• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Rune Factory 4: I've beaten the 5th boss and Spring has turned into Summer, after getting another holiday out of the way, I'm now working my way to Boss 6, while expanding my crafting,cooking and medicine making.

Tales of Phantasia: Just started this game fresh today, after playing Vesperia with a buddy. It's the only Tales game I own sadly, and while it's alot of fun, It's age shows.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: A few of my friends and I grinded our way into HR 7, ending the night with Fighting the Elder Dragon Alteron for the first time. We beat him in 3 tries, but man, it sure was a fight. I'm now playing a bit more single player while I still have the bug, but I'll probably set this title down quickly. It's more of a multiplayer experience for me, but playing the Single Player has it's benefits.

On the Backburner

New Super Mario Bros 2: Been slowly collecting some of the Star Coins I still haven't found, but mostly this game is shelved.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I am playing NFS rivals now. Soon I will play COD Ghost. Then assains creed 3. I have lot of games to play now ! But not enough time for it :P

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I decided to pick Skyrim back up and started a new save file, I'm hooked once again with the freedom you're given, this is for the Xbox 360.
I installed the DLC content so I could enjoy it further.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Finally got around to installing Skyrim - Awaiting Runesky's release - and I've got 30 mods loaded in already.

Still need to find a lightsaber mod.

TY

Currently playing Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge, spamming Prism Tanks all over the place >:P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Started playing through Grand Theft Auto: Vice City again. Finished the third mission, and on my way to fourth. (:

TY

Playing through some Midnight Club: Los Angeles doing something special :3

Years
A bit late to the party but I finally picked up Persona 4 Arena. Usually not that big on fighting games but I'm kinda starting to get the hang of it... and let's be honest here, Persona 4 is in the title so yeah. ^^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I just finished Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.....and it completely and utterly blew me away. I could barely tear myself away from it. (Although I played 999 a few months ago, so I suppose it wasn't much of a surprise that I was pulled in again

I would really really recommend playing the Zero Escape games. They've made their way into my top 3 favourite game series with shocking ease. (Ace Attorney, Pokemon & Zero Escape)

TY

Playing Borderlands 1. Going through Knoxx' armory over and over again to find myself my 2nd pearlescent gun :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
So far it's been GTA 5, Diablo 3, and Mass Effect 3 on the Xbox 360 as I want to make the most out of the time I have left for multiplayer games before I start my new job within a week or so.

Yukari

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty. ShadowE Got me into this game... And now, I cant get out...

TY

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty. ShadowE Got me into this game... And now, I cant get out...

Excellent... soon my evil plan will be a fact >:P

Playing this game aswell hahaha. Trying to get to lvl 35 with Zerg and Protoss :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back