Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Old 5 Days Ago (04:44 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by sarahmib.

Wow, it's been a while! On thie bright side, I have a ton of new stuff to show you!

So Fennekin is my favorite Pokemon and I got a little excited...

xftnjt.jpg

srtj.jpg

rf6yi.jpg

bhera.png

qewrg.jpg

Here are a few pictures summing up what I got. The petite plush keychain and mug were from Pokemoncenter.com. The Pikachu blanket was fabric from Joann that my mom made into a blanket for me. The Groudon tin is something I bought from the Pokemon TCG Washington State Championships. The shirts are from Target. The crayons, plastic case and tissues are all from different eBay sellers. The Fennekin candy and the Oshawott plush are from sellers on pkmncollectors.livejournal.com. The Pikachu bank is from Target. The patches and DS charms are prizes from my local league. The tiny demon Eevee was from a thrift store.
That's all for now!

Oops, looks like I didn't put a picture of my little demon! Here's a link to a picture
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=play+by+play+Eevee&view=detail&id=E9B2229CFC3ACA63D089C3D6B45613AFA55F6803&first=13&count=1&FORM=IDFRIR&PC=SMSM
Hello, my name is The Doctor Sarah. I am 906 14 years old and I am a Time Lord human from the planet Galifrey Earth. My favorite thing to do is travel through time and space in my Tardis collect Pokemon merchandise. My favorite Pokemon is Dialga or Palkia Suicune. My best friend, Rose Tyler, is gone Karla, likes the violin.

I'm obsessed with David Tennant (10th Doctor)
Old 5 Days Ago (04:50 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Nice stuff Sarah!

I have some new Pokemon stuff coming from Amazon, when it gets here I'll post pics
Old 1 Day Ago (11:33 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Sylveon plush and 3 New Tomy figures

Spoiler:

I also got the Enchanted Echo TCG deck.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links