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
Hello I have an interesting card.

Pocket Monsters Japanese Diglett No.050 Level 15 Mint Condition
However this card is Holographic

Looks like the common japanese version except has holographic reflecting squares.
link: i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODc5WDYxNQ==/z/smUAAOSwPe1T1VdM/$_57.JPG

But the Holo print is misprinted on the card, it has a sort of double vision as if the card was printed twice with the second print being slightly off and holographic. It is a common card but the Dot has a slightly smaller dot to the left of it.

There is no record of this card supposed to be in existence so I'm wondering if its a special rare misprint.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I think I am going to be rich, wow I am heading for Fiji, well maybe Mr Fuji's place.

h74319BE9

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I think I am going to be rich, wow I am heading for Fiji, well maybe Mr Fuji's place.

h74319BE9
I have a lot of old cards and even a few 1st editions, maybe we could trade some of something?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016

h74319BE9
I have a lot of old cards and even a few 1st editions, maybe we could trade some of something?

1st Editions, Pfft try Last editions these babies could skyrocket in value ;)

Years
  • Age 55
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
This is a LV.41 Drapion 2007 23/130 card. It is different from the normal one and the reverse holofoil. The whole actual card is darker than usual and has a slight shimmer to it. Behind Drapion isn't the normal graphics, it is all the pokemon type symbols like fire, water, ext. The eyes and claws are white and shinny but the rest is darker than normal, not a dark pokemon just a darker purple. The border around the card is the biggest thing, a normal pokemon card has a light yellow border but this one is all GOLD it looks shinny like a gold bar and I have never seen one like this before. If you have see this card, her about it, or know the value it would be very appreciated if you would reply back. I would be really helpful if you kew how many exist and how much $ it is worth, thanks very much. I am very sorry there is no picture I tried to describe it as best I can if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.

Years
I've held onto these for quite some time. Any ideas of their value? Both are mint condition and holographic.
tumblr_n969niNe5A1qkod1lo1_500.jpg

Brandon

Japanese Base Set Charizard: $15 to $25.

Japanese Intro Pack Bulbasaur Deck Venusaur: $10 to $15.

I can't find many of either of these on eBay etc, so does anyone know what these would be worth?

I69BWQ9.jpg

Japanese M Charizard X EX: All over the place, but most frequently seems to fall between the $10 and $20 range currently.

Korean M Charizard X EX: Basing it off of the Japanese one, probably $5 to $15.

What would be the value of, a 1995 ,rare, holo, machamp, 1st edition mint condition. a 1995 ,rare dark blastoise, team rocket, mint condition. 1995, holo, dark vileplume, team rocket, mint condition. and a Magnezone EX from the XY flashfire, mint condition. could somebody please answer this quickly.

Is Machamp Shadowless?

Dark Blastoise (rare): $1 to $3.
Dark Vileplume (holo): $1 to $3.

Is Magnezone EX full art or regular holo?

Hi, just wondering how much would this card be?
I can't post links yet sadly: imgur.com/MvRCOXr
Thanks in advance!

Japanese Charizard G Lv. X (from the Garchomp vs. Charizard SP Charizard Half Deck): In that condition, $2 to $4. If it were mint, $5 to $10.

I have a Pikachu, Jungle Set - Edition 1 (Shadow-less)
I cant find any results online, is this card super rare or just plain fake?
(Its shadow-less but doesn't have 99);-;:pink_frown:

Could you post up a picture of it (as The_Iron_Bat asked) as an attachment to your next post in this thread? I'm fairly certain Jungle cards didn't get the shadowless treatment in any run.

h74319BE9

Please do not pass those off as real. Those are so fake they reek like only fakes and knockoffs can. The purpose of this thread is to help people figure out what their cards are worth. Any future similar posts like that in this thread will be deleted on sight.

Those cards he posted are not real...

This is a LV.41 Drapion 2007 23/130 card. It is different from the normal one and the reverse holofoil. The whole actual card is darker than usual and has a slight shimmer to it. Behind Drapion isn't the normal graphics, it is all the pokemon type symbols like fire, water, ext. The eyes and claws are white and shinny but the rest is darker than normal, not a dark pokemon just a darker purple. The border around the card is the biggest thing, a normal pokemon card has a light yellow border but this one is all GOLD it looks shinny like a gold bar and I have never seen one like this before. If you have see this card, her about it, or know the value it would be very appreciated if you would reply back. I would be really helpful if you kew how many exist and how much $ it is worth, thanks very much. I am very sorry there is no picture I tried to describe it as best I can if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.

Gold borders don't sound normal (only been one official card so far that has an actual gold border - a promo Meowth from very early in the TCG's life). Would you mind posting up a picture of it as an attachment to your next post?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Japanese Base Set Charizard: $15 to $25.

Japanese Intro Pack Bulbasaur Deck Venusaur: $10 to $15.

Japanese M Charizard X EX: All over the place, but most frequently seems to fall between the $10 and $20 range currently.

Korean M Charizard X EX: Basing it off of the Japanese one, probably $5 to $15.

Is Machamp Shadowless?

Dark Blastoise (rare): $1 to $3.
Dark Vileplume (holo): $1 to $3.

Is Magnezone EX full art or regular holo?

Japanese Charizard G Lv. X (from the Garchomp vs. Charizard SP Charizard Half Deck): In that condition, $2 to $4. If it were mint, $5 to $10.

Could you post up a picture of it (as The_Iron_Bat asked) as an attachment to your next post in this thread? I'm fairly certain Jungle cards didn't get the shadowless treatment in any run.

Please do not pass those off as real. Those are so fake they reek like only fakes and knockoffs can. The purpose of this thread is to help people figure out what their cards are worth. Any future similar posts like that in this thread will be deleted on sight.

Those cards he posted are not real...

Gold borders don't sound normal (only been one official card so far that has an actual gold border - a promo Meowth from very early in the TCG's life). Would you mind posting up a picture of it as an attachment to your next post?

Just so you know I was taking the piss big time, They are a horrible horrible attempt as a genuine re-make of Pokemon cards. Most possibly the most fake I've ever seen.

And I don't even own any, If I did I would of burnt them a long long time ago.

Years
Just so you know I was taking the piss big time, They are a horrible horrible attempt as a genuine re-make of Pokemon cards. Most possibly the most fake I've ever seen.

And I don't even own any, If I did I would of burnt them a long long time ago.

Well, please do not do that in the future. This is a thread where I'd appreciate the piss not being taken, since it's primarily a serious business thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back