• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
It WAS a great game, guys. :O The graphics were gorgeous, the story-line was superb, the characters were lovable and it was finally a challenging game! It was a great game, sure, it may have not been as good as the older ones, but it was still great!

P.S: I'm not making any sense today. xD
I thought the graphics were amazing! I don't care what people say about the feet, I think it looks cute and chibi-ish. I didn't think Grima was all that great of a villain, but it got me in the feels hearing about the children's reasons for coming to the past. "You deserve better from me than a sword and a world of troubles." gets me in the feels every time, too.

i like the GBA games! XD except binding blade... its hard as hell -.-

I love the GBA games, even Binding Blade (I don't remember it being THAT hard...)! I especially love how you could choose the class a unit promotes to in Sacred Stones. Messing around with the dark magic glitch was a blast, too. XD

I was just saying the multiplayer in Awakening was better than the GBA games, that's all. My brother and I linked up, maybe, twice with those games. Link Arena was not a fun feature (to me). XD

Nakala Pri

I thought the graphics were amazing! I don't care what people say about the feet, I think it looks cute and chibi-ish. I didn't think Grima was all that great of a villain, but it got me in the feels hearing about the children's reasons for coming to the past. "You deserve better from me than a sword and a world of troubles." gets me in the feels every time, too.

I love the GBA games, even Binding Blade (I don't remember it being THAT hard...)! I especially love how you could choose the class a unit promotes to in Sacred Stones. Messing around with the dark magic glitch was a blast, too. XD

I was just saying the multiplayer in Awakening was better than the GBA games, that's all. My brother and I linked up, maybe, twice with those games. Link Arena was not a fun feature (to me). XD

The graphics... I can't get enough of it, like when:

Spoiler:

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
The graphics... I can't get enough of it, like when:

Spoiler:

I was definitely surprised by how well that scene looked. If they can look like that on a 3DS, then I can't wait for SMT x Fire Emblem. I'll probably get a Wii U just for another Fire Emblem game. XD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Have you guys heard about the FEA figures of Lucina and Tharja being made in Japan? Are there any news about them being done yet?

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Yeah. Some fans are disliking the Tharja one because of "fan-service". I don't know what that even means. Still, I wouldn't get the Tharja one.
The Lucina one seems more interesting. If there's an opportunity, I would like to get it.

I think that the Tharja one is almost ready, if not finished already. But I don't think there's been much progress on the other one.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Yeah. Some fans are disliking the Tharja one because of "fan-service". I don't know what that even means. Still, I wouldn't get the Tharja one.
The Lucina one seems more interesting. If there's an opportunity, I would like to get it.

I think that the Tharja one is almost ready, if not finished already. But I don't think there's been much progress on the other one.

Fan-service usually refers to over-sexualization of characters to appeal to the intended audience. In this case, if I found the exact figure of Tharja that you're talking about..the fan-service is quite obnoxious. O.o

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I can see why a lot of people don't like the Tharja figure. I like it, though. I think it looks nice. The fan-service doesn't really bother me, nor do I care about it.

The Lucina figure is cool, too. I'm really glad they did the version of her with the mask, because I thought she was just AWESOME when I first saw her with the mask. I hope I'm talking about the right figure here, I just did a quick Google images search for the Lucina figure (since I actually haven't heard of it 'till now). XD

Nakala Pri

Hey, guys, I just started a new file and I've decided to make Chrom marry Olivia and I'll marry Inigo, or Ricken... can't decide. xD Anyway, I'm going to be a General, I've got good resistance but bad magic.

Good decision? :3

P.S: My character is a teenager, has the menacing, bad-ass eyes (not the narrow ones with the little hat thingy) and she has got the short hair with the clip. I made it blonde and now she is epic!! :D

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Hey, guys, I just started a new file and I've decided to make Chrom marry Olivia and I'll marry Inigo, or Ricken... can't decide. xD Anyway, I'm going to be a General, I've got good resistance but bad magic.

Good decision? :3

P.S: My character is a teenager, has the menacing, bad-ass eyes (not the narrow ones with the little hat thingy) and she has got the short hair with the clip. I made it blonde and now she is epic!! :D

good luck with olivia its kinda hard and i think you should marry inigo :D its a good decision since as a general you'd need good resistance so yeah good choice imo ;) good luck!

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I love Inigo as Chrom's son, he's a spitting image of his father (actually, I just love Inigo regardless XD). It's actually not that hard, in my opinion, to get Chrom to marry Olivia.

Also, female Generals are way cooler than male Generals, I think. Their armor conforms to their body more closely than the males' do, so they look more like a person in armor as opposed to walking forts (like males do).

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I love Inigo as Chrom's son, he's a spitting image of his father (actually, I just love Inigo regardless XD). It's actually not that hard, in my opinion, to get Chrom to marry Olivia.

Also, female Generals are way cooler than male Generals, I think. Their armor conforms to their body more closely than the males' do, so they look more like a person in armor as opposed to walking forts (like males do).

well you need to keep chrom away from all his marriage candidates (or kill them) and then you need to make olivia dance for chrom like 20 times in a chapter that is somewhat hard imo so it feels kinda hard for me but then again im not a great player anyway :P

now that i think about it i've never seen a female general :O i guess its only available to them via reclassing

Nakala Pri

Well, I think Olivia x Chrom is going to be as hard as getting tooth paste to get back in the tube, but hey, I'm gonna keep trying until I'm crazy. :3

Oh yeah, Sully x Kellam because then Kjelle will be kick-ass! :D

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Actually, Kjelle is a natural Knight without reclassing. I love her awesome purple armor. XD

Speaking of Kjelle, I like Sully x Lon'qu just because Kjelle would have black hair. And yes, I pick my pairings based on what color hair the child will have. XD

Nakala Pri

Okay, just married Inigo, worked out pretty well, he is dreamy and witty. :3

Chrom and Olivia are happily killing people, next is Gaius and Sumia, Sully and Kellam, Lon'qu and Miriel and then Morgan and Lucina. Well, I'm going to ditch Sumia and pull out Cynthia and I've just been promoted General, so I won't have a use for Kjelle unless she beats her dads buns...

Well, I made my avatars hair color pretty yuck, so I regret that. xD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Something I've been wondering. Does Morgan start out as the same class of your avatar's husband/wife? My Morgan was a Pegasus Knight when I married Cordelia.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Something I've been wondering. Does Morgan start out as the same class of your avatar's husband/wife? My Morgan was a Pegasus Knight when I married Cordelia.
Yup. The only situation that Morgan will start off as a Tactician is if you marry either Chrom, Lucina, Olivia, or Walhart(?)

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
May I do my introduction later? ^^

I'm really enjoying this game. Even grinding (with DLC) is nice, though I believe the DLC breaks the game a bit because you can have very good units very early.

As for favorite character... I'm afraid I don't have one. I like most of the characters. However, the one I don't like very much is exactly the character that's supposed to be you! I don't know, I'd rather MU not exist, or had a lesser impact on the story.

What's a good way to grind Donnel? Or you just Second Seal him as soon as possible...?

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
DLC definitely breaks the game.

Underdog isn't a fantastic skill, in my opinion, so I'd Second Seal him as soon as possible. I'd suggest Entombed Heaven as a grinding spot, if you have it.

Back