• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
wow, that tiles is very beautiful. I like this hack.
good luck.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2009
VERY nice, WesleyFG! the TORN WORLD is good idea, and also the, very beautiful, opposite tiles.
All of the tiles in LIGHT PLATINUM is beautiful, so it makes the game play more fun! :)

jadengxfan

Pokemon/Yugioh fan
Years
TORN WORLD cool so it will be an Giratina event??? wow amazing keep it up^^

because GIRATINA is my fav pokemon so that is why i like platinum but if u have this event this hack is better then platinum

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
This looks really good! I hope that is gets finished! I can't wait for the 3rd beta!

Years
i like how all the towns each have someothing new that hasnt been scene before in the pokemon games. just think everyone! In a couple of weeks (maybe 2 or 3) we'll be playing the new beta!!! oooooohhhh!!!

Years
I don't know if this question is posted before, but where is the current beta, the one that has been released?

I don't check this thread frequently so I dunno. [/stupidquestion]

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2009
well this game should have finished but i like what i am seeing, A Ranger game crossed with the ruby and sapphire trilogy!!!!!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
well this game should have finished but i like what i am seeing, A Ranger game crossed with the ruby and sapphire trilogy!!!!!

Pokemonpro, I don't think this is a Ranger Game crossed with

a Ruby Game. (-_-) If it is, then it would be for the DS.

Also, you shouldn't demand Hackers to finish the Hack.

how can i download?? it seem i cant find the attachment..
ples help me

Search the Thread.

Years
Cmon guys! It's just like everyday activities. The more u do something, the faster time flies. Therefore, we should keep discussing the thread for this hack. Then time will fly by just like that, and before you know it, our finished hack of pokemon light platinum will be up for play. So talk like there's no tomorrow!

Back