• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Nursing is really difficult, it's definitely not for everyone. That's why I ended up getting out of that major; going into Human Services now, same jist, just not in a hospital setting. And nice with the engineering! That kind of stuff just flies right over my head, but I mean if you're passionate about what you do then hell, go for it!

I really don't know what I'm passionate about right now, tbh. I hope that I can find that out in college, but I'll probably just take classes to advance like Physics and Organic Chemistry in case I do plan on taking that tract.

Yes, I believe that! My cousin works in the Critical Care section of the ER and traumatic experiences happen a lot. It sure as hell is not for everyone, and I have must respect for people who deal with it on a daily basis.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nothing that I like to do on my free time trust me I've already considered and tried. Though I did like journalism so that' a possibility.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Nothing that I like to do on my free time trust me I've already considered and tried. Though I did like journalism so that' a possibility.

Yeah, you could be a journalist! Maybe write for newspaper and make a blog. The great thing about journalism is that you can blog about anything, from technology to traveling to cooking. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Except I would be a better journalist if people gave me stories and I do them based on what I'm given hahah.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

You can always go out to all different news sources, collect your facts, and create your own, well-thought out educated opinions about different matters.

You could also just go in Undeclared to your college of choice and join the campus' newspaper or something. Same end result, just that you don't have to make an absolute decision at that time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Did that last semester of college before getting my AA degree. That's why I know that I'm better off getting something to write about and writing about it then coming up with things on my own. And my best article was about an event imo.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023

Did that last semester of college before getting my AA degree. That's why I know that I'm better off getting something to write about and writing about it then coming up with things on my own. And my best article was about an event imo.

Write what you think about Mario Kart 8. :3
Or you could write about the upcoming E3.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

Girls i am disappoint. You are no challenge at all *shaking my head*

As for Mario Kart 8, all Mario Karts are great so should be fine. Also there should be a new Golden Sun game in my opinion o/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't have any opinions about Mario Kart 8 and I don't really watch e3 and you're not paying me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It... doesn't matter? I don't have a job in journalism and I'm not going to create an online blog lmao.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Eleven less than last time. I think we might win again.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years

When I asked that question it was more directed at just what you might have wanted to cover in general, not if you were going to have an online blog. And you said you might have an interest in Journalism, so I was just trying to see if there was anything specific that you might want to write about as that might be a starting point to see if you'd actually like the career choice. Besides Journalism, is there anything else you might have thought about doing?

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

Fixed.

Sora just happened to post right before I did. {XD}

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023

I've written for a couple of sites, but tbh I'd be too lazy to keep up with an online blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back